What did Sup Forums do to get such great mods? How can they be convinced to come help out on Sup Forums?

What did Sup Forums do to get such great mods? How can they be convinced to come help out on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/162081486/#162081486
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums
>great mods

Pick one and only one.

fart on my dick teen

>Sup Forums
>great mods

Rule number 1 of Sup Forums moderation: no meta threads.

Relative to the ones on any of the other popular boards they're easily the best.

Lol no, reddit is still actively making Sup Forums and Sup Forums as whole redditor friendly. Sup Forums is a lost cause way before metal an k-pop is allowed on there.

>Sup Forums
>great mods
>board drowning in obvious newfags not being told to lurk more
>google images and tumblr gifs everywhere
Sup Forums will be just like Sup Forums within the year. You should have listened, he warned you.

>Sup Forums
>Great mods

>Sakurafish dead
>underage twitter shit like "thot" and "kys" everywhere
>saucefagging doesn't even get you a ban
>newfaggotry allowed and encouraged

>What did Sup Forums do to get such great mods?
The longer this thread remains without getting deleted or autosaged, the weaker this claim gets.

Perhaps when the mods stop deleting threads made by people who wish to discuss a show they enjoyed we could start to call them "great mods"

why the fuck is the sticky still gone?

>Sup Forums will be like Sup Forums in a year
Sup Forums already IS at that point. The turning point was probably around this time of year, last year.

Like I said, it's relative.
Also what? I saw a Sakura fish thread like two days ago.

I wish internet wasn't so mainstream, but you can't fight the big business. I just want my sekret club back.

>normalfag enabling mods
>great mods

Literally the best janitors on Sup Forums. Off-topic or rule-breaking threads are always deleted within 5 posts. Other boards can go on for 100+ posts before deletion.

The Sup Forums rules on the other hand, like banning generals, leave something to be desired.

They're getting better at deleting stuff quickly, but the problem is that they're deleting stuff that shouldn't be deleted.

Fuck off shitposter. If your thread got deleted on Sup Forums, it got deleted for a good reason.

>being this out of the loop
Lurk moar.

I will never forgive the murder of Sakurafish.

Sup Forums has shit mods, but i can't say why or they'll ban me because of the rules.

>>The Sup Forums rules on the other hand, like banning generals, leave something to be desired.
Generals are fucking cancer and has made every board that adopted them worse.

>call a recommendation thread a recommendation thread and to go to /wsr/
>get a 3 day ban
Fucking mongoloids.

>posted a gantz webm and got ranged banned from making threads since over a month
>people like OP ware fine though
Based

You fags are arguably one of the bigger problems.

Nah, the problem is they're not deleting enough of the shit that should be deleted. is pretty on point. I once got a 3 day ban for "quality posting," and people are using emojis and lol like cancerous retards all over the place now and nobody bats an eye. Even 3 years ago, this place was better.

>Daiz and other assorted tripfaggots roam free
>Sakurafish is permabanned
Are mod part of the cartel?

remember like 5 years ago when they tried to ban lolis and everyone drew mustaches on them? that was fun

lol at the oldfag conplaining about moderation policies.

The only way to save this board is to range ban the entirety of south america.

>Sup Forums mods
>Anything but complete garbage

>5 years
I want to die.

I'm preety sure they didn't range ban you because of a Gantz webm user

That obaa san tripnigger and its beta orbiters ruined Netojuu threads. I don't have the slightest idea as to why that's ok, but r/a/dio nights were killed.

I wonder how many people are actually happy with the new, stricter moderation vs. how many are upset with it. It seems like most people are frustrated, but I can't tell if it's just a vocal minority.

And Canada.

>when you get warned every 1 out of 3 posts

Anyone else know that feel?

>Sup Forums
>Great mods

The loli wars is still fresh, I think there was one deleted the other day. Not to mention the purging for Overlord and Yahari threads.

The mods made that stupid fucking sticky that made it a nightmare to discuss anything and let that run for about a month or two till it hit their slow asses it was wrecking Sup Forums

"Great mods" my ass

I'm upset that Naruto threads and now DBS threads are allowed.

The entire American continent, please. It's for the better

very good Sup Forums thread

Range banned from making threads. I can post just fine:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/162081486/#162081486

>Yahari threads
Was that recent?

Maybe a few years ago that was true. It's now filled with trash that isn't being pruned.

I still don't understand why people get upset by shonen threads, they don't even really spill over into other threads so what's the big deal?

The mods here are pretty inactive.

That had to be a mistake and they swept you up in the range. There is no way a mod is that fucking stupid.

This alone says a lot about the site in general. Human race in its entirety dying of nuclear hellfire when?

Is "It's time" banned too?

Bring back Sakurafish.

There's no need for 5 DBZ and 5 Hero Academia threads.

It was cute.
>year after year they keep trying to chase lolicons out of Sup Forums
>lolicons just don't care and stay
I don't even know why they try anymore. Actually it seems the stronger the persecution, the most popular the fetish gets, I wonder why.

