If you dont have kids then fuck off

every all white couple i know has no kids and has pets which they call disgusting names like "furbabies" and treat like babies

every white guy i know with kids has an asian wife, including myself (inb4 you guys flame me)

every minority couple i know has kids

why cant all white couples have kids? why do they stupidly buy pets to fill the void of having kids?

basically, if you are white, conservative, and dont have kids, then your opinion is worthless.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 9K)

>every white guy i know with kids has an asian wife
Did you at least get her IVF with white eggs so you have white children? If not, you are a failure.

lel, nice one dude

nah, but my son turned out more white looking than asian

>nah
Traitor. Your opinion is worthless.

Kids are EXPENSIVE and they require ALL of your time and they know if you're trying to bullshit them.

Should I start knocking up random women and not taking care of the children?
There’s a reason white people dont breed like rabbits, they’re the least animalistic race out there.

how many all white children do you have?

i have one son and another on the way. my kids may not look like the picture in OP, but at least they will be culturally white. meanwhile, your 0 kids will be replaced by the migrants next door with 7 kids

better to spend all of your money and time on pets, vacations, and video games, right fellow white man?

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

no, ideally you want to marry a chick with good family values and then have 3+ kids and have the grandparents be involved

Only cucks have families. Real men don't need an entourage to get through it all.

die alone and pass on no legacy, right bro?

But they used to breed at least 4 back in the 1940s

He'll die at 50 from a heart attack jerking off to video game characters, like the true fuck that the is

I'm enjoying my free time and fat bank accounts.

KYS fag, if you marry asians you're opinion is worth less than zero.

it's mainly cause of white women, they are only good a long time ago! even then they were problematic! I know a lot of good normal guys who don't have girlfriends and want them and others that do but they are shit, women are the problem.

not true, it's the opposite it shouldn't even be a question of mgtow or you are a cuck if you a have a family but why we are even asking this in the first place when it shouldn't even be a question back 40-50 years ago men and women all married very young now it's not like that at all, islam is taking over

>my friends are nice guys

the problem

I love having my money all to myself

Truth

I always ask the larping stormniggers on here "How many kids do you have?"

It's always zero.

They will make endless infographs about "muh jews" yet can't even fulfill their basic purpose to produce more white people. Fucking pathetic sacks of shit.

Attached: 1518225939273.jpg (1600x1200, 543K)

kys

Attached: gooks.jpg (959x424, 37K)

>a fucking weeb race traitor
>he thinks he has a valid opinion
>mfw i have a white wife and two blond kids

Attached: 1517034145706.jpg (494x433, 49K)

I have two white kids, and no job.
Fick off to those who use the excuse of not having a good situation.

Attached: IMG_1824.jpg (720x720, 87K)

You are disgusting. kys

Me too, along with my two kids.

I’m 38, I date a lot and still want to have kids. Problem is there are just no honest, mother material white girls. Well, I’m sure there are a few, but any decent man knows to wife her up As soon as he finds one. It’s like hitting the lottery

For the past 10 years I’ve found nothing but whores and roasties, liberals, she, single Mothers with mutiple kids, that have spent years fucking random guy After random guy. Now they’re used up and want to settle down, and fuck that.

Like I’ve told nearly every one of them, you don’t get to fuck away your best years then come running to me when you realize you wasted a decade and have nothing to show for it

I live near DC and I suspect some of the problem is the kind of women this area attracts. There aren’t a lot of good Christian conservatives out here.

> I love having my money all to myself
Oy vey

Hope you enjoy eating hot pockets and cigarettes alone for Christmas dinner

How many kids do you have? At least mine will be culturally white. Yours will be dogs that get killed by your Muslim neighbors

Women are constantly put on a pedestal and they think they deserve it, Asian women know that they need men to have a family and are not princesses

In order to preserve western civilization, western civilization needs to breed. Period

Hope you enjoy getting your diaper changed by a creatura in between reruns of judge judy

Thanks bro

Nah, I have a family to take care of. How many kids do you have?

Congrats bro

Congrats. I hope you get a job soon

Muh keeedz

Take the yellow pill. I went back to college to finish my degree at 27. I met my wife there. I had no intention of doing an Asian woman, but I was very impressed with her family values and realized that it was something that I had lacked.

