HEAR ME I SAY CROSS THE WALL

HEAR ME I SAY CROSS THE WALL

Other urls found in this thread:

akiba-souken.com/anime/vote/v_1183/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tight Beato butt.

I miss Dorothy.

According to director Beato got popular because of the scene where she shoves pliers in her throat.

He's right.

PriPri is the most popular anime of Summer 2017 according to Akiba Souken's poll:
akiba-souken.com/anime/vote/v_1183/

MiAfags BTFO

So a season 2 is inevitable, right? I just want to know when. Hopefully soon. I want more itty bitty Beato.

That depends on BD sales, which are more than decent anyway, so I'd say that there's a good chance for a S2 announcement, we just don't know when.

S2 Never

You forgot your Ange.

The light on Sunday morning just doesn't come anymore...

That non-ending ruined the whole show for me

I don't get this criticism, you would have preferred a rushed ending rather than something that leaves many possibilities open for an eventual S2?

You're not smart enough to be a spy.

I would have preferred an ending. What we got is like the episode suddenly just gave up halfway through

Ange is so cool.

I CAN NEVER BE DECEIVED I AM A GIRL THAT SEES THROUGH LIES

Where's Tokuen Ranbu, Monogatari and symphogear?

Ultra gay.
Hopefully on the 28th.

Cross the wall you say

I would only have problems with the ending if there is no S2.

Since this spent most of the series introducing the girls and their collective daddy issues I want a season full of the spy shit.

Will Dorothy confess in season 2?

You got an ending. If you wanted it to be a conclusive one it would have been inevitably rushed and shitty. I'd rather wait for a S2 rather than get some half assed shitty ending.

I don't get why this ship is a thing

but then again that's 90% of ships I know

Don't worry, Beato. Ange will accept her eventually.

How can one be so badass, yet so goddamn adorable at the same time?

Consolation prize appeal.

Fuck off shitposter.

Good job user.

I like how they both seem to remember every little detail from the conversations they had when they were kids.

Turtledoves are a symbol of devoted monogamous love.

I'd rather it have been a fucking 2-cour.

Why so small?

Princess love for ange is monogamous but Ange is required to sleep with other women

Have faith user

You still don't get that no one likes this shit meme?

Why would he get something that isn't true?

Did you join the threads only after the show was over?

It's not a meme

What would happen if I stuck my dick in Beato's voice box?

You'd die.

Unfortunately there are degenerates who like that shitty meme and still try to force it. Pay them no mind user, they're just delusional.

He is crack shipper that started to shitpost after people ignored his Beato/Ange, just ignore.

You're supposed to post an image of Ange when you post bullshit.

True, they meant that she had to sleep with men during her assignments, not women.

Like this.
But with your dick instead.

>He
You're not even making sense now. Who mentioned Beato x Ange?

I find it amusing because it's a quick way to upset the people who frequent these threads.

Remember when people joked around about the Principals having dicks? Good times.

That wasn't a joke. Princess is the only one with a vagina.

But it's never upset anyone until like two weeks ago. I have to wonder where it suddenly came from.

Give cute girlfriend too prease.

xhe if want. If you paid attention to the threads you would know.

It did, sometimes people would just ignore or give one reply saying that isn't true.

She's dead.

Jokes aside, cd drama showed princess is into crossdressing , so she's the man in the relationship. Her flowers are also roses for passionate love in contrast of Ange's delicate lillies. Poor Ange will never top.

They'd post something like "Shut up, Princess", not call it a shit meme or call them things like Princessposters. It felt way more in good fun.

But Ange slept with another woman named Priscilla.

Some people take their cartoon lesbians way too seriously, I think it's cute that Princess likes seeing Ange getting along with her fellow whitedoves

I have been in PriPri threads ever since ep 2 and I used to ignore it at first, but then it got increasingly annoying. It's just not funny anymore.

That was Chloe

I've been here since before episode one and I don't find it annoying.

That's probably because you're one of the shitposters who try to force it.

Memes are fun in the beginning people don't know when to stop.

I can understand that, but I hope you realize that there are more than one person who think it's funny and that nobody actually thinks it's true.

I'm not.

Wrong, Alice is Priscilla's delinquent girlfriend.

What happens if you cut off Princess' flippy wigglers?

You unleash her full power.

Ojou x delinquent is something I've rarely seen, even if this is barely a delinquent.

Ange would rather not have them living in casbalanca. Princess still has work to do on that wall.

>Priscilla cheating on Alice

Dorothy's potential love interest blew her brains out. She even got lillies on her typewriter, damn.

Iinchou was ugly.

What?

Casablanca lilies, even. The same as

Number 12, 19 and 22 respectively. I wonder why they're so low considering that they're top sellers, unless people really buy them just for the name and/or because of the event ticket.

Maybe PriPri was popular in this store in particular? I mean Symphogear is a fucking monster so it makes no sense

Akiba Souten isn't a store, it's a website dedicated to animu and otaku culture.

Oh well good for us

How did Ange's hair become grey? Or does that just happen when you live in the slums?

12 weeks of the same answer over and over wasn't enough for you?

I watched it once it finished airing.

Many people's hair just naturally darkens. I used to have blonde hair myself when I was like 5 or 6 but now it's dark brown. Also, Ange's hair is a pale brown. Notice how none of the other members of royalty have blonde hair either.

This show and the threads were so fun, I sure hope there's a season 2

Yeah both Dude of Normandy and the Queen have the same hair color as Ange, so it's probably a family thing.

Weird that the royal family never thought the princess having such crazy blonde hair was weird then.

>HEAR ME I SAY CROSS THE WALL
Holy shit is that what they've been saying?

Too late, can't unhear the Kosovo parts after weeks of listening.

Well again, it's common for younger blondes to have strikingly bright hair that dulls with age. They probably had the same hair color when they were younger, and are just expecting her's to chill out too. Maybe the only thing unusual is that her's stayed blonder longer, but it's really not a noteworthy situation. It would be weird if she had red hair or something.

It doesn't seem like Ange's parents were all that important, so people probably don't really care much. Her family could find it suspicious, but I she might not even have any direct siblings to compare her to either.

Apparently hair color is controlled by eumelanin which is like melanin in skin but for hair, and some folks' bodies don't start actually making it for several years after birth.

>I just bought you for a lot of money, Chise. You're going to be my apprentice!

Is the user who used to translate the comics here? Download the booklet from /u/ and tell us if there's something interesting there.

post the link here