I don't get how this keeps happening, how is the market for raping little girls so large? Is every man secretly a pedo?

I don't get how this keeps happening, how is the market for raping little girls so large? Is every man secretly a pedo?

Attached: scandal.png (772x528, 484K)

>remove shitskins
>all problems are solved

>Is every man secretly a pedo?
Among shitskins and niggers, raping a little white girl is like the pinnacle of human experience

Very few men are pedophiles, that is, attracted to pre-pubescent girls, usually under 12. Attraction to girls that are going through and have completed puberty on the other hand...

80/20
20% of pedos commit 80% of the assaults

Satanic sex abuse of children was a conspiracy theory since the 80's, then they grew up and couldn't be kept silent.
SOCIAL WORKERS ARE THE MAIN ABUSERS and them being mentioned is an attempt to divert attention - the papers have COVERED THIS UP for 40 years at least and are the mouth piece of the offenders.

Attached: IMG_2733.jpg (1024x759, 115K)

Don't want to be thought of as a racist now, do we?

>Is every man secretly a pedo?

You want to know the truth? Here is a non-white person's take on it:
Western girls/women are skanks. They are worthless meat to anyone that isn't a beta white cuck. We look at your women as nothing but meat holes. In public, they wear their underwear in a manner which shows that they are ready to fuck. We see them making out in public. They listen to skank nigger music and we cannot help but think, "Hey, maybe, JUST MAAAAAAYBE, she wants to fuck. Just fucking maybe." Then, a bunch of pakis get the idea, "Hey, maybe we can make money off of these skanks."

Your culture has done two things: turned your men into cowards that cannot even fight and turned your women into whores. I was once driving with my friend down to the grocery store and we got out of the car and he yelled "Nice tits!" to some skank who was walking with a guy, whom I presumed to be her boyfriend. What did the guy do? He just awkwardly walked and pretended nothing happened.

That's the state of your society, white man. You have no men and all your women are whores.

Just imagine a Harvey Weinstein scandal in the 18th century. Imagine what would happen to him. Where is he now? He's in "sex rehab."

Attached: Rose-McGowan-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg (500x700, 96K)

>Just imagine a Harvey Weinstein scandal in the 18th century. Imagine what would happen to him.
Um probably nothing. Wealthy and powerful white men have always been able to get away with sexual abuse - especially in the past.

Again?

>5'5 paki subhuman thinks he even registers as a threat
You weren't worth their human time, Abdul. There's a reason you resort to goats and gangrape.

Attached: 1519363015271.png (1600x900, 2.09M)

As oppsed to some random shitskin a normal person has nothing to gain from even acknowledging your existence. Literally no point and in the end that guy went home to bone his gf whilst you and your butt buddies drove around town in a rancid fiat harassing strangers to feel a shred of importance.

>5'5 paki subhuman thinks he even registers as a threat
Said the 55%

Attached: unnamed.jpg (511x288, 58K)

>non-white
>Canadian flag
checks out

jews aren't white, chaim

The fact that you are asking means logically you are either a woman or a pedo

>I was once driving with my friend down to the grocery store and we got out of the car and he yelled "Nice tits!" to some skank who was walking with a guy, whom I presumed to be her boyfriend. What did the guy do? He just awkwardly walked and pretended nothing happened.
what am i supposed to get stabbed by some gang of shitskins to defend the honour of some roastie?

Nobody wants to storm the mosque/synagogue/lodge cuz you're all cowards.
Poorfag here, name related.
I'll do it.

Yet it's your women that are getting sold into sexual slavery. Makes you think, doesn't it?

5'5 Pakis are selling your women into slavery and making bank. Maybe not registering as a threat is the reason they are able to do what they do.

He would have been crucified.

Attached: RAPED.png (648x663, 451K)

desu very few 2 generation pakis are under 180. We got quite a few of them here.

Typical nigger animal behaviour
couragious as fuck when he's 4 to 1
I bet his reaction would be different if you said this to his face when beeing alone

Yes

"shitskins" rape them in alleys and old wh*te men buy and rape them in some hotel room.Same shit different class.

Attached: marxintro.jpg (815x1024, 163K)

They need to take their penises away, we can't let this keep happening.

>live in a muslim country
>surprised about rape gangs

SATANIC ELITE

Britain is land of Jimmy Savilles

Why are they so perverted? What's wrong with them?

[fellow] whites mostly, my dude.

You've just proved yourself to be a subhuman and not worthy of living in Western Civilization. And it's interesting to note, that only white girls who are broken in some way, through mental health, poverty, divorce, obesity etc, will stray from white men. You tried this abuse yesterday, if you're such a real man fuck off and live in your own culture.

Walking away from a provocation is generally the type of behavior you see from people that have something to lose.

Cleaning up the mess after a throw down is expensive in terms of time and money. Not to mention if law enforcement gets involved. Now your looking at possible jail time, bail, and dealing with lawyers and the courts.

You're lucky the dude wasn't a gangster type with nothing to lose.

He may have just decided to bust a cap in your ass and call it even.

>is only tough when he's with friends

you're a pussy

Attached: 1520548798656.jpg (320x320, 11K)

Jimmy Saville is considered an animal in Britain, same for the paki rape gangs, not fit to clean up dogshit. If they were the norm, they would not be considered so low. You're projecting I think.

so that one with 1400 children didn't happen then? i love how quick ppl forget these things

what did they mean by this ?

Attached: IMG_7223.jpg (750x311, 52K)

>remove shitskins
>all problems are solved
UK is a cuntry of faggots and pedos, mutt. Try using your small brain sometime.

Attached: jimmy-savile-profile-jukes_wvdsem.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

I think Satan runs the earth

It's got that bad we should rename us the pedoph isles.

Real answer: No-one cares enough to hang these people in the streets. Easy.

Attached: 1513779730664.jpg (750x1024, 186K)

>secretly
Well they can hardly come out and say it can they

This is the end result of feminism, their own enslavement. Deny men families, sex, love, results to this. No surprise to me. The whole 20% Chad never works long in reality when the beta males rebel and kill Chad, then do what they want. History repeats.

Attached: 5B1E0B98-7C13-4FE8-B87B-692E2008BC39.gif (240x214, 2.99M)

This is why groups of paedo hunters annoy me a little. I reckon most of them do a good job but if they really wanted to make a difference why don't they go and target these muslim areas and expose those cunts because the reality is that for every "child" they save by exposing a paedo there's likely 10 more kids being diddled by muslim gangs.

and your percentage, muslim?

>being this much of an angry beta
kek

I'm not an angry beta, but the end result shows what happens.

>be british
>get molested

>some guy minding his own business wouldn't fight multiple shit disturbers in a grocery store parking lot for absolutely no reason so white people are bad

Even if he beat the ever living shit out of you like you deserved he would have gone to jail for life after being charged with hate crimes.

Why are you even here?

Attached: 1443821643792.jpg (157x153, 6K)