Childhood is shipping Ichigo and Rukia or Ichigo and Orihime

Adulthood is realizing that Ichigo and Senna is the only correct choice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rllfr-_dhOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>adulthood
>shipping
Pick one and only one

Shippers ruin every anime/manga with their faggotry. This is fact.

>Adulthood is realizing that Ichigo and Senna is the only correct choice
You can stop trying so hard.

That movie made me cry.

It will always hold a spot in my soul.

So Orihime was Ichigo's silver medal then?

>tfw when Ichigo lied to Senna about her being real in the end

I don't know how to process these feels

>senna
>canon

I mean I think the movies aren't canon but I really like the idea of Ichigo and Senna because they had some interesting chemistry in the movie, are more alike than he and Rukia while still having the shingami thing in common, and she's more interesting than Orihime

This was made 11 years ago.

I was just trying to be ironic user, no disrespect intended

Where does the time go bros? To me this was the height of the Bleach craze, I know a lot of this movie was shit, but Memories of Nobody and Fade to Black will always hold a special place for me

Not implying that the movie was objectively good in any way, I actually watched it recently. But 13 year old me still thought it was the shit, and it was cool to revisit that

>Bleach
>Childhood

Am I out of touch? No, it's the children who are wrong.

Senna was top cute. Also her movie had the best ending song.

I hate how they kept recycling her theme in the anime though until it became Kenpachi's de facto entrance theme.

what went wrong with the bleach movies? That was the only decent one, the other were so bad I have not even tried the 4th one after all these years because the 3rd was so shit

>That was the only decent one
Memories of Nobody is the worst one next to Fade to Black

>what went wrong with the bleach movies?
Studio Pierrot.

Movies also fueled the ship baiting narrative that has now been associated with Bleach.

>t. Himefag
Let me guess, you like 4 because it's the only one that had an Orihime scene where she hugged him before he went back to Hell
4th movie was actually the best though

>Senna is a poorly developed movie original character
>The "plot" is just a rehash of the SS arc
>The villains are so fucking bad that if you blink once you'll miss the final battle

Why do Bleachfags love the first movie so much? It along with Fade to Black are considered the best where they're easily the worst plotwise.

Senna was so cute.
I loved that character.
Fun powers too.

>Memories of Nobody
Nostalgiafaggotry
>Fade to Black
Shipperfaggotry

I'm surprised with how much hate Diamondust Rebellion and Hell Chapter get because they were at least fun to watch the whole way through.

Oh and rukias daughter looks just like her. That's odd.

Hell Verse was the only good Bleach movie because the villain was sorta interesting and voiced by Zoro. Also well animated and didn't have the Shinigami running in for no reason (mostly)

>Senna is a poorly developed movie original character
She was better developed than Ichigo's canon love interest.

>The "plot" is just a rehash of the SS arc
So just like Hueco Mundo?

That's what got me man. 12 year old me was already close because I knew she was going to die. So bitter with a a touch of sweet.

Nah, movies shit. I haven't seen it in like...8-10 years? Trying to keep it that way, a re watch would probably ruin it for me.

Senna was great, this movie is tremendous in the autumn.

>odd

Not odd, Kubo is lazy and recycled a character design

The only way it would have been acceptable would be if this what Ichigo's kid looked like so it could be a cool nod to the movie and Ichigo telling Senna that they'd meet again

>it's another "Bleach shipping thread" episode
Just let it die, it wasn't even that good anyway except for a couple of arcs.

>Diamondust Rebellion
Fujobait garbage pandering to Icefaggot fans. Makes no sense why you enjoyed it when Fade to Black was basically a half-assed rehash of DDR.
>mfw the only good thing about it was Dark Rukia showing plenty of leg with her weird robe outfit

This, I cared way more about Senna as a character after a 90 minute movie than I ever die about Orihime after 400 anime episodes and 600 plus manga chapters. Much better character overall

How is soul babby formed?
Maybe it is reincarnated senna or something.

This is an underatted point, the visuals in this movies were great even if it was a forgettable plot

>She was better developed than Ichigo's canon love interest.
Calm your waifu faggotry for a second
>So just like Hueco Mundo?
Yes yes Bleach in uninspired garbage

I audibly laughed at that pic related, I'm gonna save it for future bleach threads

I fucking hate red hair, it's why it took a while for me to warm to Renji because apart from being an asshole in his first appearance the color does not go well with the black shinigami robes. No wonder the other red-themed character (the bird Arrancar thing) got insta-BTFO by Kira

Would make more sense if Senna reincarnated as Ichigo's daughter or something though desu

>Fujobait garbage pandering to Icefaggot fans.
He barely appears in the movie. The film is largely about Ichigo trying to figure out what would lead Hitsugaya to doing something so drastic for a friend, the villain is actually memorable this time around and the film goes into how morally stilted the SS is truly is that you kept help but sympathize in the villains plight. Fade to Black was just a goddamn mess writing and production wise and various plot holes in contradictions to the canon, only Ichirukifags like it.

Hell Verse was the most fun and hearing Amuro voice the fake out villain was pretty amusing.

Fun, cheerful endearing main girl, beautiful autumn setting, chiwa saito. It's impossible for me to hate this movie, I don't care how cheap the plot is.

Also that music

>various plot holes in contradictions to the canon
All the movies are fucking plot holes contradicting the canon to begin with because they won't even fit in the storyline

>Ichigo's kid looked like
Senna isn't even canon.

>It's impossible for me to hate this movie,
Its quite easy honestly since I'm not a waifufag blinded by nostalgia

Funny, the main ones who hate that film seem to be Orihimefags.

Cutest kids.

>It's impossible for me to hate this movie, I don't care how cheap the plot is
I thought it was pretty when I first watched it and didn't notice the low animation quality until much later.
I also felt it was closest to what Bleach originally was about. Going around town and helping lost souls.

