Are all mexican retarded and in need of deportation, or do u think its possible to save some of them?

Are all mexican retarded and in need of deportation, or do u think its possible to save some of them?
I think they need to go back

Attached: zo2vdTc_d.jpg (640x747, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2017/07/29/video-shows-u-s-border-officers-telling-mexican-teen-to-drink-the-liquid-meth-that-killed-him/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrTlEBxaDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans are to blade for letting these degenerates fester on their soil.
Let them reap what they sow.

>Trying to stop a literal orc horde
You just DON'T KNOW

IF it was literally a horde I'm pretty sure AMERICAN border guards would have no trouble shooting them

Attached: h o r d e.jpg (298x169, 11K)

why aren't we deporting the irsh?

Attached: irish.jpg (1280x853, 236K)

They are all fucking retards. The maybe 1 in 100 (that's being very gracious) that isn't a total moron is not worth the trade off of all the ones that are. Just look at their country to see what they're turning us in to. They only come here because their economy is so shit and to live off of welfare. They're subhuman.

to be serious though, if they really love their fucking Mexico so much, and if "America" is oh ever so racist, I'd deport every single one who talks shit. Withdraw their citizenship and kick them the fuck out.
Mexico can't do shit to retaliate anyways.

So? What is it that I see on that picture?

Because unlike mexicans they do this shit once a year and the rest of the year behave like the white people that they are and pay taxes.

They just keep on coming, and coming.

Is US border patrol allowed to use deadly force? Or just force at least? Tell me they're at least allowed to shoot rubber rounds?

Attached: shmele.jpg (880x880, 51K)

europeans are retarded
reminder that mexicans are not the "muslim refugees" of america. the majority work, pay their taxes, and keep to themselves. if theyre free loaders its usually in cucked states that dont enforce laws, like california.

>rodrigo

>Because unlike mexicans they do this shit once a year and the rest of the year behave like the white people that they are and pay taxes.

every other culture in the US celebrates their ethnic origins, Americans are only triggered when they see the Mexican flag, because they are afraid of Mexicans reclaiming their lost lands, the anglos know they are the invaders here.

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 1.6M)

There are a ton holes, pic related is our border "fence"

Attached: thinking.png (585x288, 4K)

Attached: thinking 2.png (630x367, 15K)

>So? What is it that I see on that picture?
The train that goes from the south border to the north carrying migrants from central and south america.

Wrong. Stop parroting whatever you hear without checking for yourself.

Attached: 714dcecaf68c19d9481d363be9c3f8b71c49ced3d9816d513eea66ce28c39cac.jpg (1236x1872, 238K)

They technically aren't supposed to
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2017/07/29/video-shows-u-s-border-officers-telling-mexican-teen-to-drink-the-liquid-meth-that-killed-him/

Attached: IMG_1480.png (750x1334, 577K)

Attached: immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-f1.jpg (650x537, 82K)

They all need to go back.

Attached: immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-t6.jpg (650x504, 100K)

Attached: 1469354979752.png (473x414, 351K)

t. 56%'er Mexishit

I fucking hate latinos. Fucking bunch of faggots with their machismo when really they're just ugly brown pussies. They fucking ruined Spanish for me, I'm never gonna learn that language because images of smelly brown goblins come to my mind.

Same could be said about all the Europeans, why couldn't they stay in Europe?

We should. Anyone who has pride or allegiance for a country they left behind should be sent back.

"La Raza" means "The Chosen Race" these vermin are as bad as the Kikes.

Mexico sold the land to us.

The problem is that we never did an ethnic cleansing after the purchase.

you dumb meme flag nigger. Mexicans use the mexican flag as a sign of protest. They actively talk about reannexing the american southwest. Even though if they did that they would flee to the north and east.
Irish, dutch, germans, fly flags in an act of celebration of some holiday like st. patty's day, tulip festivals, etc.
No one would give a fuck if beaners flew their flag during cinco de mayo.

The first chance at redemption for any immigrant would be coming here legally.

You would be surprised how redpilled some legal Mexicans are. Conservative, religious and very distrustful of illegals. They see how trashy and entitled illegals are, and how bad they make the legals look.

Integration isn't just giving up your culture, its putting your host country first before your old one. Speak Spanish at home, but ffs don't demand we learn it for you.

