Europe may be preparing for a "civil" war

You have heard in the previous months how sweden is boosting the military, how Germany is doing the same...now is the turn of Italy.
The army is going to start the biggest arming program since the times of the cold war, the spooky thing is the kind of armament is purchasing. If you go at page 69 of the docunent that Italian Army released you may notice that the only numbers that are increading are the number of light, and medium vehicles 375 AIFV Dardo2 to replace 200 of them,
630 freccia ( to replace nothing) 630 Orso( to replace nothing).

This is stuff that is supposed to operate against infantry in urban areas, not an enemy with heavy armament in an open field
Link to the document
esercito.difesa.it/Rapporto-Esercito/Documents/RE17 3101 MEDIUM PER INTERNET.pdf

Attached: GFOL-600x357-1.jpg (595x355, 46K)

What exactly does it entail when a European nation "boosts" its military?

It is rather strange that we do that right now, especially the army( we are isolated from main threats)
The problem is that many European nations are doing it at the same time, which is rather odd.
The programs will reach the pinnacle mod 2025, we will see.

hmmm

Civil war by 2025. Muslims vs Christians. Catalist for the New World Order.

The german army is in total shit state.

Armed militaries are useless against politician sanctioned unarmed invasions.

Governments composed of insane politicians have to go, first.

It is already civil war, it is just contained in some zones but the fire will rise

and every wannabee Lincoln should have a JWB sent after him before the war breaks out instead of after the firing stops.

Can't wait to see you guys growing balls again and stop sucking arab cock.

Jewish*

They get close to a fraction of what France/Britain have, which in turn is a fraction of what you yanks have....

Nah. It is now or never.

We'll shoot the puppet masters too.

Hyped, when we’re done with Europe, will we go free the Jew puppets in USA?

>I don't understand your message, In fact I'm so stupid I even don't comprehend the answer I'll give to it.
Retarded toilet cleaner strikes again, while thinking he's saving Europe

Go for it

How do you create a country?

To create a country you need a common goal or a common enemy to unify the people.
To create Europe we need a war

Wouldn't be surprised. Anyone remember the DOZENS of news regarding HUGE amounts of weapons stolen from arsenals all around Europe? Nobody knows who took them and where they are now?

>The problem is that many European nations are doing it at the same time, which is rather odd
Not really, Trump strong-armed them into meeting their NATO 2% spending commitment. Spending it on internal security stuff is pretty sensible given that the continent looks like it's about to explode.

That says nothing about civil war, Europe is not the only place with urban areas. What is more likely is that Europe is trying to present itself independently at the world stage, which includes expanding its military presence.
If they are to use the military, Turkey or North Africa seems more plausible target than European countries.

>inciting the civil war in Turkey and taking back Istanbul
Sounds good to me.

What makes people thing people with our ideas and political views will be fighting on the side of the government?