One Piece

Will best twins appear in this week's chapter?

Of course

But will Joscarpone win the love of Katakuri-kun?

Woah, hey guys.

What if Luffy died and One Piece became Katakuri's incestual sibling harem manga?

Welcome to EB Games

welcome to tottoland

Sanji is a lucky man.

moria was said to be on par with kaido.crocodile was strong enough to challenge whitebeard,even if he was crushed. buggy is a former member of the pirate crew that conquered the grandline. hancock and doflamingo have kings haki like most yonko. all of them are said to be strong what makes him stronger than the rest?

where did she hide it, /opg/?

>Nami
>Long-hair Nami
>Hat Nami

It stuck to her undertit. That place gets sweaty, like balls do.

i mean the secind piece of the vivre card that she claimed to have hid

Big Mom makes it perfect

I wonder if the Celestial Dragons raped Boa when they kidnapped her and her sisters. Either way, loli Hancock was a 10/10.

CDs are so up their own asses they probably wouldn't even rape someone that was of a lower class. They would have got their slaves to do it if anything and Boa basically has the anti-rape fruit

did they they not confiscate her clima-tact?

i really wish pudding and carrot's outfits were switched

If only.

One of them wanted to kidnap a random girl so she would become his wife. They would totally rape a commoner and they totally fucked Hancock.

Quit being obstinant. “Young Whitebeard” means prime, unless you seriously believe it means when he was a baby.

>Birthday is in October
>Waifu is also featured in October
win-win

She already has it. Like all her siblings.

He still made her his wife. I think they've got some kind of weird standard

Is this the Ballroom thread

No the other kind of love

I think 'wife' in this sense basically means sex slave. I doubt they will grant a commoner the same rank and privileges as the actual nobles. At best she won't have explosives on her body if only because they don't want to accidentally endanger the noble's life. But other than that, she's a slave for all intents and purposes and if the noble ever gets tired of her, there's only one fate awaiting her which is why she's like his 15th(?) or something wife.

They look even creepier in anime.

The answer is NOPE.AVI

Yeah but I don't think they would make child slaves "wives".

They have done more fucked up shit, I wouldn't put literal pedophilia beneath them

Reminder that Weevil is substantially stronger than Katakuri.

Hot damn, that's a cute Galette.

Don't shit up this thread too

I just feel like "wife" implies adulthood. I know in many cultures it doesn't but I feel like the way that guy did it kind of implies that adult woman = potential wife

>Sanji's fight against Wadatsumi was six years ago
He still hasn't had a chance to use Hell's Memories in a real fight. He used it to knock out an already beaten Wadatsumi but he hasn't pulled it out since.

>Luffy gets to fight two commanders, Sanji doesn't even get to fight kid 89.

Nah, I doubt Katakuri has favourites among his siblings. Though the idea is ather hot, I would read the doujins.

Post lewd official art

>No Luffy, those are your friends, changed with the powers of the Dairy Dairy Fruit!

Katakuri x Joscarpone will be canon, you'll see

I want a brother like Katakuri so bad. He's literally the dream brother. He'll unconditionally love and protect you, show tough love when necessary and be adorably shy when you show affection towards him.

They should. After all they have nothing to do now that the SHs broke the mirrors. Maybe they'll throw their lances at Luffy and stick their tongues out at him.

I have yet to shit up any thread speedy.

Trying to powerlevelfag a character with no feats is shitting up a thread

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>no feats

>became seventh shichibukai

I think he meant no visible feats on screen yet. But that's not really true since we've seen him beat the shit out of Whitebeard's crew leaving entire destroyed villages and dead pirates in his wake. I'd say that counts as a sort of offscreen feat for him. Until he confronts Luffy, I don't think we'll see any onscreen feats for him.

oh shit

Buggy confirmed stronger than Katakuri. Same with Law and Moria. Just stop.

Buggy wasn’t chosen for strength. A more accurate comparison would be Mihawk.

