Why don't black people have hobbies like photography?

I always see whites and Asian snapping photos of buildings, artwork, interesting people, etc, yet I never see blacks or Mexicans doing this. Why not?

Attached: 6189431770_7cd52b4116_b.jpg (768x1024, 491K)

I guess they haven't robbed a camera store yet.

>black
>people

Attached: 09830947589783945.jpg (500x779, 108K)

Im not entirle white just like you and I actually own a nikon and a fujifilm X-A3 user

>oh yes we are so different

Attached: 1520050660403.png (1305x734, 429K)

The most popular hobby for blacks is stealing stuff

Too many cameras

they do. I worked with a black zaffer who did photography on the side. He was pretty good too

There are some. Depends on if they've abandoned nigger culture and embraced the superiority of civilization.

they do. they steal bikes.

Attached: 1501726924532.jpg (545x545, 65K)

Attached: 1519956849729.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>nigger olympics

cuz taking pics of buildings and artwork is gay af. they cant enjoy just being in the moment so they continually try to take pictures of something that cannot be captured. the japs are especially guilty of this.

Same reason there's no bookstores in the barrio or ghetto

because photography is seen as lame to niggers

I can imagine a niggers reaction to someone asking him why he doesnt do some photography

"HUH NIGGUH?? NIGGUH Y I TAKE PICKSHAS IF I CAN JUST SEE WIT MUH EYES?"

Blacks and women are more likely to show off something of value than to produce something of value.

A Nigger would steal the camera just to show off the device he took without paying. A white/Asian man would use the camera to produce value in the form of artistic images that evoke feeling.

A women would use the camera to project her own perceived value (SMV) onto social media.

We have over 150 million white people in America. Your "le56%" jew games dont work on us you shitskin.

i agreee with you. its funny how blacks are parroted around as more masculine when the only reason people believe that is because they ook and eek all the time

why do they buy jordans all the time? to get compliments.
why do they put rims on their cars? to get compliments.

why do they really do anything? for compliments and external validation. they want to be told they're cool and hip and all that shit.

this is extremely, conventionally, feminine behavior, imo.

Because it's culturally foreign to them. Also, most blacks that I know are pretty shallow and spend most of their lives trying not to be poor, or trying to show people that they're not poor.

Attached: murca.png (791x681, 100K)

they would rather be poor but not look poor, than to be wealthy but look poor to other people. Last time I was in the ghetto I was getting my car fixed at a mechanic shop. I was looking around at all the black people driving around and they were all driving brand new cars, lower end BMW's, mercedes, lexus etc but they live in literal slave shacks with no AC.

Have you heard of Instagram?

Whites and asians pay more money for useless cameras.

Attached: rubs.gif (488x360, 537K)

The negro is about muh racism, drugs and sex

i've meet black photographers before, fight me.

'some' do and almost all like 'music' in some form. They still dominate a lot of professional musician jobs especially in jazz, voice coaching and saxophone.

This. Photography of architecture, "cityscapes" and such is the autist's hobby. The only valuable photography is found in wildlife research photography and war/revolution/riot correspondence.

Attached: Dinosaurs_eating_CEO.jpg (2000x1833, 407K)

hitler painted cityscapes.

> own pets
> go to the ballet
> art galleries
> ski holidays

just be happy that there are some safe pursuits which are nigger free.

the pure african brain doesn't process abstracts

this is why their music is always about tangibles

the only africans that can process abstracts have white ancestors, and won the genetic coin toss

Its fun they can't even cooperate to loot the store faster. Everybody just rushes in.

autism is the best ism
non-architectural art is for autistic faggots like Chris Chan

disposable income, our meager lot in life.

>Mexicans
Who are the 3 amigos in Hollywood?

Most people don't actually get into photography, they take pictures slap filters on them and post them to social media for attention. I have a dark room and several film cameras. I have been photographing as a hobby for 10 years. It is really great and my autistic attention to detail really helps me with actually doing it.

If you aren't shooting MF or larger fuck you

No, fuck you m8, I can do what I want.

>postage stamp pleb confirmed
lel

Negroes are not human beings

Attached: 1484365836529.jpg (600x400, 55K)

I wouldn't say they are exactly the same but they are definitely in the same area of insecurity. Another version of the same thing is typical she boon behavior which is something i think doesn't get enough study. They are the other side of the coin ya know?

They are still yet to invent the wheel, much less a camera.

this

I’ve seen Mexican photographers tho

the fauna can't photograph the fauna, monkeys don't take pictures of trees

They can't operate a camera

Attached: wakanda is real.png (624x834, 1.32M)

There are many things blacks don't do. They don't do gardening or sailing either.