In my experience white families have much weaker family values than Asian.

Your money will be worthless when society collapses

>basically, if you are white, conservative, and dont have kids, then your opinion is worthless.

Coming from a guy whose kids will likely look nothing like you.

>nah, but my son turned out more white looking than asian

Just wait, kids change over time. I knew a hapa who as a kid looked full white, but by his teens he looked mostly asian.

At least they will be culturally white. You will end up marrying a cat lady

if you are white and marry asian women, you ruined everything and should just KYS.

We will see. He definitely has some Asian qualities and since my wife is a stay at home mom (like all women should be) he speaks more Chinese than English. That should change as he begins meeting more people and going to school

Have fun raising Elliot Rodger 2.0

How many kids do you have? My kid will be running for president to save the country from the Islamic invasion and you will be flipping channels in your nursing home bitching about la creatura

>At least they will be culturally white.

You mean culturally asian? A comment ago you said that you adopted her asian family values.

>very impressed with her family values and realized that it was something that I had lacked.

How many kids do you have?

I suspect Elliot was a daycare baby. My wife and I take a very active role in our sons life: she quit her job to be a stay at home mom

save your country from the islamic invasion lol your country has already been invaded by jews! you have more jews in the usa then in israel...fucking retarded americans afraid to call out their jew overlord masters out!

>white guy
>Asian wife

Congradulations , your kids will have identity issues and you and your wife will always have a cultural barrier unless you cuck yourself
I’m thinking your daughter will be a Nigger lover

Attached: E62B8A21-07D5-4289-9D61-4FA92815BAEC.jpg (635x1024, 185K)

Got me there. Honestly I don’t mind if they take the good Asian qualities. Whites aren’t perfect

Ive though about it, maybe I’ll start swiping right on more Korean women

>he speaks more Chinese than English.

So you married someone straight out of China? Ya no way in hell your kids are going to be "culturally white".

>more Jews than Israel
>founded long before Israel and much bigger than Israel

I wonder how that happened?

How many kids do you have?

My wife is actually from Taiwan. I don’t mind if he takes the good qualities from Chinese culture.

you were invaded by jews a long time ago, usa is 100% zog certified and the cancer of the world, all the shit that you created nazi germany would have created 10x better at this point...

I have a son and a daughter on the way being born next month. KYS race traitor, and take your mongrel children with you

I have 3

How will you change that? Teach your furbabies about the jq?

Congrats. No I will keep making more kids. Good luck

Nothing will change until white women admit that they're the most racist people, with the highest in-group preference of any demographic. White women are currently in mass-scale denial, with feminism and political correctness. Again - Nothing will change until they embrace their racism.

Attached: 1520702661467.png (495x391, 17K)

Congrats

I have three kids with someone who decided to leave and not be a mom. I'm 29 and I'm grooming an 18 year old white girl from Ohio who will give me more kids as she gets older. She's going to live with me up coming June. She is a degenerate that drinks and isn't going to school. No problem. My house my rules. Stomp out the degeneracy and I will get her pregnant within 1-2 years.

I don't understand how anyone can be a nokid. It's literally easy. Talk to young white girls in shit hole states and bring them to your house. I'm going to have around 6 kids total. Maybe more as I get older and will continue to do this. Host them, get them pregnant. Everyone of you should be doing this.

The time of the keyboard is gone. The time of the dick is NOW

Faggot

I want kids and can't have them due to a birth defect. This will become a fracture point which causes me to an hero eventually, but I appreciate the thread OP.

based danebro

>I have 3
I have 2, plus a third on the way!

Congrats bro. Excellent strategy. How will you be a father to these kids to prevent them from becoming human garbage?

I have a child with a Brazilian, not planned but have always wanted children. My daughter is amazing but her mother is shit. She was born here so she never picked up the old ways many Brazilians still practice as far as cooking cleaning respecting men. Instead all of her family are single remarried women whom all divorced or left their child's fathers and found a guy with deep pockets or stayed single moms and struggled. Girl has zero work ethic, morals, values, goals, just superficial social media attention seeker. I think white women have little to do with it aside from obviously wanting to breed our own kind, but a deteriorating generational thing. Many cultures have zero morals or a capability to foreshadow their lives and rungs of the ladder to climb to become established. Many men do not want to put up with these women today, let alone put a child through the ringer and get half your shit maybe more taken in the process. Marriage/children has become a business, even to non business-savvy people. Even to people that value the nuclear family, it is high risk now and since we are all selfish and greedy with every aspect of out lives, you WILL see white Europeans become the minority very very shortly.

k

I have impregnated a woman on two occasions. Meanwhile you make excuses for being an incel.

