Can we have a United States - Spain friendship thread?

I feel we shouldn't let that stupid war get in between two nations that always settled things peacefully and through diplomacy.

Attached: flags.jpg (1000x300, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain–United_States_relations#The_United_States_and_Franco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for Galvez

Attached: 42A67741-06B5-49B2-A87A-A48D13742289.jpg (1871x1500, 866K)

Thanks, Nigel

Attached: 75avc.jpg (640x820, 96K)

Galvez best Mexican

Bump.

Many states of the USA have Spanish names:
- California
- Florida
- Nevada
- Texas (Tejas)
- Arizona
- Colorado

And so on. In addition, Franco was 100% anti commie, that means 100% american friend ;)

I will never forget the USS Maine falseflag. You have never even apologized for it.

Funnily enough the Franco-era saw better US-Spain relations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain–United_States_relations#The_United_States_and_Franco
>With the end of World War II, Spain suffered from the economic consequences of its isolation from the international community. Spain was blocked from joining the United Nations, primarily by the large Communist element in France. By contrast the American officials 1946 "praised the favorable 'transformation' that was occurring in US-Spanish relations."

No. After USS Maine you mutts can drown in indians.

It was false reporting by the media with their constant Yellow Journalism. I wish the war didn't happen, we were such good friends before that war, if anything you should be glad Puerto Rico isn't your problem anymore. Those Rectangle-Niggers are a pest, I understand why you had to beat the shit out of them

No fuck off you kikes, you deserver a nuclear holocaust.

Attached: 1512172640714.jpg (800x800, 265K)

it was a good start with Galvez, but dude, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Phillipines, Monroe Doctrine...

But we like you guys over here

Attached: slide_45.jpg (960x720, 95K)

They were like our South Africa. Around 30% of the population was white, grandsons of Spanish and such. Continental countries sure, let them have their retarded independence. But letting PR/Cuba go is like if we let the Canary Islands go today.

Do you guys really want Cuba, Puerto Rico, and the Philippines back? Have you seen them? They're pure cancer

You guys fucked up Europe in WW1 and WW2, you guys keep sucking the kikes dick and you guys fucked up Spain with the (((USS MAINE))) falseflag.

Attached: 1515024421997.png (645x773, 23K)

No you don't, in your census we're not different from beaners.

No, fuck off you fucking backstabbing faggots.

We only entered World War I because Germany was being a fucking nigger to us, World War II was definitely our fault for getting ourselves involved in shit that doesn't concern us.

Attached: download.jpg (1000x666, 128K)

Cuba was ok at the time, but it's more a pride thing, those were the last remainings of the Spanish golden era

Attached: 1517343430667.jpg (1488x811, 384K)

Ohh, and by the way. YOU killed "Luis Carrero Blanco" fucking us more in 1973. Kissinger and CIA worked with ETA to kill him because he wanted to make nuclear weapons for Spain. But you kike suckers killed him, fuck you.

[Citation Needed]

I want a thicc qt Spanish gf :(

If Spain is ever going to be a bitch, I for one would much prefer to call you daddy, than the the krauts or the chinks

Also Burger media is the superior

The French colony of Charlesfort and the British colonies of Roanoke and Jamestown were all founded as covert bases for Protestant pirates raiding Spanish shipping and islands in the Caribbean. The US was literally started by French naval special ops (de Coligny, target of the St. Bart’s Day massacre) and British intelligence (Cecil and Walsingham) to fuck with the Spanish.

It's true, I have several friends that when landing on USA had to mark the hispanic box because they forced to do so.

Technically most of your spanish speakers are actually americans, therefore not deporting them will make relations smoother.

No!

Attached: 1512567351950.jpg (1200x1235, 282K)

based españa

Don't worry, I'm not a mutt, if that's what you assume.

but that was 100 years ago...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Americans
>and are the eighth-largest (choosing the term "Spaniard") Hispanic group in the United States of America.

The cenus works like this:
You choose your ethnicity
White
Black
Asian
Native American
Then it asks you if you’re hispanic in another question, which is a yes or no answer.

Spanish chicks are hot. Spaniards what is your opinion on Mexico? Does it irritate you that in parts of the USA people call all hispanics "spanish"?

i dont want America to rule anyone
I wanna to back to how it was before the jews, when we minded our own business and didn’t care about the outside world.

We shouldn't be world police, also the media here is the reason we went to war in the first place

We have to check 'Hispanic', we're included there.
>Spaniards what is your opinion on Mexico
We hate beaners, they're criminals
>Does it irritate you that in parts of the USA people call all hispanics "spanish"?
Yes.

Admiral Rickover did.

No.

Attached: D0045CAA-175E-49A0-BF73-D9389B24386C.jpg (960x540, 109K)

Yes, but then you also say what ethnicity you are, if you’re white you can choose that.

Thats why you are plebs. It's either eat or get eaten out there.
And American media is still the fucking best.
American Jewish comedians are golden, you should cherish them

We get butthurt if we're called spics or moors, we're neither. We don't if we're called non white, we're our own thing.

Attached: 1520085892114.jpg (466x464, 46K)

I disagree

El goblino....

Iberian masterace

Attached: 1520705790833.png (865x966, 62K)

>Based Galvez
>Mexishit

Already off to a bad start.

>A fucking Taco

Attached: Mexico.png (1800x2047, 1.24M)

Attached: raceinamerica.png (506x375, 166K)

Attached: raceinamerica3.png (510x286, 131K)

>And American media is still the fucking best.

Attached: Carlos II (5).png (754x819, 339K)

One of the worst things about that war was how the U.S. took a policy of pretending Spain was always an enemy and ignoring the previous strategic alliance they had. Growing up a burger my knowledge of the Spanish Empire was that it was a cruel horrible empire and that the French were super awesome and were the only ones that helped the U.S. during the war. Wasn't until I took some humanity courses in University that I learned who Galvez was and how much protestant propaganda had made the Spanish Empire out to be this terrible thing. While it was by no means perfect it did do three incredibly important things.

>Unified the savage races of Latin America under Catholicism
>Brought western rule of law to Latin America (albeit different from British law which is far superior imo).
>Was as important as France in helping us gain our independence by blockading British reinforcements and fighting them in Florida.

Attached: Spanish fencing autism.jpg (513x367, 77K)

Without Spain we never would have had cowboys. God bless Spain.

Attached: 112356363633.jpg (392x416, 25K)

And kissinger fucked the regime, the naval bases, etc.
We are not allies, Spain will only fight on the side of the anglos against Kebabs.

>American Jewish comedians are golden, you should cherish them

shekelberg pls go

I live in st augustine, its all thanks to spain. Thanks spain, my entire town has a hardon for your country.