Sousei no Onmyouji

Second chapter of the Benio NTR arc came out. Why is this side story so much more interesting than the main one?
lhscans.com/read-sousei-no-onmyouji-adashino-benio-hen-raw-chapter-2.html

Might as well dump it.

Actually this chapter is long as fuck, and I have to leave pretty soon so I'll just dump the interesting part. Looks like they are going to perform some type of ceremony on her.

Posted the wrong page.

So this is why she hasn't appeared for 10+ chapters? I'm not sure I like the approach of using a second manga for it.

I dropped this after the time skip, what's this about ntr?

What the fuck happened?

There is no actual NTR, but the first chapter had a rape attempt of the female MC. And in this chapter she's half naked and seems to be doing some kind of birthing ceremony.

Translations when?

Why must he always make Benio suffer?

>rokuro is having fun with all his new buddies at the typical tournament arc
>benio in her own arc almost got raped and now has to do some weird ceremony which she doesn't look too thrilled about
The fuck? Also I swear if the author tries to make Kamui and Benio a thing and cuck Rokuro I'm dropping this entire shit so hard.

>I swear if the author tries to make Kamui and Benio a thing and cuck Rokuro I'm dropping this entire shit so hard.
He won't. But he is humanizing him.

>NTR arc
But Benio ending with the nigger basara is good, i mean it's pretty clear the bitch don't deserve Rokudo.

>NTR bait

I'm glad i never picked this up

The main manga is relatively boring because it's in the middle of a tournament arc and those always get bogged down somewhere in the middle. Also thank you for bringing this side story manga to my attention since I was wondering why the hell we hadn't seen Benio and Kamui at all for like 10 chapters. I can't actually be bothered to check the actual number but I'm sure it's close.

Somehow Kamui ended up becoming my favorite character so if this results in one of the Basara, and my favorite one at that, actually getting meaningful character development I'm all for it. It'd be boring if the antagonists ("antagonists"?) stayed static and let Yuto take the sole lead in advancing his and their plans for the evulz.

Why you people want Benio to fuck her new father?

It's not NTR at all though. Kamui got turned on by Benio's legs in the first chapter and pushed her down leaving her absolutely disgusted by him, but that's it.

He's the one who wants to fuck Benio though.

Maybe she shouldn't put her socks on like a pinup girl then

bump