>I am waiting for the right white woman

Stay a virgin

Science can’t help you?

Been married 13 years & have 3 kids & we're both white. I'm doing my part.

Congrats

>is angry white people dont have children
>he doesnt have white children
Gee I dont know Cletus maybe you can see a problem here?

for the usa it is too late the best way to stop the jew is to not let him inside in the first place! just like you let in 95% non whites as your immigrants usa is competing hard with canada to genocide it's white population asap

I'm sick of white men marrying Asian women marry your own damn race fuckers stop race mixing with my women you fucking loser

>I will doom more souls to a rootless identityless existence
Sound like a swell guy, OP. Also LMAO at you, you’re a turbo cuck. You literally share more genes with a random white person than you do with your own children. Donating your money to a random homeless guy would do more for the propagation of your genes than your current endevours. Remember that when your children grow up to look nothing like you.

>not creating white babies himself
>lectures others and acts like he isn't part of the problem

Fuck off.

truth
i'm married to an asian becuase she want kids before 25
all the good, hardworking, men are marrying asian women

Attached: 1-Fixer-Uppers-Chip-And-Joanna.jpg (1600x1067, 485K)

Because I’m legitimately a 2/10 on a good day and it doesn’t matter how rich I get, women don’t want me. Haven’t had sex or even a kiss since I was 19, going to be 24 this month. Women are repulsed by me so the best thing I can do for the white race is work behind the scenes.

The three I have now are academically good and well rounded. I've studied them. They clean their rooms when not asked and help each other out. 2 sons and one daughter. My daughter doesn't even want ear piercing and it's not because I'm the stereotypical asshole dad it's because unlike other parents, I talk to them about life in general and why consequences happen. When you raise kids you aren't raising little smaller versions of who you are, but raising people that will eventually consider themselves different than you. You cannot forget kids are emotional and need logic and understanding. Punishment by the hand and by taking away rights. Most importantly always communicate why the problem is a problem to begin with. I cannot stress this enough. Mindlessly beating kids or putting them in time out is useless unless they understand why they are there to begin with. Use kid logic and soon morals will be understood. You do not have to impose church life. You simply teach at their level.
How will I teach them not to become human garbage? By showing them what leads people to human garbage. Why is that man homeless? Why do people resort to drugs? Why am I not perfect? Why did your mother leave you? Some answers will be more difficult to swallow. But as they grow into adulthood the time for answers stops and the time for questions begin.

Congrats

Half white is better than no white

>t.whiteroastie

I can raise my children to have my values. Can’t do that to a random homeless person

How many white kids have you got?

>>is angry white people don't have children
>>he doesn't have white children
white women don't want kids till after the are 30+
I didn't want to wait till 30+ to have my frist kid
The only other option are brown and yellow women with want kids in thier 20s

Congratulations!

Surrogacy is my only option. I can't carry a baby to term without killing it and me. So my options are adopt, surrogacy, or gas myself.

>half white
Oh I see you really dont know much about genetics.
Then bullshit one until you have children with her, its really not that hard to change her view.But I guess you have a different view.

The LARPing has gone too far

>Then bullshit one
why would i want to be fake to someone i want to have kids and spend the rest of my life with
fuck you people are stupid

>be me
>dated white women my whole life, all through out school.
>fit, workout, have money
>trying to find a decent women
>cant
>end up traveling to asia at 24 years old
>end up spending 3 years there
>end up finding a decent woman(20) who doesn't drink, smoke, doesn't have pets, does not drugs, no tattoos, does not wear a ton of makeup, doesn't dress like a slut and wants a family.
>spend 3 years with her
>we get married and have our first kid.
>been married for 10 years now.
>she still doesn't drink, smoke, use drugs.
>she loves gardening, cooking, fishing, camping, and taking care of me and the kids.

life is good.
white women are need of a complete reset.

