What is it about her that makes me want to protect her more than usual...

What is it about her that makes me want to protect her more than usual? It's not like I'm in love with her or anything yet, It's just that something about her makes her seem extra vulnerable.

I'm like the opposite of you. Her seemingly vulnerable state makes me feel like chasing her down.

Imagine taking her shopping in the city and then ditching her there

that's sick, user

imagine being the old man who gets to take her out to buy her magical gems

>her

Probably because she's reached the point where she's not afraid to die.

>ditching her in London
Are Brits helpful people? Would they guide her back home?

They're usually not.

If she was ditched in London she would end up being in some grooming gang. Very progressive.

maybe the fact that a jew prays on her

I couldn't find any info on Cartaphilus' eyecolor; what was it again? Since that is now one of Chise's too.

>I take my facts from pol
Commit sudoku

ERABE.

Its autism

brown, most likely
his eyes are markedly darker than hers

So I'm not the only one that got reminded of Shirayuki.

I found this pic for his anime color scheme. Apparently he will get silver hair and (light) blue eyes.

is this like an anime version of twilight?

not whom I'd call a jew

I thought it was spinoff or something by the same author for some time before actually watching the show.

Jews can't be shotas?

Why does chise keep getting molested by supernatural old men that dont act their age?

they can sense that she's legally dead so anything they do is consequence free

It's the sad story of all those sold into slavery.

to be fair, she sold herself into slavery, i think she went for like 3 million?

Just like Yona.

I was a little bit lost, people were alright on directions and stuff.

Elias bought her for 5 million. Her starting price at the auction was 500k.

That would describe the stuff that happened with Elias since he rightfully owns her, but Cartaphilus just kidnapped her. He could probably get into legal trouble (in the magical community?) for performing operations on Chise, since he didn't obtain her owner's consent.

Weird. The manga made it feel like his eyes were darker than that. Like, edgy abyss black or some shit.

>You will never buy Chise and make her your wife
;_;

>You will never be bought by Elias and be his slave

>brits in london

that's as silly as saying there's frogs in paris

Who did the money go to?

oyakodon

Manga spoiler:
During their next visit at the auction house, they give Chise the details to an account with her share, since she was the one who put herself up for auction.

What's happened to me? I have no interest in the child what so ever.

It's her eyes.

Jesus Christ her body is more than perfect

Did anyone else get super nostalgia vibes from the music that played when the Dragon grabbed Chise? It felt straight out of a 90's anime.

Goddamn I didn't even notice it. Legitimately hilarious. The horns out of no-where!

Its probably a combination of many factors; her usually neutral expression, her rather quiet tone, and knowing her backstory. She's also very cute. That helps.
Magus is AOTS and I don't care if someone calls me reddit for saying that.

It sounds like something out of a Lupin III OVA.

>Magus is AOTS and I don't care if someone calls me reddit for saying that.
Nah, you just have good taste. I'm kind of surprised by how little attention this show is getting. Guess, it's going to take a couple of weeks, though I really hope it doesn't get too much attention and turn the threads into complete shit.

A couple came up to me and offered to help me find a B&B when I first got there during the evening. I imagine you won't find help like that during rush hour in congested places though.

I hope we get more backstory on auction-bro, he's cool