Tokyo ghoul :re 145

AAA?????AAAAA??AAAAAA ETO????AAAAAAA SAAAAAAA????VEEEEEE MEEE????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvzqZ8je56s
youtube.com/watch?v=yP4u8QYJmO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Touka!

the manga sucks, just talk about Touka instead, okay? This is now a Touka thread, talking about the actual manga plot is not allowed.

> People defending Kaneki's behavior in terms of Touka
Let's say someone is a suicidal fuck with a shit ton of important friends who care for the suicidal fuck. One day he meets up with a girl he only knew for 3 or so months and shared defining moments with, she let's him fuck and he magically stops caring about everyone else besides the girl to the point where she's his main reason to live. Everyone else are side pieces who the guy still cares about but are no longer important because he has his eyes focused on the girl now.
> This is somehow good
See how retarded this is? Kaneki has always had the support and care of people in his circle but the moment Touka swoops in and gives him reason to think he can settle down and start a family he magically stops caring about all his other friends and they aren't his reason to live despite them being there for him always. Nishio, Banjou, and Shuu were literally in the bleachers cheering him on in his tournament fantasy, they're nothing but cheerleaders to him.

I want to marry eto!

Will marude save tokyo?

>Cuckneki dies
>Talker, Hinami, Tsukiyama and the rest go into hiding, awaiting the end of times basically
>focus of the story shifts to Urie and Hide's terrorist organization taking down Furuta and V
>Takizawa and Amon also join them because they're friends with Hide

Would this be better than Kaijuneki?

Tokyo ghoul threads are more cancerous than snk.

トーカの体セクシーですね~

>Urie is superior to any kaneki except Don and Black reaper

Didnt meant to greentext

Not going to lie, seeing people eat this shit up is pretty frustrating.

BE

Eto would make a lovely bride!

Yes Touka is sexy!

Yes, but add in that at the very end when everything is said and done Kaneki actually comes back and ruins everything and kills everyone. Cementing the tragedy.

What do you even call this
This is beyond jumping the shark

Reminder that there will be a funeral for Kaneki. But plot twist he won't actually die he will just have to live in the shadows for the rest of his life.

MY WIFE SHAO IS THE CUTEST!

>For funding for CCG and a higher standing if they defeat Ken

All part of the plan.

> Implying we won't get the Nameless King after Kaijuneki
You fucked up
> Implying Urie is better than Kaneki in general when he got cucked with both Saiko and Mutsuki since they both love daddy Haise
Have fun getting buttfucked by Matsuri

I've finallly become..... Tokyo Ghoul:re.

Thanks!

that looks like Kaneki

Really can't stand it when Ishida puts out a shitty "2deep4u" chapter

i would let eto crush my testicles

Now I unironically think Hinami is best waifu for showing that she deeply cares about Kaneki and his issues constantly.

> Hide rallies up Marude's MLG boys with the 360 Kagune scopes
> Calls up Amon, Takizawa, Kurona, Akira, Q's, and whoever else on the CCG defect/humanish side
> Shuu gathers the rest of Goat
> They all team up to defeat Kaijuneki and solve coexistence while Hide saves him from getting killed completely
> Kaneki goes into hiding to get his head together
> Emerges later on with a newfound goal of creating a family with Touka and becoming a true King that leads rebellion against V
Be honest, this is probably what's going to happen. Not only that but Kaneki has enough RC in his body to last him a good 50 lifetimes. He basically slaughtered 100 children and overdosed on Rize Kagune and he's eaten thousands of humans in Tokyo, he's the biggest cannibal we've seen. No way can he not regenerate from his wounds in a split second now.

I don't know... Don and Reaper are just phases Kaneki goes through, I don't like to look at them as their own characters really. Urie had some amazing character development, meanwhile Kaneki just goes back and forth between being a beta and an edgelord, there's really no inbetween.

>monster kills a bunch of people
>2deep4u
?

It was just a "Look how awful things are now" chapter, not a 2deep4u chapter.

is it furuta

>this chapter

That's his neck

I guess it kinda sorta looks like Furuta's head from behind but that's way too big

And return to be the final boss of part 3

Kaneki can probably fully regenerate his body as long as one of his kakuhous is intact. Honestly you'd have to fuck Ken up really hard to kill him at this point. Ghouls with RC levels in the 5000 range could regen entire limbs quickly, Kaneki has to be in the 100,000 range by now.

is this takizawa? on page 4

Tfw I enjoyed the chapter most and therefore have the highest IQ

Why does he look like SMT's Nidhogg?

This was the first thing that went into my head when I saw the page 5.

>he magically stops caring about everyone
Stopped right there. He wanted to kill himself right after he got his memories back, he doesn't care about anyone enough to not kill himself except Touka, so your entire argument falls apart. So what if the Quinx or team :re liked him? He didn't give enough of a fuck to think "I will survive WITH them." back at Cochlea. It was only after he found a partner that changed his mindset unknowingly. Only Touka managed to do that for him and that's okay. It's Kaneki's choice, not yours.

If kaneki is treated as irredeemable but everyone's fine with takizawa who just kills civilians when he wants to ill be pissed.

yes

which lead into kaneki going insane

Yes, also I think matsuri was shown in a panel

I wonder if Hide will still be a bro

he was fighting thugs cause hes bad ass and kaneki is still a loser lmao

>No texts whatsoever
>Ambiguous scenes
>14 pages
>Not 2deep4u

Yeah, he shouldn't have eaten 100 children, but only Hajime and maybe 1,2 more. Then he could have saved Touka, but that's his autism.