Attached: 1520627846981.gif (540x304, 2.93M)

>Mexico sold the land to us.

What is Mexican American war for 500

They should.

Lol. You realize Spain's population are also brown little vermin? Same with italians. Don't be a fucking retard. Spain and italy are europes Mexico.

Mexicans make me kek. i like them but not too many.

What on Earth are you talking about? The Europeans didn't immigrate into any Native American Nation and live off their benefits, we conquered them and created our own from nothing.

Attached: 1515612320975.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Ur kidding right? have you been to either country?

>Likes spics
Kill yourself.

We paid $15 million for that worthless desert.

So are you saying Mexican should Conquer the anglos?

Attached: duck.png (215x182, 17K)

Yes I have. I have traveled there with a few sales reps along with. Those two nations are truly the Mexico of Europe.

i doubt it.

This. Been thinking about filing some “anonymous” ice tips

Cause they wen't away, how could they help our economy if they don't work here? Deport them all and see how mexico grows because they have to work to survive here since there's no free gibs.

Go ahead. But those two nations are infested with shit skins.

Religious persecution and famine. What's your excuse?

If they think they're tough now and want to try, then so be it. We'll just have to push their shit in again.

Attached: 167046-049-8A390ADD.jpg (426x240, 21K)

Kill yourself

Falaciate a gun nigger

>You realize Spain's population are also brown little vermin? Same with italians. Don't be a fucking retard. Spain and italy are europes Mexico

Attached: IMG_4081.png (645x729, 69K)

>Deport them all
I'd like to.

Die spic

That comic is surprisingly effective

Well done soldier

Attached: 194963F6-D2B9-4959-926E-1E30590A5003.gif (690x472, 1.01M)

K, spic lover

It's more complicated than that.

American settlers where welcomed into Mexico, but Mexico had a president who was half black and banned slavery a couple of decades before, they where given a one year exemption and when it expired the Americans went apeshit because they could not keep their slaves and started a revolution.

They where offered money for the land, and Mexico said no, they staged a false flag event, went to war and the Mexicans lost more land. Then the US offered money for the remaining lands mexico didn't want to go to war again and took the money.

Attached: 1506017117084.jpg (1024x464, 78K)

Why are you niggering out about this?? He said deport them all, we should absolutely do this.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH COMPLAINING THERE IS WHEN YOU ALLOW FREEDOMS?

Do you understand de happy times that are of the possible when you balance the freedom with the slapping?

Attached: DFFF00A7-AB03-4EAB-8FCE-8053C3A8D482.png (1136x640, 870K)

I take it you've never been to Spain or Italy. You're conflating Italians with Sicilians and Spaniards with Andulusians.

No, we need to exterminate them. Deporting is just moving them somewhere. Do you really just move garbage from the kitchen to somewhere else in your house or do you get rid of it?

Why didn't they drop the whole religion thing and made Europe great again?

Anyways, Europe got rich as fuck thanks to it's colonies, exploitation of it's locals and resources.

Attached: 1520164207361.jpg (1280x1795, 599K)

America was an Irish German nation after defeating everybody in the way of creating this nation

Should've been nicer to the Indians and tried to understand the value of some of their traditions

Nope, I have been there. Been to the Barcelona, Turin and Naples.

no, mexicans are white

Attached: 1518340702436.gif (720x504, 1.33M)

Why did Mexico welcome in American settlers???

That's like inviting in muslims wtf

Put a Mexican next to a rabid dog and you can't tell the difference.

Inhale a shotgun shell, queer.

>implying Mexico is in my house
>advocating for extermination & demanding genocide to push away everyone except psychos

If you aren't a kike yourself, you're certainly doing their work for them.

Attached: 1480612116421.jpg (1000x1500, 278K)

Why did Mexico not win vs a bunch of pathetic losers outnumbered and outgunned with little reason to fight?

Why did they invite in the AMERICA FCK YEAH settlers?

>Get rid of subhuman garbage
>Help humanity prosper
>Gets called psycho

Lol

Because Mexicans needed to develop the lands, since it has such a low population.

However they forgot the Americans where Slave owning Anglo half breeds.

Attached: 1482248886824.png (3712x1292, 1012K)

Why did mexico inhale the Americans? They weren't Mexican and had no intention of becoming Mexican

Lol. This is the most retarded ever.

