So does Vlad know something we don’t know?

So does Vlad know something we don’t know?

Attached: 34E9DD68-7494-41EE-8CE4-17090BB690E8.jpg (1242x1470, 877K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/International/Putin-Jews-might-have-been-behind-US-election-interference-544708
businessinsider.com/here-are-the-biggest-donors-in-the-2016-elections-2016-10
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2018/03/10/the-cia-strikes-back
truepundit.com/obamas-secretary-state-john-kerry-approved-u-s-travel-visas-russian-operatives-indicted-mueller-election-tampering/
youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4
youtube.com/watch?v=P7IFaO0ueb0
cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-likens-us-election-allegations-antisemitism/
stuff.co.nz/world/europe/93309423/vladimir-putin-likens-claims-of-russian-meddling-in-us-election-to-antisemitism
youtube.com/watch?v=W8JSPjTy3BM
youtube.com/watch?v=l43iKVEjyPw&t=68s
youtube.com/watch?v=9mhi_AyQAyw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw
youtu.be/arvWzau9Tbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I'd say he knows exactly what we know.

whoa now, Putin is "condemned" by the media? And he was so well-liked. bummer.

Didn't he say it as part of a list of facetious examples?

OPTIMISM RESTORED

Attached: 1517543037288.png (270x210, 93K)

Everybody is becoming aware of the JQ.

Attached: 073984759873495.jpg (750x487, 70K)

That just makes the overblown / enraged reaction all the more absurd which he'd anticipate.

If that's true it should be spread.

Sanctions when?

Attached: sorosdfgnm,.jpg (940x541, 137K)

But we knew that already, you dumb fuck

Gas the globalists race war now

Original Russian

>"How do you know it was the Kremlin? Maybe it was someone who happens to have Russian citizenship, but is not Russian, like Americans with Russian citizenship, or Tatars, or Jews, or Ukranians with Russian citizenship?"

Leftist newspaper spin, to make it seem like Putin is an antisemite:

>"Jews may have manipulated it"
(total misreading of his statement)

Then the alt-right see that, but instead of the intended leftist reaction (outrage), they actually take that leftist propaganda as PROOF of their anti-semitic paranoia

>PUTIN KNOWS SOMETHING! IT WAS DA j00s!

Jesus fucking Christ you mouthbreathers

>condemned
by who? Jews?
doesn't that just make him seem more right?

Vlad Putin's Jewish, says so on his pass-port. The media's just trying to prove he's "Your guy" by focusing on that, and not his entire claim, which could be anyone with Russian citizenship (Such as Ukrainains, Jews, or Tatars) could be involved in "manipulating" the election.

Jews kvetching about it just prove that they're up to no good as always
it's like how they out themselves as the globalists by claiming "globalist" is an antisemitic term

He what we told him

>calling others mouth breather while not being aware of your own posted greentext
I thought Slovenians had coming fucking sense

Why? Most people in America who speak Russian are Jews. Btw they all lied about being prosecuted in Russia to get free refugee benefits when they came to the US but that's another story.

>They all want me to hate this man

Can't do it.

> russian bot using advanced technology to camouflage its flag

Attached: 13091966-FCF7-4F93-B9A5-B7B7AF806741.jpg (716x712, 95K)

jpost.com/International/Putin-Jews-might-have-been-behind-US-election-interference-544708

This.

It's funny becuase I was just saying this morning that Slovenia is one of the countries that are always 100% bastards, even by Canadian standards.

Sometimes I'd like to be proven wrong.

Jews literally do meddle in our elections though

Attached: 485796905860.jpg (1024x1001, 162K)

It's rough living as a Russian agent in America, did you know they can't buy vodka on Sundays?

What kind of backwards hell hole did they send me to?

t. globalist with american passport

Well duh

businessinsider.com/here-are-the-biggest-donors-in-the-2016-elections-2016-10

>And it's getting more concentrated: "The top 100 families" contributed $654 million to candidates, political parties, and outside groups so far, or 11.9% of the total raised, up from 5.6% in the 2012 election cycle (blue if focused on Democratic groups, red if focused on Republican groups, table by CRP). "Their names are familiar…."

>number two is a rabid zionist selling out the US who made his money via gambling
>the entire list are
>all
>jews

Attached: IMG_2376.png (502x264, 191K)

i climbed triglav last fall, slovenians were nothing but gracious and hospitable. it's a comfy country

Yes. But Jews focussed on the mentioning of them, almost seems like a sign of guilt.

aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2018/03/10/the-cia-strikes-back

All Trump Russian connections are anti-Putin jews.

truepundit.com/obamas-secretary-state-john-kerry-approved-u-s-travel-visas-russian-operatives-indicted-mueller-election-tampering/

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anything about the country itself, just the handful of bastards that post on Sup Forums

Montenegro and Croatia too.

Attached: dr-goebels.jpg (790x960, 79K)

>You'll never have a friendly chat with Goebels or Hitler over a slice of Fuhrer cake.