>waifufag
>nostalgia
I get that you don't like the movie but randomly throwing around those words is getting real old

Ichigo and Tatsuki*

>the main ones who hate that film seem to be Orihimefags
Rukiafags hated it as well. Don't kid yourself.

>I fucking hate red hair
B-But user, please, no bully.

Also had some god tier OST.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rllfr-_dhOk

Rukiafags already lost though. And really, Orihimefags have gotten really smug and need to be knocked down a peg.

Oh. It's another Bleach thread. Let's see which side of shippers starts shit this time.

It'll probably be the losing side though.

>Rukiafags already lost though
What does that have to do with anything?

What I learned from this thread is
there's no point in talking about the Bleach movies because sooner or later niggers will make it about their shippings
I fucking hate all of you

>I get that you don't like the movie but randomly throwing around those words is getting real old
They're just words that dumbasses are trained to parrot, like "projection" and "strawman". Used poorly or incorrectly 99% of the time.

This senpai desu, but it's also RenRukia fags that need to be brought down a few nothces as well

But more importantly its these bozos
That come in here with "muh shipping" that ruin these threads

>there's no point in talking about the Bleach movies because sooner or later niggers will make it about their shippings
You do realize that the OP started this shit right? And Senna's character is only worth as a topic for shipping because Memories of Nobody is a shitty movie

Please no more. Literally every, and I mean every Bleach thread manages to lose itself in shipping nonsense. Just stop, let it go. IHfags and RRfags lost while IRfags lost. We fucking get it already.

With faggots like you posting, who needs the shippers

Rukiafag here, I actually liked the idea of Ichigo and Senna a lot. One of the things that drew me to Ichigo and Rukia was both of them being Shingami and Senna fulfills this role while also showcasing some cool chemistry with Ichigo in the movie

I think the point he was trying to make is that a lot of anons on Sup Forums like talking/shitposting about shipping and it doesn't make sense to complain about shipping in these kind of threads

so when people die they go to the soul society right?

There are RenRukiafags? I thought 'RenRukia'fags were just IchiHimefags shipping them to spite IchiRukifags, since most Rukiafags hate Renji.

Good for you, but other Rukiafags didn't feel the same way. The dislike for Senna was the only thing majority of Ichiruki and Ichihime fans could agree on.

>shippingfaggotry
Are you guys 13 years old girls

I think this might actually be the correct answer, I can't say I've seen any legitimate RenRukifags

I think you're spot on with the spite comment, I actually hate that Renji got caught in the cross hairs of this whole shit storm, his character deserved better than that but then again I guess that can be said of a lot Bleach'c cast

>triggered Ichirukicucks

>I can't say I've seen any legitimate RenRukifags
twitter and dumblr especially nip twitter

That would explain why I haven't seen it then

>visiting those places

>not having a twitter in this day and age
A lot of mangaka and artists post their work there.

I haven't seen much on twitter but then it's twitter so I dunno. I know one thing many Rukiafags and Orihimefags agree on here is that Rukia is apparently just 'settling' for Renji in an unhappy marriage where she sneaks away to cry sometimes.

Ichirukifags were the ones to spite ship Orihime with either Ulquiorra or Uryu just to get her out of the way. They went from Uryu to Ulquiorra then back to Uryu once they realized the bat wasn't coming back. Get your facts straight.

>other Rukiafags didn't feel the same way. The dislike for Senna was the only thing majority of Ichiruki and Ichihime fans could agree on
This is major revisionist history right here. Speaking as another Rukiafag I liked Senna a lot, her movie was better than FtB which was simply a mess, and as far as I remember no one had a problem with the character.

>Rukiafags and Orihimefags agree on here is that Rukia is apparently just 'settling' for Renji in an unhappy marriage where she sneaks away to cry sometimes.
This statement alone showed me that you're new around here.

>This is major revisionist history right here.
It's not. One of the things, actually the only thing IHfags and IRfags could agree on was that Senna was a shitty character. Am I saying that every IHfag or IRfag hated her? No, but a good chunk did.

>the only thing XYfags and YZfags agree on is
>you obviously weren't here when XYfags totally blasted this
By a rough rule of thumb any post with this format is making up bullshit on purpose

Senna is Ichika, bleach 2 will have her sacrifice herself to save Ichigo who she loves.

Don't start revising your history. Shit like Renji 'brainwashed' Rukia into loving him actually happened, and Rukiafags acted like she'd be better off alone.

>you're a [insert ship here]fag so you must think A because [insert same ship here]fags on tumblr, reddit and the normalfag forums think A
This is lazy baiting and you niggers are all falling for it.

I mean this describes 90% of Bleach posts at this point unfortunately

There were actually a fair share of happy Rukiafags when the last chapter dropped since they couldn't stand Ichigo, and were happy she didn't end up with him. Bleach threads after that were full of shipping shit, but no one ever claimed Renji brainwashed her. They would claim she was forced to marry him which would be met with other anons making fun of them or that person getting debunked because Rukia being forced to marry someone beneath her in status would make no sense.

Check the archive. If you even know how to do that.

It did, and I said that as one example of the various crazy things they would come up with. I don't know why you're so mad and acting like most Rukiafags were happy about it. Assuming those were actually Rukiafags at all of course.

>acting like most Rukiafags were happy about it
Did you even read my post? I said a fair share.

>various crazy things they would come up with
I've been in or visited every Bleach thread since the ending and I've never seen the brainwashing headcanon.

11 actually.

>last thread has an ichirukifag that lies about the japanese VAs shitposting about the ending
>this thread has an ichirukifag lie about some brainwashing headcanon
whats up with the new ichirukifags and making things up? did i miss something?

>Trying to find logic with Ichirukifags