So you believe that Weevil was introduced in order to get easily beat up?

Defeated Ao and his whole crew. But Ao had no feats either and we don't who else he defeated (but he did defeat more). Anime said he defeated Whitey Bay and some others but i don't know if we can count that as canon.

Wow more like wake me up when September ends, amirite?

Yeah I've made this joke before, fuck you.

>Mihawk
Nice cherry picking the strongest warlord. You still are forgetting Law and Moria.
What I believe is irrelevant. The fact is his strength is a complete unknown and the Warlords tend to be commander level, with Mihawk being an exception.

I want a snakeneck to join the Strawhat crew.

Nice collection my fellow bunny fucker.

Doflamingo was barely yonko commander lvl and he's often said to be the amongst the strongest shichibukai...

Buggy is a special case. Like said he was chosen for having the loyalty of the Impel Down escapees. It was more of a propaganda thing. Moria was kicked out of the Shichibukai because he was too weak. Law was chosen because he publicly offered up the hearts of 100 pirates, basically giving the Marines control over those pirates. It's more like a trade between them. I give you the power to blackmail these pirates, you give me the seat sort of deal. On the other hand, it appears Weevil was solely chosen based on his strength with no other qualities. He's not particularly famous, he's not very charismatic and he doesn't have a kingdom. It's just pure power that got him there. So I'd say that's something to be reckoned with.

Is Kizaru going to be an endgame boss?

He could have been schosen due to the Whitebeard son rumors too. What about Crocodile then? We literally don't know how strong Weevil is

oh cool, is that all of carrot's zou appearances? now my collection is complete!

If Katakuri is the son of Streusen, the way to win is to rip off his scarf, so his saliva will make his mochi useless.

I think so. I firmly believe all the Admirals (with the possible exception of Kuzan and Fujitora) will be endgame bosses. Since Kizaru has ties with Vegapunk and the Pacifista project, perhaps he'll show up the inevitable Vegapunk arc where he might be the main antagonist. Perhaps that'll come after Wano and Elbaf. I don't know how they'll take him down though.

Then there's also Ryokugyu to consider. Fujitora was the more 'moral' Admiral so I think Ryokugyu will be on the other end of the spectrum and be a raging justice fanatic just for the contrast. So he'll have to appear at some point too.

Akainu might be the last of the Admirals to go down only because he is the most 'relevant' one to the plot. He killed Ace so there's beef with both Luffy AND Sabo there. He also was indirectly responsible for Whitebeard's death so his crew will also have major beef with him. I feel like he'll be one of the last villains along with Blackbeard to go down. Then there's Aokiji but I have a feeling he'll die trying to take down Blackbeard since he's already infiltrated their crew.

I think there are some missing. I did it long ago.

Crocodile was also kicked out of the Shichibukai for publicly losing a battle. They can't afford to have the public think the Shichibukai are weaklings. Anyone who loses publicly gets kicked out. That's why Kuma was sent to cover up Moria's fuckup in Thriller Bark. Then when Moria lost again in Marineford, they kicked him out. Same for Crocodile. You can't be a Shichibukai and be a weakling. Buggy is a exception since he's a walking meme. Now out of them, Mihawk is said to have rivalled an Emperor as a swordsman. On the other hand, Weevil has been compared to another Emperor in strength and is said to be overwhelmingly powerful as a pirate. That is praise coming not from a commoner but from an Admiral so that counts for something too.

Luffy obviously wants to fucking murder Akainu.
Who gets to fight Kizaru and the others?

i think jump would go out of business

I hope so. I feel stupid for ever thinking the SH were rather diverse before. They're about as diverse ethnically as a SS squad next to the people of Totoland. Even if they include Carrot and Jinbei from now on.

If Sanji had been picked to marry a different Big Mom daughter how would it have gone?

I bet Praline would loved him

What is his endgame?

