The Women Question

I can't stand this thottery anymore. Every girl I meet, not trad enough, and even the least thot want to go party, drink, dance... Honestly, how can I find a girl who's pure enough for me and will not stab me in the back with modern world degeneracy?

Attached: 1502574057454.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

You can't. Honestly short of a global catastrophe, we are just going to keep following this damned Marxist path to self destruction until it really is too late to do anything

>Posts Miss ColaCherry as his ideal.
>Wonders why he's fucked in the romance department.
Is this ironic or not? I can't tell anymore.

Attached: Poe's Law.png (640x400, 223K)

Attached: introvertedgirls4.jpg (1255x723, 275K)

Its a little bit similar to the men actually, in regards to psyop warfare. You have a couple of choices

>find a woman from slavic countries that still have some traditional upbringing
tho you get them alcoholic genes (bad dopamine regulation potentially)
>find a woman from the many "sects", hidden away in plain sight somewhere in society
those at church communities, rural farm lands etc. Quite difficult to do so probably
>try to do the opposite of the psyops
which means that you may want to forgive one of them to some degree, and try to reform her. Maybe one that is young enough and doesnt have too much of the propaganda. Easier to rewrite maybe.

Mixing with asians tho...way too unstable for your children. Its already kinda unstable if too far away europeans breed with one another (like a finnish guy with a dutch girl). Simply put, the further away you go, the larger the chance will be that the genes will get fucked up.

also to add: Be a trad man. If you can lead by example, it is a very powerful too of persuasion upon others (especially women) to conform. And if they dont, you can say "well I do this, and I expect you to do it too, if you dont do it then gtfo" and there would be no argument back against such a thing.

I hear you spaniard.

Every young attractive woman I meet ends up being a thot who parties from thursday to sunday. If you cannot keep up with her then she'll be hanging around guys who will.

Only the average looking ones tend to be more traditional.

being a trad man is boring for young women, only the ones pushing 30 start looking for that trad provider.

Gotta stop being a bitch!

go find a muslim women, western women are shit, the west is lost

Vente a asia hermano, o al menos a europa del este, yo me casare con una bonita hungara

why not simply outcompete the retard whores in their own turf? If you become a trad man, then most likely you would have a stable job, maybe lift, maybe do other cool stuff...WHICH YOU THEN SHARE ON THEIR FAGGOT ASS SOCIAL PLATFORMS

How many fucking women do you think good looking body builders get? How many pictures get likes of you being handsome and driving a jet ski? Compared to the losers at "parties" you could easily outcompete them if you build up some cash, maybe good looks and other things...all without giving an inch to the degenerate culture.

>become a trad man
>get job
>get a cool looking car
>drive loops around some of the nightclubs while the loser men look at your car and mire you

there, another thot taken away from the degenerate junkies. Need moar advice?

introverted girls are qt and waifu material

if you can beat the thots, become one

look either way youre never getting the traditional love you want, but at least this way youre getting laid

come on you can do it, ugly spanish dudes are rare

I'm not ugly just a bit fat, I should hit the gym but too lazy for that

>ugly spanish dudes are rare
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

> how can I find a girl who's pure enough for me
Nigger you better have a stable job, career goals and 10 / 10 muscled body if you want that kind of shit

i have a more normal response, just find a muslim woman! much easier!

>memeflag

coward

How original. A guy on Sup Forums doesn't have a girlfriend.

asian women

>not wanting to go party, drink, dance

you'll have to go house by house, SWAT-style to find the basement dweller soulmate you're looking for

>thottery

Attached: thot.png (456x810, 408K)

So in order to be happy I have to drop the 14 words? I'm gonna kys.

>Thottery

Attached: 2zBfnbUdFAMl-lYhvCkiJ8ssufPWlIi6YtYi51J0new.jpg (1024x682, 169K)

No, you should look for fresh girls in your local university, chances are that they aren´t virgin, but at least you go in time of fishing them before they get ruined, alas some enter university alredy ruined tough

Universities are leftist shitholes, every girl there is indoctrinated

Imagine actually believing this shit lmao. Girls only play the "introverted and quiet :3" card because it's cute and trendy. They're still thots. In fact in my experience "introvert" alt chicks tend to be much more promiscuous than your stereotypical sorority Stacy, who contrary to popular belief generally tend to prefer long term relationships over hookups while the alt chick just dates and fucks around.

That´s why you pick them up when there is a new furnace of fresh grils before they get to much indoctrinated, you then reverse it by indctrinating them to worship cock

Find a girl with cancer zodiac. They are the most faithful girls in the world. They will never cheat you and they will follow you.

Attached: girl.jpg (460x305, 13K)

Damn, I'm a virgo and the webs say there's a lot of compatibility with cancer

I'll definitely consider this before meeting a girl

>Honestly, how can I find a girl who's pure enough for me and will not stab me in the back with modern world degeneracy?
GEE FUCK IT MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL EMBRACE BOIPUCCI AMIRITE FAGGOT OP?

that's all these threads are, sublte programming for degeneracy. MGTOW threads lead to "Men Going the ASIAN Way" while these "why are there no good women threads" lead to "maybe its ok to like traps r not ghey". its all the same constant psyops bullshit around here JUST FUCK OFF

Attached: 1510808975706.jpg (500x495, 101K)

I'm not saying we shouldn't love women or that there aren't any good women out there, I'm just poiting out a problem in which the vast majority of young attractive women are submerged in degeneracy and don't make good wives and mothers.

He's posting her as an example of thottery, not as an ideal woman

Listen, EVERY WOMAN IS PROGRAMMABLE. You know how I know youre some virgin autist with social anxiety who never talks to women? because you havent even gotten close enough to men with women to realize that women become whatever their man is. Weak men can't make women conform to them, and then the women cheats or leaves for a man who can force her into conformity. TO the female mind, this is "security", having a man to act like a father that sets your feelings and beliefs in order. THIS IS THE NATURE OF WOMEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. How can you miss this simple law of the sexes? Its literally written everywhere in history? Did you have no father or older brother or male friend who was not a cuck to teach you this?

STOP FUCKING WAITING FOR "PERFECT WAIFU" TO APPEAR. Go find any girl that isn't walking around holding a bottle of vodka with babies in one arm and a dildo hanging out of her panties, and FUCKING TRAIN THAT BITCH TO BE WHAT YOU WANT.
>inb4 salty virgin reply
This post is for all lurkers in the thread. THis is your redpill. Take it and go win at life. Stop posting here like a weak pathetic cowardly bitch.

Attached: 100,1%.png (983x1073, 1.56M)