>month or two
It was 18 hours user.

no

Not enough fags report shit. I'm tired of always being the first one to do so even for offending threads/posts that have been up for a while. For example, rec threads have people telling OP to go fuck himself, but they themselves don't report the thread. It feels like nobody cares.
Also why isn't cuck, lmao, thot, and other dumb shit like that not at least filtered?

They're absolute garbage and encourage shitposters to congregate on Sup Forums.
All generals are cancer but the really trashy shounenshit is the worst of all.

>There is no way a mod is that fucking stupid.
First day on Sup Forums?

I think they've found a work-around for that. I see them crop up now and then.

So what you're saying is that we should bring generals back and just have a DB general and BnHA general right?

They relented on that.

It's also extremely stupid. No one aside from normalfags see lolis as a problem.

"great mods"

I had a 3 day ban back then for posting "NSFW" although it's an anime and cant make threads since the ban ended. It was intentional.

No, it was the beginning of 2016. They deleted it left and right and until all the fags dispersed They just started coming back because of the rumors of vol 12 and it's release.

At least they only took 2 threads in the catalog instead of 5-15.

He's not coming back. He got banned and that already sent a message of who's now looking over this site.

>they don't even really spill over into other threads
That's exactly the problem. They're made and populated by people who have no interest in participating in the rest of Sup Forums. And remember that every time you make a new thread, another one gets bumped off the board. They're actively killing discussion of other things with their shit threads, even if they're not aware of it.

No it wasn't. I'm iffy on the time but it was far longer than 18 hours.

And for the record i'm talking about that set of rules sticky they made up which sent them on a warning spree. The most retarded one was beating down on saucefags.

I always see the "at least not as bad as those on other boards" argument, but really, can you still tell me they're great once you completely ignore what's happening anywhere else? Greatness should be possible without a constant need to compare it with different places. What are things the mods here do great outside of them not being like others?

Wait so what is the deal with Sakurafish. I wasn't around over the weekend because of family stuff but I swear I saw a thread very recently.

I was going to disagree with you but, I remember seeing some massive drama over mods on Sup Forums banning some random tard making threads about ... some sort of disgusting electronic music which isn't related to Sup Forums at all, but it seems like he had a small following of assburgers sucking his dick and whining. And the mods eventually timed out all of these dumb kids.

And I have to say I'm happy about this shit. This is a board for anime and manga.

I'm also glad learning japanese threads were removed. Let's face it, 99% of those threads were blogshit.

Keep it clean tards. Talk about anime or manga or fuck off back to whichever echochabmer you slithered out of.

It's too late for Sup Forums, the damage is done.
If the mods didn't help when Hampus made literally 50 threads at a time asking which tripfag was the cutest they're not gonna help now.

We need more mods, but as soon as we'd get them people would cry because of overmoderation. You cant win.

He got banned because the newfag mods decided traditions they don't understand are no excuse for "spamming"

>Stop liking what I don't like!
How about fuck you

So? Are people expected to post in threads on an anime that they're not interested in? That's just dumb. The only solution at that point would be to make a separate board for shonen discussion similar to

Fuck, you're the mod that was deleting OPM threads back then and banned everyone that called you out on that shit, aren't you?

Do you have some kind of evidence behind those claims?

I'm glad I dropped that shit.

The sticky was indeed a month or so, but they gave up on enforcing it within 18 hours, even less maybe.

He got banned for posting Sakurafish because it was spam. The one you saw probably was the one where everyone was posting Sakurafish besides the OG one in memorial.

If I were a mod, I'd be busy deleting shitposts, not making my own.

>every time you make a new thread, another one gets bumped off the board
And then the mods banned generals and we got multiples threads for several shonen shows.
Mods are braindead.

Sup Forums taste in music suck ass anyways.

kill yourself

Yes

Or ban them because all they do is shitpost, act like retards, and make Sup Forums and even the rest of Sup Forums shittier.

>all they do is shitpost, act like retards, and make Sup Forums and even the rest of Sup Forums shittier.

Sounds like everyone who has ever posted on Sup Forums ever.

Well they also try to push their agenda by deleting threads they just don't like even though they aren't breaking any rules, also they're protecting crunchy shills.

>sadpanda threads kill
>Sakurafish thread kill
>DJT thread kill
>r/a/dio thread kill
>LN/WN still not allowed
>shitty korean comic are A-OK though
>great mods

They deleted "extra" threads because it's "spam", then they deleted the totally-not-mod-designated general threads because they're generals. Rinse and repeat until they fell asleep.

Literal retard. The whole point of an imageboard is to have threads killed upon not being bumped. Threads are not down in the shit for nothing.

And tripfags

I still don't understand how he's not banned

pleb.

Honestly I prefer Sup Forums in the era of unrivalved tripfaggotry over its present state by a massive margin.

Ah yeah, I forget they also kill mogra threads now

Everytime I open the catalog, I always see DB, BnHA, MiA, SnK, and Jojo. Everytime.
If we're going to have general threads, can we just call them generals? They get by my filters sometimes by asking some meme question and leaving out the title.

>tfw made a Majikoi thread a while ago and got a warning "visual novel discussion not allowed"

>LN/WN still not allowed

They seriously need to change this rule since LN/WN adaptations basically make up half a season, along with LN/WN translations becoming ever more prevalent these days.