Fug Luffy

Zoro -> Fujitora
Sanji -> Kizaru

*her, sorry

I think all the Admirals will be somewhat team effort type battles. Like how Oars went down. It'll be the SH crew (plus maybe Sabo and some other allies depending on the arc) fighting them. If these guys are near the level of the Yonkou, I really don't see the SHs (not even Luffy) beating them solo. They're going to need some help. And Luffy's strongest power (as stated by Mihawk) is to make allies in almost any situation. I think he'll find strong fighters willing to help him take on Admirals. So yeah, I think Kizaru will be a team effort. Perhaps in Vegapunk's arc so maybe Vegapunk turns traitor and helps Luffy too. There's still Kuma to consider (he was loyal to Dragon and may have secret programming in him to protect Luffy).

Weevil has been compared to a young emperor and Luffy has been said to be an overwhelming powerful pirate, without feats its all just words

Oda, where is my Gangster Gastino?

>Crocodile was also kicked out of the Shichibukai for publicly losing a battle
not that user, but are you sure about that? wasn't he kicked out and imprisoned because of the alabasta scandal?

Slim Albida was introduced like +70 volumes ago and she hasn't done shit yet.

I'm not going to comment on the vs. Katakuri nonsense but just going by common sense, the last shichibukai introduced in the series who wanders around the New World wiping the floor with a former Yonkou's allies while receiving recognition from an Admiral should be more than enough indication that he's very strong. Introduction during a time period is also significant, if he was introduced 6+ years ago as being strong it wouldn't have as much impact but the fact that it was relatively recently after Gear Fourth was made known and the set-up to Yonkou arcs was about to begin is a big deal.

I'd say without question he's going to be among the strongest, likely in the realm of Doflamingo at least who in all likelihood was the second strongest of the Shichibukai.

what if she's the last person he faces on raftel? as an irony?

Year of Pirate King Katakuri

Zoro goes for Fujitora
Sanji goes for Kizaru
Jinbe probably goes for Green Bull

I understand Sabo taking part in Akainu's downfall is fitting but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

shes going to make a couple of brief appearances then fight with Luffys army at the end of the series against the WG

Publicly yes. But either way, even if he weren't planning on the Alabasta conquest thing he would most likely be kicked out after losing to Luffy like that in front of the people. Look at what happened to Moria. They sent Kuma to cover up his Thriller Bark loss and kept him in. But once he lost publicly in Marineford, they had Doffy and the Pacifistas assassinate him. I think it's a similar thing here. Even if Crocodile were genuinely a good guy in Alabasta, he'd still be kicked out after Luffy (a rookie from East Blue) thoroughly kicked his ass. The government doesn't want losers in the Shichibukai basically. They're meant to scare pirates not encourage them. That's also the reason why Buggy is a Shichibukai despite his lack of power, his meme reputation scares pirates, which is good enough to qualify as a Shichibukai.

How can Luffy even compete?

probably because sabo is a shit character

Is it because he's a gary stu that didn't even exist before Ace died?

Sabo won' fight Akainu, his big fight will be a rematch with Burgess after the latter obtains Marco's fruit.

He's basically another Ace with a different design. But that's the reason I think he's not going to die. Ace's death practically immunised Sabo from death. Because he is a carbon copy of Ace, killing him again the same way would be pointless. It wouldn't advance the plot and it would just break Luffy again. This isn't Tokyo Ghoul, fortunately, so the protagonist doesn't suffer all the time for no reason. Ace's death, in a sense, made Sabo immortal. Perhaps this time when Akainu overpowers Sabo, Luffy is strong enough to protect his brother unlike the time with Ace. Maybe he blocks Akainu's attack with his own attack and tells Sabo he won't let another brother die again or something.

Sabo was foreshadowed SIGHTLY before Ace died, user.

Was it ever explained how Sanji can light his legs on fire?

Anger.

checked

shieeet

Checked.

WITNESSED

Woah

Please include me in the screencap. Thanks.