Why live.

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4

Attached: article-2614525-0B586BA1000005DC-745_634x490[1].jpg (634x490, 34K)

LoL, he did exactly the same thing as our PM week ago.
>trow few nationalities, among them jews, as perpetrators of XYZ.
>Jews play the old card as always, we wuz victims 'nd holocaust shieet
That's really starting to be boring

Wearing out their welcome is on a genetic level or something. There's never been another group of people in the history of mankind like this, and somehow they're still the victim.

Attached: 1508197383172.png (928x8800, 1005K)

So surly the condemnation of Farrakhan is just around the corner.

Political correctness brought us to this point.
One cannot accuse jew or jews anything without being called antisemitist.
Literally any thing you say bout them will end with Victim/Holocaust card.
It's sad, just sad, I don't see any plausible way to resolve this

ROLLIN' FOR AMERICA AS #360 ON THAT LIST, MAKE IT HAPPEN KEK

Not going to happen anytime soon.
My wild bet is that somewhere in europe it'll happen. Preferably Sweden or Germany ( sincerely no offence )

Un-fucking real isn't it?

You know Ford, the car guy, yeah? He's the mother fucker who got Mein Kampf translated into English.

Jews create the weirdest most fucked up timelines.

No you're probably right, and it's not like you're even being hatful, Britannia just detained a man today to keep him from making a public speech about the state of the country.

That's the sort of place where it'll explode from first.

>based Putin
>loves jews

Vladimir Putin likens U.S. election allegations to anti-Semitism

youtube.com/watch?v=P7IFaO0ueb0

cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-likens-us-election-allegations-antisemitism/

stuff.co.nz/world/europe/93309423/vladimir-putin-likens-claims-of-russian-meddling-in-us-election-to-antisemitism

Putin and jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=W8JSPjTy3BM

Attached: putin-jews0.jpg (864x400, 43K)

>says may be ukranians, tartars, or jews
>jews come out of the woodwork and only mention jews

ayy lmao

AHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHA

Attached: 1503036099607.png (815x946, 691K)

Squeeze the juice, citrus world now

Attached: 1499498913061.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

>Everyone is your enemy
>Support no one
>If anyone says anything that might help advance your political cause keep in mind they're twice as Jewish as the Jews you complain about!

In all honestly, what the fuck do you want us to do?

Putin really meant to say Globalist but it got lost in translation.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

No, he knows exactly what we know.

>Jesus fucking Christ you mouthbreathers
This thread was started by JDIF. Jews. Learn what the threads look like.

Attached: 1518231544171.png (785x757, 123K)

And IBM supplied calculating machines used in concentration camps heh.
We gave them time, and those ppl build utterly strong victim card, and now after time they take it as granted, and play it wherever whenever its suits them. what's worst, the west play along with them.
The most sensible option is to start ignoring or even ostensibly argue them.
It's a long shot, with biiiig PR needed, but that's the only way to show people that antisemitism is a good thing, that appeared because of their non-integrate behaviour

How is Putin helping advance ''your'' cause?

That's not what I asked you slime.

What the fuck do you want us to do? Unless you're just trying to turn everyone on everyone to aid the kike agneda I'm sure you have an answer.

You know that old maxim, give people breed and Olympics and they'll live without thinking about problems with state.
Sadly it's true, if people are well feed, have money for entertainment, housing, medical care, 90% of society will sit idle and not even think about changes.
That's the state of current people in the west sadly.

Tf you talking about? I can buy booze on Sundays

Jews are getting ready to abandon ship when they lose the next big war.
Contingency plan is return to Russia take control when SHTF.
Otherwise they lose statehood possibly forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=l43iKVEjyPw&t=68s

Depends on the state, but in a lot of them you can't buy liqueur on sundays and other such sillyness

It's understandably selfish but I'm actually happy that they over played their hand in Europe. It means there's a chance I don't have to go through the first collapse that wakes people the fuck up.

South Africa is looking like the best candidate right now.

Maybe he's in bergen county NJ. Kek
Few years ago I worked in that county and shops were closed in sunday.

FFS are they really making the news out of him saying JEW?
The whole unedited interview is full of much more relevant info
: youtube.com/watch?v=9mhi_AyQAyw

>Rocket Shield
null
>Syria gas attacks
fake news
>13 Russians who hacked the elections
U mad?
>Megyn Claims russians hacked the DNC
what a cunt
>OP mockingbird Brennan gives his analysis?
Thanks for the headsup on your plans fag.

But (((they))) want you to think the most important thing that was said was JEWS and you are fucking falling for it.
not even saging.

Attached: 1499197772207.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

Leftover prohibition laws, here a map.

Attached: prohibition3[1].png (600x443, 111K)

More like he says exactly what you want to hear.

