Gun owners actually believe this shit...

Gun owners actually believe this shit. The truth is that if there was a tyrannical government none of you would be able to resist. The government has tanks and bombs and drones and your precious assault rifles would be totally useless.

Sure, you talk a big game now but if someone came to confiscate your guns you'd do nothing. If a squad rolled up to your house at 2am and put a gun in your wife's face you'd change your tune pretty damn fast.

Attached: nosweetie.jpg (480x478, 28K)

I sleep with a holster on.

Kill yourself you dumb nigger

“You guys will never do anything...”. Black guys shoot 5 police.

You guys will never do anything...”. Teenager shoots up school.

“You guys will never do anything...”. Vet shoots up VA.

Lol

I love these types of americans

Attached: 1520479090180.png (872x886, 220K)

I think modern men are secretly gnashing at the bit for a cause to really devote themselves to.

Men seek to do something they feel has meaning, even if theyre a small part of it, they yearn for a large purpose to belong to.

Currently we have piddly little shit, where the devotees are fairly pathetic Nazi-larpers or soyboy feminists; with most guys being only moderately supportive of an idea, or downright passive.

The "hard times make hard men" meme isn't about generations. Hard times will turn soft men to hard ones, as the soft find purpose and harden, or are moved aside by those willing to harden.

Rebellion would grow in the US, once started.
We're almost all empty purposeless men being distracted by the circus, cause the fire hasn't been started.

Attached: 1483151492167.jpg (576x576, 50K)

>Be Henry Rowlins
>Get gutshot by a soyboy incel
>Have hours to contemplate his idiotic worldview before expiring.

Daily reminder.

Attached: hey-you-with-guns-58b8f7ed3df78c353c4cf448.jpg (403x403, 43K)

So what is it? There is too much violence for you? Or not enough?

Remember that the Jewish Masters can't make a major move against white existence until whites are disarmed. That is why you see the fear in all the white self haters and their darkie pets when they talk about Charlottesville. Cville was a canned attack on defenseless white people by Antifa and Democrat controlled Cops/National Guard. Remember that the next time a white male democrat asks for your vote or opinion (not that they actually care about poor whites.)

Also this

Attached: just_turn_them_in_now_you_stupid_goyim_mkay.jpg (530x406, 47K)

They're not going to confiscate the guns, they're going to turn you into a criminal so they can justify locking you in a cage or killing you.

>starts killing people to defend killing children

You guys are so edgy...I almost like you.

Attached: 1520653692139.jpg (1024x612, 42K)

This

Don't you ever get tired of this conversation

Attached: IMG_1161.jpg (1024x261, 77K)

what good is a gun without bullets?

lol tl;dr

No one has time for that conservatard dribble.

I wish the purple haired catladies would.

Attached: 1512315393788.jpg (275x183, 10K)

*Vietnam*
*Guerrilla Warfare*

Not to mention most of the military personnel own guns as civilians, and would be sympathetic to this cause if such a thing happened.

I'm sure gun owners outnumber the military, which can be defeated as vietnam chink farmers did back in the day

Actually, no one has a "right" to feel safe, no matter the circumstance. I do however, actually have a RIGHT to bear arms. So much of a right in fact, that it is a NECESSARY right.
So necessary in fact, it says so right in the 2nd, and is the ONLY place in the BOR where that word is. So you, can just go fuck yourself. K? And even all of them would not be enough

Attached: 1516849762052.jpg (500x628, 224K)

The American Militia is the largest armed force on the planet.

Obligatory

Attached: image.jpg (1320x2460, 972K)

Yeah, the government stood down at the Bundy ranch, weren’t lacking for armed and ready Patriots there and we won’t be in the future if you try to take our guns.

>Tl;dr
Police make a police state. Tanks, airplanes, nukes, whatever really don't run a totalitarian state.

You don't need to fight armies. You just need to fight politicians.
I don't understand why more people don't understand this, it's like they don't have any real strategic grasp or something. Why waste time fighting a bunch of professional dudes that probably don't even disagree with you in some shitty field when you could go right after the tiny number of actual trouble making politicians and remove them from experience with a few shots?

This. All of the paranoia and propagandizing of the elites is because the American militia runs the show and they know it.

Freedom or death right?

Tldr? Youre an idiot. Literraly, that is what is says, and im not kidding.

>The government has tanks and bombs and drones and your precious assault rifles would be totally useless.
If they kill everyone they have nobody left to govern. We are more valuable to them alive than we are dead and to take our guns away would mean entering the homes of 300,000,000 potentially(yes I realize not everyone has a gun, hence “potentially”) armed citizens who are waiting for you to knock on your door. Asymmetrical warfare does work, and its the reason the US lost the Veit Nam war to a bunch of jungle farmers hiding in trees with AK-47s. You dont need to defeat the enemy, you just need to make their goal hard enough to reach to make it not worth their time.

>you just need to make their goal hard enough to reach to make it not worth their time.

I'll take attacks on infrastructure for $500 Alex.

Tell that to the Vietnamese and the sand monkies, because they did and are doing just that.