Reminder that come this time next year, this board will be nothing but Code Geass threads

Reminder that come this time next year, this board will be nothing but Code Geass threads

Look forward to it

Sup Forums can't be this retarded

Were you here for the first series?

>being new

lmao

It will but not in the way you might hope. It will be oldfags trying to relive the glory days fighting with newfags who are salty they weren't here.

I don't think we're going to flood the board because of a recap movie. It's when we get a new series that will be the storm

someone link this fag the time the mods made like 10 versions of jibun wo play at the same time in the background

Of course not. Not for the movie out this weekend or any of the recaps. OP is talking about Resurrection

Thanks for reminding me to get my filters ready.

Yeah just like people were saying there'd be huge shitposting when Umaru s2 starts airing and now they're struggling to even reach bump limit when the new episode is out
Or just like that time when Kyoani and Shaft show air at the same season and people say "ohh there'll will be epic studio wars!!", but turns out barely anyone cares for it
Or just like 90% of other "shitstorms" that were hyped up by Sup Forums every season and in the end no one gave a fuck
Unless you're a delusional retard who still lives in the past or newfag you can't possibly believe "this board will be nothing but Code Geass threads" in the fucking (almost)2018.

>this board will be nothing but Code Geass threads
*Shitposting threads on how R3 ruined the entire series

>lmao
You're quite new yourself.

no fun allowed, sadly

instead we had kemonos shitting all the place not so much ago

He posted a picture numbered 1255792496906, so clearly not.

More like overly sensitive people getting angry because a show they don't like gets attention. There are 143 threads in the catalog, 4-5 KF related threads at the same time can't possibly "shit the place"

>what is saving pics from the archive

>Thinking any of those compare to Code Geass

Moot is gonna come back then right?
Right?

I hope moot can get reinstate as admin while this is running. I don't think Hiroshima will JIBUN WOOOO the board.

If this board isn't filled with CG threads, it will mean that Sup Forums is officially dead

I wonder if moot misses it.

Moot is a normie now
He's never coming back, sadly

>normie
You mean normalfag, faggot.

Implying this won't be glorious.

You're gonna have a bunch of people crying that there's more than one thread at a time and then forced into a general like every other series does.
Have fun.

>this board will be nothing but Code Geass threads
moderation tatics has changed and Sup Forums itself has changed, it will not be the same.

- Can't post the same pics.
- Can't repeat posts.
- Captcha before posting (unless you have a pass).
- Cooldown timer between posts.

Those four alone have banished any kind of real board breaking frenzy any anime could have in Sup Forums; take Kill la Kill for one, it did have the potential to generate infinite floods of threads and spam, but Sup Forums's system itself doesn't allow for that anymore.

Code Geass will not have 5 pages straight of threads going on at the same time, simply because the new system won't allow it.

>Look forward to it
You either have not posted here for straight up 11 years or didn't really witness the massive flood that was Code Geass threads; Sup Forums has changed a lot since then, the system does not allow it for the same type of insanity to ever happen again even if people wanted.

Its over user, too many newfags to hold back.

>It will be oldfags trying to relive the glory days
I sincerely doubt there's more than 10 people on Sup Forums right now that can say they are here for 11 years and more; if there were then many stupid shit and memes from that time wouldn't have died.

Do you remember when Daily Dose was actually ours, no Piccolo Dick addtion by Sup Forums, and it was actuallt daily? Now Daily Dose is weekly when it even happens at all, probably because some oldfag is trying to relive the old times, hell I tired a few times and it's not the same anymore.

Thank god those spam threads were terrible.

This post alone foretells it is not going to be anywhere close to how it was 10 years ago.

Better than the shit we have now. Code Geass was a rite of passage.

but the board is already gay ass

Stop getting sensitive and go back to your shit threads, bucko.

In all honesty, Valvrave made me scared of what the fuck Okouchi will do with Code Geass R3.