All they care about is status and pecking order.

There are black nerds, don't know if that's even a hobby anymore or a Big Bang Theory lifestyle choice for the non-athletic.
I've noticed anytime a black does do some sort of hobby outside of drugs or being a deadbeat dad, they're always like "HUH! WHAT NOW?! YOU SURPRISED TO SEE A BLACK MAN DOIN' DIS?!" So I don't think they even enjoy white peepoe's hobbies.

Humanity, like Wolves, is a species with numerous subspecies. While all are capable of interbreeding and creating hybrid, each distinct strain exhibits its own unique social and survival behaviors.

Most Africans are Bantu's. The Bantu were a highly aggressive form of hunter gatherer humans that literally killed and ate the competition. Like the Khoisan peoples. The Tropical climate of their native land also insured they would not need to form complex societies or develop advanced technology in order to survive effectively. Suitability became less about social behavior, and more about how strong you were, and how good you were at procuring from the ample bounty of your environment at that very moment. This meant things like rules based tribes, and planning ahead were actively selected against in favor of immediate gratification.

Compare this to the White people, who are descended primarily from a interbreeding of northern caucasoids and neanderthals. Winter came every year and you had to plan ahead constantly. Instant gratification over long term spatial concept of time was actively selected against, as well as anti-social behavior. To be abandoned by the group in Winter is a death sentence.

We see the results of the divergent evolution of these subspecies play out today. Caucasoid humans have an almost pathological relationship with time. Constantly planning for the future, making lists of what they need to get done today, tomorrow, next week, next year, next 30 years. This mindset naturally trends itself into adherence to a rules based society. White people can biologically project out cause and effect. If I steal X, get caught stealing X by Y, then Z will happen after a certain amount of time, causing me to lose years in prison. By contrast, Bantu humans never developed this trait, indeed it was actually selected against. Their natural environment rewarded immediate gratification, and anyone who was cautious got outmuscled.

Attached: 1518410967573.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Their hobby is crime

Why do Nigs Nog?

That is a serious answer. While mostly similar to us, blacks and whites have many different features (most obviously skin color) such as bone structure, hair form, and, most relevant to the discussion, an insistence on narcissistic materialism ("showing off"), especially if that stuff if """free""'. A black's need to show off is so persistent that when given a chance to take something of value, they will 99% of the time. Amongst whites it's much, much lower. This is most likely due to the average intelligence of blacks being much lower. More intelligent and empathic people know that looting, while benefiting the individual, is toxic for communities, especially ones with community members in need of aid

Attached: 1505060239704.jpg (179x240, 10K)

>hobbies
get the fuck out

fpbp

>dat's gay as fuck
>btw i'm nonbinary or on the DL

If they manage to steal a camera, they sell it for drugs instead of taking pictures

They don't believe in historical recordings.

Because niggers and spics aren't human and therefore don't have any appreciation for architecture, art, or anything with aesthetic value

Attached: 1519956578274.jpg (1000x641, 147K)

This is now a nigger and spic hate thread

Attached: 1516570287044.jpg (480x488, 22K)

>or Mexicans
m8, I unironically wish that were true. The stupid shits in my city spend their day taking photos of everything they see while using overpriced cameras, and the worst part is that they don't even know how to use the damn filters

Attached: 23905650_1722731981134891_7486631376335069643_n[1].jpg (960x720, 95K)

Pic not related? I find it rather nice.

this is impressive. i would not be able to make such wooden bike. this negro is probably his tribe genius.

kek

Dem latinas

tfw you work three months to be able to buy flatscreen TV and some nigger just grabs it from store

beaners do a lot of graphic art.

Fucking disgusting. You can almost see the worms crawling in her yellow eyeballs

To busy fighting over food

that's horrible

The ones left to themselves build their huts literally from shit

>yet I never see blacks or Mexicans doing this. Why not?
Just because a monkey can use something like a human does not mean it will. Nice false equivalence though

Asians take photos of everything they do because if they don't gain social status for doing a thing then it's not even worth doing that thing in the first place. This is why every time you see a group of Asian tourists they are taking pictures of their food and striking a pose in front of art at a museum

Attached: download (1).jpg (215x235, 10K)

>tfw you work three months to be able to buy flatscreen TV and some nigger just grabs it from store

The real kicker? You pay higher TV prices to pay for store "shrink" (what they call theft and disappearing products).

What is one reason shit is so cheap on Amazon.com? It's because nignogs can't walk in and steal shit.