If they lose state, they'll go abroad into hiding like a cancer, grow up in strength and the circle closes itself

Putin is Sup Forums. what we know he knows

I'm sure he just meant globalists.

we all know what happened to countries that were occupied by russia. good riddance to these muslims

You're a moron....It says that the New World Order is finished you fucking kike. Palestine is gonna get their land back and israel won't exist soon. Fucking disgusting Jew.

I saw a video the other day where Putin was joking about being thrown in the Gulags if he'd said some of the things he said a decade earlier.

Sup Forums is happy about jews exposing themselves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Wrong, it's legal in Minnesota now.

OK?

Look it was just a joke that turned into a weird factoid to share with the non-Americans I don't care enough to argue about it.

Please tell me what WP meant by saying 'condemned' (new sanctions or what).
Maybe he was talking about Jared Kushner, husband of his daughter Ivanka Trump, who made a big role in President Campaign in 2016-2017.
Putin is jewish himself (if it matters, idk. His mother's last name is Shalamova, which is jewish surname)
On the picrelated you can see Vladimir Putin and Viktor Zolotov (commander of National Guard) near the Western Wall ('Wall of tears', well-known Israel monument)

Attached: 15200804179101.jpg (800x598, 59K)

People, we have bigger problems than no booze regions. ( yeah poorly placed joke)

Attached: 1497513738372.png (856x776, 942K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw

>>PUTIN KNOWS SOMETHING! IT WAS DA j00s!

True. Putin knows it was the jew and only the jews that attempted to subvert the election (failing miserably), and every day that passes, more and more Americans do as well.

The spell has been broken kike. Nothing you can do, aside from complete submission and jumping on the trump train, can reinstate the mass hypnosis of jew media. You sewer rats have been exposed

>Vlad Putin's Jewish

Everyone that criticizes the kikes is actually a jew! Jews stick with their lies regardless of whether anyone believes them or not.

Kek, comes with the territory.

Attached: 32322.png (372x480, 145K)

As for me, west should leave alone Iran, they're the best counter balance for Saudi Arabia and Israel influence in middle east.

Hey there you are. Still waiting on the enlightening explanation of where we need to go next: It's almost like you're trying to OOZE around the question, but naw, that can't be true.

They're attempting to paint him as anti-semetic so that they can attack the alt-right with that accusation, or as 'proof' that cuckservatives and/or trump are antisemetic?

Attached: 1492414716006.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

Everyone knows something someone doesnt know.

The absolute continued silence. I think I just found a new trick.

I didn't claim to have a recipe for action. What i did was pointing out what kind of company Putin likes to keep, what kind of connections he has and inconsistencies with ''le based Putin'' meme coming from conservatives and/or alt-right.

I could go on.

You should decide what to do yourself. But maybe i can start with: Don't cuck for someone who hates your guts (meaning: your country).

>How is Putin helping advance ''your'' cause?

Now answer my question.

Not only,
Look what jews tried to do with us ( Poland ),
youtu.be/arvWzau9Tbk
They want to force USA to cut ties with Poland, odd isn't it?

So you have no answer, right. Thought so.

All accusations, never any answers.

Your question is easy as pie though, Putin makes people question the Jew, becuase they want to turn him into an enemy, they've wanted us to go into WW3 with Russia so badly that Hillary was talking about building more missile bases and pointing them at Russia before she even went head to head with Bernie.

See I actually followed the election from the start.

You're lucky, I live in a dry county because of the injuns and have to drive to another county just to buy booze and the liquor stores are all closed on sundays. Just buying beer is a pain in the ass.

And Jews can amass big political support in USA, and use it as leverage on other countries to do as they want.

Why did he change his tune though?he went from blah blah blah antisemites blah blah blah blah. To it's the juice.

Attached: 1517894614381.jpg (769x431, 125K)

And becuase they control the MSM no one knows about any of their backtabbing or atrocities so all the normies just go "Hurdadurdadur Isreal is our greatest ally!" while on a steady diet of propaganda

Attached: 1500817727914.png (1645x2520, 3.63M)

He's the president of the Russian Federation. Ofcourse he does, you mong!

Side thought, does America even have a greatest ally?

Maybe Morocco.

>Jews manipulated the US election
In other news, water is wet.

I like this interpretation, user
Imagine if you could work at the UN.!

>13 Russians who hacked the elections

Please don't mention this anymore, it's Goddamn embarrassing that all they came up with after a year of this Russian bullshit was HIT LIKE TO HELP JESUS WIN!

C'MON GRANDMA, JESUS NEEDS YOU!

lmao, what the fuck.

Attached: 02dc-ads-army-of-jesus-superJumbo[1].png (1621x2048, 1.71M)

Attached: 1499674980974.png (500x500, 258K)

Yeah he mentioned them along with Ukrainians and Tartars.

How does this work for Putin? Aren't something like 25% of the Oligarchs in Russia Jewish? Is he our guy?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 9.17.22 PM.png (2136x1428, 423K)

Being Jewish and holding dual citizenship/being a zionist are 2 different things.