Why didn't they increase their birthrates or leave their land alone?(hint: inability to provide for their kids and greed)

All Illegal Mexicans should be deported to the houses of people like Obama and Bush that allowed them to break the law

They take shitty entry level jobs that drive down the wages for everyone else that needs shitty entry level jobs (teens). Who would you rather have cooking your food an American or some dirty spic?

Like I said before, spics must be exterminated. Mexico taken over.

Great argument.

Attached: 1497744696831.jpg (1200x810, 393K)

because Mexicans where not allowed to have slaves.
If Mexicans had an army of black slaves they could of developed the lands much faster, and had more kids.

However the 2nd president of mexico, the leading revolutionary who achieved Mexican independence against the Spanish, was half black and banned slavery and the caste system.

Attached: Vicente_Ramón_Guerrero_Saldaña.png (600x760, 586K)

Hitler was right.

I hope you die fighting them

You are not an honorable warrior

Attached: 393D6CE5-B2D2-4E46-B974-B5BA50E9221D.png (1119x716, 646K)

>Fight for humanity
>Get called not Noble

Lol you are deeply brainwashed. Sorry I can't help you. You should just be put down.

Why didn't he legalize slavery?

Why didn't he win the war with all the advantages he had?

Simple answer: The Texans proved they deserved the land more at The Alamo

Where's the Mexican last stand where every last one of them dies to secure what they believe is theres against impossible odds?

How mant Texans survived The Alamo when they knew like Iwo Jima that they had no chance of victory?

Why do you think America stated off most Japanese land?

Japs told them what happens if you take land that the previous owner deserved more.

God starts letting demons fuck with your nation

Alamo was a bunch life rejects Hugh in Crystal meth who fought against a bunch of Gardners.

>Genociding an entire group based on race
Pathetic shortcut for a weak minded warrior with a bad commander if that order was given

Target the commisars and allow the masses to fall in line. Get ready for a real fight/negotiation if they are actually warriors also(hint: most soldiers are not true warriors, they fight until they are afraid of death and then they surrender)

Attached: 2319536F-A15E-47EC-9D56-C9A2895F6343.jpg (963x722, 188K)

The whole war could of been avoided if the Anglo just freed his slaves, worked with his own two hands and became a proud Mexican. But that was too much to ask.

Well then the gardeners should've just marched around the methheads and let them run out of meth

Santa Ana couldnt swallow his pride could he eh?

love how a lot of them brag about having Aztec warrior blood. well the Aztecs were literally BFTO in 3-4 years by the Spanish

Yes

There's a problem with genocide?

Mexico couldve also made better decisions and never lost the land to some fiery Texans that refused to give up. Without The Alamo, noone would fight for Texas, The Alamo was the Pearl Harbor/9-11 of that war. Japs shouldn't have fallen for the trap, CIA should've done a better coverup

It carries immigrants from one border to another this way? what for?

Attached: Untitled.png (844x652, 232K)

Aztec warrior spirit

Spanish arms tech

Arms tech is a powerful shortcut with strict limits

Warrior spirit is eternal and builds over time when strengthened

Attached: EC71E03C-03B0-486B-B87E-349595361A56.jpg (872x602, 207K)

that's insane
usage of rubber bullets should be allowed and ecouraged

14 y.o. Juan spotted

I agree with this so much
what a dumb comparison

In other words, you paid to take in sleeper cells. In 50 years, either half of the US will be Mexican, or the US' official language will be Spanish

>Spanish arms tech

The Spanish used diplomacy to win, they united all the enemy tribes of the Aztecs to fight along side them.

Attached: realyee.png (500x582, 272K)

It's a shortcut

This is what true honorable warriors with superior arms do
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrTlEBxaDw

We should have honorable japanese samurai masculine spirit inside beautiful aryan feminine inventions if we want the next step in ability of our people

Other races all have value too including "spics"

Yes some trash should be taken out though

Attached: 1519860403411.gif (750x658, 141K)

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THESE LITTLE BITCHES COMPLAIN WHEN YOU TAKE SHORTCUT CYKA BLYAT?!

IS ALMOST AS BAD AS JUST LIVING NEXT TO ILLEGAL CRIMINAL

Meh

Better tactics comes from waging more wars and advancing tech quicker