ITT: Post female side characters that are stronger than the male MC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xECUrlnXCqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Mikasa a side character?

Aren't she and the MC already together?

Mikasa is barely even a character anymore.

I thought MC was with the strategy gal?

this or asuka

No, but she's straight up said she wants his babies.

She likes him too but they aren't together.

Wait what? I haven't caught up much. What chapter is that?

also expanding on what i said, they made asuka in to tsundere when rei is kuudere

That page is from an omake. But she does obviously like him.

this anime was still trash but

Reminder that Shin ruined Kingdom by being a retard with 0 tactical depth and acumen in a manga where it's all about military tactics and strategy.

You can only read so many chapters of this idiot swinging his sword/glaive around and gritting his teeth.

Terrible MC.

This is what the tecnicians are for

Dude only need to rally and head the chaaaaaaarge

I liked it better when I thought she was a boy

Don't matter really, you never see her bitch like a women or cry all the time

>this anime was still trash but

How is Natsu not stronger than her? Pretty sure he's washed enemies that would destroy her, even her husbando

Technically she qualifies for Dr. Slump since Toriyama thought of Senbei as the MC

I dropped this when I realized it was never going anywhere. The beginning is in retrospect rather unprofessionally handled, a tad clichéd.

Manga is such a joke.

It's more fitting for the historical blunder that will really make this manga shine though, it wouldn't make sense if he grew into a genius before then

Nina killed a man

Kagura is stronger than Gintoki
Big Mom is stronger than Luffy (hell, Smoothie probably is too)

Didn't Gintoki beat her brother?

>male MC

What is this Nina from?

Lurk more, newfag.

The most boring, long, pretentious pile of shit ever made.

Gintama? No

>youtu.be/xECUrlnXCqk

Erza's powers fluctuated all the time, while Natsu did beat enemies technically stronger than her it always was through the power of friendship, thing is Erza pulled that shit too just as often and everytime she did it all characters in the vicinity went "it's Erza after all, she is invincible!". The series ended and not once it was explicitly stated Erza got surpassed, many evidence points out that Natsu got legitmaly better than her, but it was never said it on panel.

don't look too far into it guys, fairy shit has no sense of consistent combat levels anyways. its just whoever winning is most convenient to the plot will win, through nakama power-up bullshit, need be

That is fucking adorable

Do you know which site has all of the Kingdom omakes?

Non-joke answer

THE STRONGEST

>Heroine goes on massacre
>MC finds it hot and really cute

Any other series that does this?

I truly wish I could call it boring. What are some anime that excite you user?

>never going anywhere
>manga is based on history where Sei conquers all of China and we are currently in the first leg of said conquering

That's exactly what I meant. Did you think that you just revealed something to me? Or did you just want to post a reaction image and didn't care if you actually made an argument? good job doing exactly what everyone expected you to do then. Totally proves my point.

oh

it has an end goal. it's reaching that end goal. what the fuck do you want from it you blithering bitchface? it's doing better than fucking berserk or one piece in that regard

It was debatable for much of the series, but he got way stronger after the last 1-year timeskip. She got relative-nerfed pretty hard when that skip gave her jack shit compared to everyone else, and then introduced a dozen Wizard-Saint-tier villains.

No, it does not. For one One Piece and Berserk are actually original stories. Way to bring up too totally irrelevant manga series though. That sure shows me you have no real clue of how an argument works. I was talking about Kingdom here. Please keep your head in the game.

you're retarded, go pat yourself on the back for 'winning' as i have no patience to deal with your mental gymnastics any further

>I'm retarded
nice argument, again.

I'm an anime only peasant btw so idk if the guys get stronger in the long run than the ladies for these

Kagura was caught by some jobber xeno clean freak in the early chapter. kagura is strong in someway since she is a yato, but Gintoki was a xeno killing veteran, who probably wiped the floor with many yatos at once.

'sup motherfuckers I'm OP as fuck.

I'm trying to find this omake, but I can't find it anywhere. What chapter is this?

Arale was likely surpassed with Gokus new form but there are still female characters stronger than Goku

It's hinted that Shin is "instinctive" kind of a general, during that huge gates battle.
Which is still kinda sucks since the only instinctive general who didn't look like a retard wasn't even a warrior.

>fucking mail on a naked body
>erect nips
The rare case when you should watch anime and never actually touch that shitty fanservice only manga.

>tfw it was axed

I would love to see a fight between her and Goku in prime condition when she first appeared.

Strategy grill is wet for best boy Mouten now actually

>Mouten
Secured himself general position already. Ten's a strategist after all.

Who isn't?

bruh, literally everybody in that anime was stronger than the male protagonist

This Chad.

Fuck, didn't read the female part.

>Kagura is stronger than Gintoki
No she is not.

She is the main character though. Mikiya is a main character but not THE main character.

Everyone in Ah my goddess except Bell who's main.

Arale can be upgraded at any time though by Dr. Senbei. Or she could get mad.

Asuka isn't. Her inferiority complex skyrockets a little while after she encounters Shinji because he consistently out-preforms her even though she's been training for years. Shinji fucks up plenty of times, but good Lord, so does Asuka. Even outside of her incompetence due to insubordination, he simply has a higher sync ratio than she does.

>immediately spergs out with incoherent ramblings that doesn't even try to prove why a history series moving along the story is somehow never going anywhere
Kingdom isn't even complicated or anything it's just a shonen manga in a seinen magazine, but there's always gotta be retards like you getting all pretentious and showing us all you're even dumber than a kid's comic.

Max is a cutie so it counts.

But ESL-kun, we know exactly where it is going. That is, Shin rising in the ranks to become a great general and being a pivotal factor to the unification of China under Sei. The end goal is known since the first volume. I think your problem isn't that it's not going anywhere, because it certainly is; your problem is the pacing. It's slow, which is a given for a monthly series, but that doesn't make the Manga bad. If it bothers you that much, read it by the volume, that makes much more sense for Kingdom anyway.

???

Kagura (Gintama)

The girls on the picture is nearly strong/stronger than the MC depending on situation

plenty of manga with beta MC. also i don't even know if this manga finished in the end or not.