Why does Trump advocate black genocide?

Why does Trump advocate black genocide?

Attached: PicsArt_03-10-07.06.29.jpg (620x474, 74K)

How could you not?

eww look at that thing

It's not just Trump user

it's the right thing to do

It’s more like a return to the natural order.

Because he wants to make the world a better place.

Attached: 0A3277A6-C3D2-4700-86EB-3F5F1761C657.jpg (634x493, 78K)

You people are demonic.

Trump eats allotta

>Why did op rape a child in 2016?

Hey I ask a question about made up facts to present them as legit too!

Easiest way to Make America Great Again.

That creature in op's pic is demonic, swallowing empathy from otherwise rational humans. To ease the suffering of these starving populations is to circumvent evolutionary biology. They are a failed branch of the human genome. Letting them die off is simply strengthening the gene pool

Liberals will believe this

even though my dad has enough money to give, the fact that i dont have too much of my own is why i dont make babies (+ the fact i cant look at women in the eyes). so why is this extremely poor and extremely stupid woman making a baby when she cant even feed herself? the only way she will learn how to behave is by letting her and her skinny baby die.

Why doesn’t everyone?

>Why does Trump advocate black genocide?
Oh look. It's this thread again.

The kike is correct

fuck niggers

Attached: nigger niglet starving.jpg (800x505, 167K)

that is not a real child

I wish he did, imagine how beautiful the continent of Africa would be without them.

The real question should be: "can we do it faster?"

Attached: 1519518845122.webm (534x398, 869K)

Because it's the right thing to do.

But to seriously adress the question of black genocide, it would definitely make the world a better place, give new space for human populations to settle in, make the continent of africa safer, end all sorts of inhuman wars and suffering, end world hunger, end overpopulation, improve the general human genome, give space for new economic enterprise, create rich and beautiful colonies in Africa etc etc.

You really have to be insane to not want all blacks to die off. Currently the continent of Africa is a living hell, a pot of filth, disease, sociopathy. And it could be made into a space for normal people, it could be a home to a normal kid with a family that can provide for him, there could be a comfy hometown to a human boy with empathy, nostalgia, dreams etc. But now it's a place where a woman gives birth to 9 kids and watches them all starve to death as she blames the world and endulges in madness and degeneracy. You really have to be insane to not want blacks removed.

ayy lmao

He doesn’t but he should because niglets are subhuman dogs nigger fucker

Trump is not advocating for black genocide what he is advocating is the abortion of blacks and the brainwashing of black children in the uterus.

>Jew
>can’t look women In The eyes
Kek chosen huh haha

He is environmentally sustainable.

Attached: nigger aid.jpg (258x750, 101K)

Niggers are inferior ape demons that are a plague on all humanity.

based nips

Attached: 981E5896-A988-4C72-A10B-687BB0964B90.jpg (450x600, 38K)

Attached: niggers thirsty.jpg (296x444, 23K)

A non contributor to community, society, and humanity have no place amongst us.

Why do liberals advocate white genocide.

Attached: 1518664982988.jpg (636x358, 77K)

Attached: D9402210-4186-43B8-80EF-F2CB1A60AF3F.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

Who ya callin' "you people"?

But seriously if Africans managed to learn how to farm they wouldn't be starving. Handing out food isn't solving the problem.

Don't know.? Does he or are you just media programmed because I'm going to buy even more votes at the next American election if what you're saying is true.
Want to earn $50 in your PayPal account just for putting a tick next to the Presidents name?

Here the charities (all of which are scams) have been begging for clean drinking water for the war places in Africa for at least 80 years.
I watched a programme where an African communities English speaking journalist talked to a documentary team about how much they needed water. It was Fallout style shanty town built around a big pond/small lake, you couldn't see the surface of the water for the rubbish floating on it. The journalist took a plastic bottle, scooped up this puss coloured water with four inches of sediment in it and necked it. No filtering, no boiling.
They literally shit and piss and throw all their rubbish in their own drinking water.

>They literally shit and piss and throw all their rubbish in their own drinking water.
Fucking hell, hamsters evolved not to do that, we have to fucking kill them or they'll just keep suffering, keep making babies to ease the suffering, the babies suffer and do the same. It's lika watching a 100% burned fire victim who begs to be killed and who's heart stops and then you resuscitate (aid) and let them suffer for a month longer before they die. It's literally immoral to let blacks live.

Lol it’s not a black genocide if we don’t give them food. That’s not our fault that they are overpopulated. They create a problem, and if we don’t fix it, we are hitler? Lol

Implying OP isn't JIDF and hasn't actually raped a child as part of his initiation.

Attached: 1516074718668.gif (202x360, 1.84M)