Do what I do. Host them young and change their mind.
But I see you're living the married life. Good on you. If you divorce however, start breeding.

>Host them young and change their mind.
again why would I want someone like that?

All racemixing is degenerate. You're not special because you squirted out a hapa.

Fuck me you are dumb if you cant make a woman to want to have a child with you, thats what I meant by bullshit, its better if you dont have children at all in my opinion or if you do go back to where you found your asian dream girl, that btw sees you as a green card and pollute their genetic lineage and not that of USA.

We are creating the next master race and you cant stop us, fuck off

get a surrogate. its worth it. even adoption is not a bad choice if its your only choice.

>Oh I see you really dont know much about genetics.
>culture is entirely genetic

i dont doubt that culture lies in genes to some degree, but being half asian doesnt mean you are going to be a rice farmer. its better to have a white dad teach you the ways of western civilization than nothing at all.

nice bro. sounds like a great family.

how many kids do you have?

hail chinkler

To each their own. However look at it this way. The more red pilled kids out there to combat the bullshit the better. If you don't want to breed them young that's on you (religion did this for a reason as they become loyal to you).
Your tax money will help the kids of the future beyond your single child. At the end of the day, it's simply you who doesn't want more kids.

>if you can't genetically engineer a wife, don't breed.

>sees you as a green card
how wrong you are

she doesn't like it here
she doesn't have any friends or family here, she thinks people are assholes here.
she's been here 10+ years and still doesn't want to drive
she hates blacks so she would never take public transportation.
she doesn't understand why people love pets so much, to the point to where they kiss them on the mouth, she thinks these people are crazy
if i dead she would take the kids back to her home country

>if you can't change a women you should not have kids
maybe I want a woman who doesn't need changing

Good then please leave and go with her in what country she is originally and have children there and be sure to abandon your USA citizenship since many SE countries dont allow for dual citizenship.
Also what happen to you white americans, while I was growing up I watched so many of your Western and older movies and you guys were really manly.I highly doubt you cant make a white woman want to have children if you talk a bit to her.

White people would be equal to each other but since women are given power over men they have no reason to settle for anyone

The difference is non white women aren’t equal to white men which is why they actually appreciate them

Don’t get me wrong though the problem isn’t white women, it’s feminism

>be a stupid white male
>find a degenerate whore white women who doesn't want kids
>brainwash her and manipulate her into wanting kids and repills
>have kids with her
>5 years later she gets bored and goes back to her degenerate ways
>end up in divorce because she is a degenerate whore again

win/win i'm i right?

I am 42, a millionaire, no kids.
Have you seen the state of Britbong women?
Also we are running an open-air human zoo in our major cities incase you havent noticed.
Furthermore, whites are going extinct here as part of the (mostly labour party) muslim breeding program. Pic related.

No. We are the last ones. When my ship sets sail for my final journey, the land I leave behind will not me the land of my fathers. It will be somewhere else, somewhere.... less. The present is a foreign country.

Attached: this-is-how-it-ends.jpg (1080x756, 165K)

"Amerimutt" here. Im 90% british and my wife 98% western european. We have 1 daughter. Im doing my part nigger. What have you sacrificed? Besides muddying up your genetics with piss yellow genes

my wife also prefers her home country for all of the reasons you listed

i dated quite a bit before meeting my wife. the women were all disgusting and selfish whores

GIRL POWER! but then where are the white make role models?

do you at least get custody of the kid? i wouldnt want my kid growing up with a degenerate mom and a revolving door of "uncles"

>bringing more supreme gentleman abominations into this world

Attached: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (2197x1463, 298K)

>Good then please leave and go with her in what country
she goes where i go cause she loves me
my wife isn't some bitch that would leave her husband at a drop of the hat because she doesn't like something, or we fell into hard times.
but she would leave the country if i was no longer alive
you'll never understand true love
keep trying to please your degenerate women so she doesn't leave you with half your stuff, cuck boy.

Get a girl knocked up. Quick. Host them. Knock them up and use your money to raise them properly. You're a millionaire. I doubt you don't have the balls to demand a child out of someone. Hell, I'm willing to bet you can get a selection of white women if you open up your intent to have a child with any woman as long as they are provided for in the long run.