What's ambiguous about a massive kagune blob going on a rampage across Tokyo?

Probably

>Ambiguous scenes
What?
>14 pages
Several Double Pages.

Oh wow someone cleaned up my favourite Touka panel sweet

You need text for a monster destroying shit? You mean like the "AAAAAAAAAAAAA" somehow helps explain shit?

So the building he is destroying is CCG right?
Is it safe to assume that CCG is finished now?

How do you continue the story from here?

Forgot
>Title is called title

>known as last head
and now hes dead ccg are done

Good. This is Kaneki's DRAGON theme now.
youtube.com/watch?v=FvzqZ8je56s

bottom panel is Akira and her cat, then Hide and the guy on the left looks like Amon. Who's the kid?

Ken is officially fucked. There is no coming back from this. If there's a part 3, he won't be around for it

That's funny and not deep at all lmao

What if Hide is also a Washuu?

Akira's hair is not like that and Amon doesn't sleep with Shota. Also tehy obviously live together.

Isn't it obvious? Kaneki will finally be able to bring ghouls and humans together. The tragedy will be that the reason they come together is to kill him.

He didn't magically stop caring about them, he still cares about them as much as he did day 1, which wasn't a long to begin with. He still wanted to die and he showed how much he cared about them by using them as justification to suicide by cop. The only thing that has changed now is that Kaneki considers Touka above everyone else and her a reason not to die. Maybe it was being fucked that impacted him so much or maybe he considered in that moment that someone truly cared about him, hell you can even say that at that moment someone he loved loved him back in the same way, regardless Touka changed Kaneki enough to the point where he does not want to die. Kaneki has never considered these people worth to live for, they were only enough to die for. Touka however to him, is worth to live for and to change his morals.

Wait for the next chapter to come out and read it? What the fuck else would you do?

He doesn't really care about bringing them together though. All he wants is to protect people close to him.

but that's her cat, isn't it? Akira is the only person who has a cat in TG as far as I know. And there was a timeskip after they left, she could've changed her hair. It also looks like she's wearing pajamas, maybe she just got up earlier or whatever.

Even if it's not her, who are the 2 people in bed? Since they're on the same page as Hide, they can't very well be just some literal who's

Neither will then

Holy shit its akira and amon's kid!!!! Ishida!!!!!

Feels like its taken a wrong turn like Gantz did

The one petting the cat looks like kurona

This whole Talker situation is Kaneki finally realizing he's been retarded and can't save everyone and everything. He focused on Talker because she's pregnant with his child. And I would also like to point out that Kaneki has been a wack job since childhood and this shouldn't be surprising

Reminder that Touka did nothing wrong.
Ruining this manga was the right thing to do.

that's not her cat
her cat is a fat ugly fuck

where is it foreshadowed that he is?

On one hand:
Kaneki's family.
On the other:
His friends.
Family always comes before friends, user. It doesn't matter how many friends you have. You are biologically engineered to put family, specially your own genetic legacy, before everything else.

>but that's her cat, isn't it?
It could be a random girl with a random cat. Seeing how it's a different one than her fat cat.

>timeskip
Which wasn't 5+ years, look at the kid.

he seems like the most likely candidate. His RC suppressants would be the perfect weapon to combat this JUSTpede. Marude new CCG chief?

It's because Kaneki can't think clearly anymore. It's supposed to reflect that his thoughts are in disarray.

It's Kurona, you faggots.

>Hide will stop me. I always found myself thinking that
So honestly speaking Hide and the Qs will probably stop his rampage

Why is Kurona in the middle of nowhere, wearing pajamas and petting a cat?

>That's funny

This is actually how some people who went through abuse during childhood act. Talker hits him like his mother, so he probably thinks it's just how people who truly love him treat him. When others showed him that they care, it never had a real meaning to him, because no one ever showed him and teached him that he's in a very destructive mindset. It kind of flew through his head. That's why other people who genuinely care became a backround noise to him after she showed affection. Before that she was one of his friends he was ready to leave after killing himself. You could say it's a textbook example.

Because she's the only one with half a brain. She bailed out of Tokyo when it turned into Germany ca 1940, moved to some cozy farm and pets animals all day.

I guess Kaneki won't be around to name his children

is this gonna be one of those "humans and ghouls have to team up to save tokyo thus realizing kaneki's dreams of everyone working together" sort of deals because if so ishida is a hack

>kaneki's dreams of everyone working together
?

>Talker hits him like his mother,
Stop this meme Tumblr. Talker hits him for shitty Japanese humor and hasn't done so once since they fucked. There's a difference between Tsundere comedy gag and child abuse

er everyone living in harmony at least

Don't reply to Etofags.

I found him.

I solved the mystery.

I think what said is more likely

>muh tumblr boogeyman
You sure showed me.

Of course. Shingeki no Kyojin is monthly while Tokyo Ghoul is weekly.

Why is it I can hear this in my head while reading this chapter?
youtube.com/watch?v=yP4u8QYJmO0

>finally, after all this time I became the Tokyo Poo In Loo