Tch, nothin' personnel, kid

So why doesn't CHADsuke have two kids? He knows Salad is gonna have to kill him for his eyes one day since he didn't give her a sibling to murder. It's in her DNA. Is the Sauce gonna shit out some eyeballs for her later in the story or will they retcon the murder eyes?

Kill yourself.

They're a bunch of uchiha clones now "shin". She'll probably team with one and take his eyes in a battle after he gets killed.

If Salad does kill Sasuke, it will be pretty interesting to see how it goes

She's a woman, she doesn't need to have any hax powers.

>Fucking Orochimaru is indirectly responsible for not one, but two Uchiha getting Mangyeko
>Orochimaru gave some literally who the Sharingan but didn't give it to himself
I-I'm a genius I swear

Her fathers original eyes are still out there

Yeah, she will need the author's favoritism and willingness to buck the trend

Author seems to favor her a lot or at least artist

That is because the artist is a closeted pedophile. In the actual story though, she just seems like a tsundere whose bark is bigger than her bite. I hope at some point in the story she will be on equal footing with the male characters, but that hope is fading fast

She had a novel, and kinda has some bite. Think she could get more in the future. The problem is the manga is only monthly so it feels the character development aside from bort is kinda eh. I just hope she doesn't get sided hard like Sakura did in the og

>hate sasuke
>decide to fap to naruto girls
>every pic of Sauce has 3rd worlders screaming and crying about him
Sauce is ok now.

The signs are there. She already acting like a Sakura instead of the vulnerable sincere child she was in manga Gaiden or the mini-Sasuke/Daria she was in chaper 700. In the manga's recent chapter the majority of her dialog was spent talking mentioning Naruto
God I wish she kept her ch.700 personality. Seeing a sarcastic, miniature femSasuke take a bite out of the world with her snark would of have been cool

Could still come back. Possibly after timeskip at worst. I think it's just easy to sideline her like kishi did Sakura just because so many character changes are hard especially a monthly manga.

>Obito kept Sasuke's original eyes for his daughter
truly the coolest guy

I disagree with you on the character changes part. The manga is monthly so I am expecting higher quality character development for the MCs, as the author actually has time to plan it out. Though I can see how Sarada can regain her ch.700 personality and increase her power level, with Kohona being destroyed

I'm going off of what he said it being hard to do a monthly release. But I'll say you could have more planned for her later and we just haven't gotten to it yet

True
I am just nervous that they at least give her some unique, free-standing character traits

I would say she definitely needs more. Mitsuki has more than her

How does he keep getting away with it?

Yeah.
In terms of fighting style, maybe they should give her a ranged attack combining CES with Chidori to form a "Charge Shot" Chidori as a counterpart to Bort's vanishing Rasengan?
Alternatively, make her go the full "fire wizard" path Madara and Itachi took, but instead of her having to try and burn her enemies to death, have her try to suffocate them to death with smoke? Salad should definitely have chakra chains though,I do not care where they are from, as a counterpoint to Boruto's swordsmanship

EMS doesn't work unless there's a really close genetic resemblance. Shins have 0% Uchiha DNA that isn't sharingan. Fugaku's eyes have MS and are probably in Obito's collection. And probably Sasuke's original eyes too since Sasuke has Itachi's.

Sasuke is a living shitpost. Entertaining not because he's likable or well written but because he became so over the top unlikable that he became hilarious in the process.

I am still waiting for the day when Sasuke finally gets his punishment

The chains are kushinas family line thing

He gave Danzo Sharingans that can access two highest sharingan jutsu and decide nah, i'll take sasuke route instead and didn't keep some for himself for insurance.

Yes, Sasuke route could give him compatible Uchiha body with perfect/permanent Mangekyou Sharingan, but still...

I think he's high in the spectrum. He doesn't understand family or the connection since he's been away . Also doesn't help how itchai was or how his dad was a jackass. He'll probably end you dying saving her or doing something like obito did to make things end good for him.

I remember Sup Forums on the day killer bee first appear and trounced sasuke.
Instant fame for bee.

This. I used to hate the Sauce, too, but now his autism is just too much fun.

This and the tobirama Hitler quote are my favorite s

>dialog was spent mentioning Naruto

NEXT HOKAGE CONFIRMED

>he came inside me 8 times
DELET THIS

So he will probably unconsciously pull an Itachi on Salad?
It will be pretty cool if he recognized that in his last moments, and sought to give Salad an easier path than the one he had

Naruto is a historical revisionist who thought a mass murderer was the "coolest guy" because he "felt bad" in the end, and let a terrorist go because "muh friendship". It makes perfect sense that Orochimaru is free to continue his experiments. After all, Naruto learned one important lesson from Pain, Obito, Madara, and Kaguya: that rallying together against a common enemy is the best way to get people to set aside their differences. If there aren't any more threats, there's no reason to still have ninja, so Orochimaru is gonna make some damn threats.

Search your heart, user. You know this is Salad's end game.