A brutal sex gang raped as many as 1...

>a brutal sex gang raped as many as 1,000 young girls over 40 years in what may be Britain's 'worst ever' child abuse scandal

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5487167/Telford-child-sex-scandal-involving-1-000-Britains-worst.html

Seriously bongs what are u going to do about your muslim crisis

Attached: i-am-an-immigrant-uk.jpg (273x395, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5RtDC-roI
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing :(

Seriously, Western Europe is over at this point, there is no going back. I move to America in 6 months due to the shit happening here with the rise of big government, mass rapes, anti-freedom rhetoric, anti-free speech, and mass immigration. It's scary that when i walk down the street whites are a minority.

let's find the cunts who attacked tommy and his crew
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5RtDC-roI

Attached: yellow2.jpg (1426x1432, 319K)

>tfw you will never be a shitskin enslaving and raping cute underage British lolis while living on welfare paid by British tax payers

>due to the sh*t
Reporred for profanity

Don't come here, we're going to become the next south africa in 30 years most likely.

Attached: 1479585498942.png (250x200, 53K)

America is in a worse shape than Europe.

Europe's got a better chance than america does, true. The retards running the EU are going to make your reconquista 2 electric boogaloo as bloody as they can manage in the end though.

Attached: worse than sweden lmao.jpg (462x493, 50K)

Just look at all the outrage from the left! Just kidding, they don't give a fuck about women or children when Muslims do it.

Attached: 1495729294111.jpg (757x431, 86K)

58% !?!

Krep in mind that many people in the UK and Sweden are shy about admiting that multi-cultutralism is a bad thing.

Who has the hitler shop of this?

Honestly desu
Why would you rape and kill them and not kidnap them and condition them to live and die for the destruction of Europe

Like I said it's probably too late for us, the only question left for the US is whether we end up being South Africa or Yugoslavia come 2030-40 ish

YOU NEED FULL EXTERMINATION SQAUDS

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>Nothing :(
At this point there should be gangs of Brits eliminating mudslimes at night. What the hell are y'all doing over there?

Now now. Let's focus on knife crime. Don't pay aaaaaannnnnnyyyyyy attention to the names of the motherfuckers who are raping British kids. By the by, have you paid your tellie tax yet?

quit shilling your faggot video

Tommy is a Jewish shill

Punishing the guilty instead of going after innocent people?

>Punishing the guilty
Doesn't seem like anyone's getting punished overthere senpai a lam. Thousands of girls have been raped. THOUSANDS, they need to be afraid to do this shit.

Then throw the rapists in jail and clean house in the police force. Don't lynch some poor guy who has nothing to do with it except for praying to the same god.

I used to get mad at this shit, then I realise we went to war with Germany and slaughtered thousands on orders from the Jew and this is how they have repaid us. This is what we get for guzzling on filthy Jewish cum. The Anglo brought this upon himself. Show no sympathy. Just point and laugh.

If there's a bunch of "youths" hanging around in the streets in the middle of the night in bad areas, I don't think they're just trying to get by and mind their own business. You damn well know they only do this because they know they can get away with it. They have no qualms or fears about snatching little girls off the streets. Can you imagine going to the ME and being brazen enough to snatch up a girl off the street to gangrape? Why do you know that's suicide there? Why isn't that the same way here? The time for arguments is over, how many more rapes have to occur for you to say something has to be done?

Attached: 1495147337275.jpg (1460x962, 678K)

There is no bigger stab in the back than what Jews have done to the British underclass. Never forget it.

>Just point and laugh.
>Laugh at being a tool of the jew in the past by being a tool of the jew in the present.

Attached: 1506576791311.jpg (700x542, 81K)

damn those asians.

He's a Shabbos goyim, his heart's in the right place. His brain is not irreparably cucked.

I'm no tool. I recognise karma when I see it.

>I'm no tool
You damn well are if you understand what's happening and stand idly by. You're a coward that's trying to hide behind a shroud of righteous retribution.

I just visited France and even Paris is full of white people. My parents had me in the God forsaken Bay Area and I'm so glad I'm finally leaving. All of the memes about Paris are not true. The only non whites are usually the fuckers that sell cheap eiffel towers for €1 and the sandniggers in north paris.

>All of the memes about Paris are not true. The only non whites are usually the fuckers that sell cheap eiffel towers
I was in Paris 2 years ago and it was like I was in Africa around the central metro. There were niggers walking around drinking jack straight from the bottle, flooding both sidewalks, and hanging off of stop lights. Where the hell did you go to avoid shitskins?

That's because foreign news networks are complete retards. Don't know if it's clickbait or plain ignorance, but they can't seem to tell Paris apart from its suburbs, even though there's a very clear line between them.
Most of the suburbs are utter garbage, in particular north and north east of Paris. In Paris itself, the 17th-18th districts have a lot of niggers but it's not really a big deal.
As a tourist in Paris you will only really see niggers at Gare du Nord if you take the train from the airport to reach Paris, and then around some of the popular places like Eiffel Tower and Montmartre where they try to sell you bracelets and shit. Oh yeah and avoid shopping malls too. Champs Elysées on the weekend is full of sandniggers from the suburbs.