The US army is helping more and more Polish soldiers in military training

As Trump is ordering more and more US soldiers into Poland (mostly relocations from Germany), the tight cooperation between American soldiers and Polish cadets is gearing up.

Attached: E19F7567-D406-4A8C-95DF-DDCCDF748045.jpg (1021x1020, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4u1o_5JrlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
onepeterfive.com/the-final-hijra-a-warning-on-the-refugee-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=pqggy2C82xw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/6480227/Russia-simulates-nuclear-attack-on-Poland.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here the Polish cadets are shown how to look black

Attached: 62BFF587-55ED-4630-8E73-E160A56D38EA.jpg (1000x667, 184K)

Attached: 6F8BA483-C273-424D-8E07-0C688E1C8981.jpg (1000x667, 231K)

outcome

Attached: E4CF4E81-23B0-450E-80B6-528E11AF1EC5.jpg (1000x648, 214K)

Their half breed kids will vote for leftist parties in 18 years, good luck cucks!

You just know

Subhuman mutts want to infect the purity of the polish race.

Will they teach them to steal too?

this

theres no reason to think they're breeding, polish women have strong integrity

Apply yourself pls poland

Lmao polish girls love black dick. Every polish girl I've ever met has been all over me. Had to tell them crazy white whores to take a step back sometimes

You mutts should be killed just for looking at Slavic women

Not when their bodies are painted black, then they think they are Ariane Grande or Beyonce

>went to west germany
>treated like garbage
>went to west poland
>was well liked and people bought me a few beers

Poles are fairly hospitable.

>letting worst land based army in the world to teach your cadets
might as well order more nigerian soldiers

Do you think trump would be offended if his allies requested only white soldiers.

what are they teaching them?
how to lose battles to goat farmers ?

Meh who cares? What percentage of American army are nogs, 20, 30? Even if some of the them actually find an ugly fat girl, they will most likely move to America with her

Teaching how to look Muslim.

Are you white?

Essentially EU is headed towards a time of great chaos in their unity. Poland is aligned with Trump in so far that they want nationalist countries again. Germany and other cucked places are vehemently against that which is why we are seeing such an outcry against Poland right now. There will be a war soon in Europe again, US will side with Poland and ilk, against the globalist leaders situated in Germany and ilk.

yes, red haired and green eyed

Attached: king slav.jpg (768x1024, 176K)

Attached: 5EB16A54-7E1B-45DD-8DCE-4939D8BE0F8E.jpg (960x672, 170K)

White and my surname ends in -ski

Great, just what Poland needs, Black-Poles. What shall we call these half-breeds?

Attached: polish somali.jpg (499x333, 110K)

Is blackface racist in Poland?

hahahaha... we have 400 black “Germans” in Germany, half are kids of US soldiers.

Welcome to reality my soon blacked Polish friend

Attached: 17C07BB7-94CD-41AD-83E1-35C22470905A.jpg (700x700, 75K)

So it's nothing surprising, we generally like Americans

So how many American soldiers did you have?

Millions. And you will have millions too. They exchange them every 6 months or so. After 10 years, half a million or more US 56 percenters will have hooked up with your wymen.

Wh*te bois in Europe are gonna learn from the best

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x662, 190K)

Why are Slavs so nigger like that they need to be trained by actual niggers? At this point I can tell who is trying to nigger who.

Those niggers have contributed more to society and their country than any fat retard on here has.

jesus, gold!

Attached: AE2B06F2-9B09-4542-AE1B-10BA4295BB36.jpg (480x360, 40K)

By not being typical niggers

Isnt it connected to latest NATO-Ukraine relationships? Train soldiers to help Ukraine in Donbass?

Attached: 0_182f6a_7f0a873c_orig.jpg (900x506, 135K)

Is that a polish soldier with a US mil plate carrier?

Shop the girl to black face and allow me a ljttle joy in this life.

He's a cadet, someone probably lent it to him.

>have contributed more to society and their country
by serving Israel guys, come on it's great

You should pass an English fluency test before posting on here, Mehmet.
Of course.

if you know your history, youll see trump is preparing the polish army to save europe once again from the islamic invasion. the enemy is already behind the gates and is only growing stronger. America working with the V4 and russia will liberate western europe from the muslim hordes for the final time.

youtube.com/watch?v=I4u1o_5JrlE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

onepeterfive.com/the-final-hijra-a-warning-on-the-refugee-crisis/

Attached: 1200px-Schultz_John_III_Sobieski.jpg (1200x1481, 493K)

I don't see how helping Polish cadets is serving Israel you dumb memer. Do you have anything to say besides buzzwords.

Attached: 5807896ac3618816748b4730.jpg (790x444, 83K)

It's to cuck Poland retard. Expect them to be letting in refugees and having fag parades in 10 years

Everybody joining NATO is anti-white and anti-Polish anyway. NATO is an international army for profit, not one bit about protection of country. What NATO does is simply what Americans always done: 1.) create a problem 2.) charge to solve the problem as savior

That's a big mental leap you're making.

Difference is Slavs need alcohol in the bloodstream to act like niggers

Actualy black in Poland become very nationalistic or religious. Probably they use this as a prevention from wpierdol.

Christian Polish women in army are 100% all whores, i know because i met 3 of them, 2 of them are now in USA and one wants my friendship back after she shat on me while with American boyfriend who long abandoned her. She's not getting any money any more, she can hoe in USA now.

Poles migh end shooting some hoholes by accident.
You know, "firendly fire" is a bitch.

If you know history, helping those fucking rats of europe fight with muslims was single biggest mistake in polish history.

we've had the parades for 10+ years now

I have a friend his little brother just got back from a year deployment as an “advisor” in Ukraine.

Take that as you will Ruskin, pretty sure we are low key shooting eachother in Ukraine and Syria

>post yfw you get to fight next to polish allies in the coming war of defense against the commies.

Attached: 1508987400584.jpg (480x360, 10K)

lol they are just visiting military schools becouse they are here anyway and some of them probably participated in some combat in a past so they can tell lots of interesting stories, so the kids don't have to do boring shit as always... niggers are good for entertainment

We already have fag parades in years.
We also have millions of refugees. In 2017 alone polish employers asked over 1,8 millon work permits for foreigners.
We just have no problems becuase we treat muslim worse than shit and most of our emigrants are white and work.

Attached: Polish clap for NATO.png (921x781, 397K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pqggy2C82xw

Keep dreaming nigger.
What's next, you tell me Wakanda is real.

This is sadly true.

Niggers.

aaaaaaahahahahahahah

only reason they don't is because they'll be ostracized

by polish men

You know how I know you were never in the military? Because you don't understand that those niggers behave the exact same way as every other nigger. Putting one in a u inform doesn't make them less of a nigger.

Is it our fault or your womyns?

I'll just leave this here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

>Estonian
>Slav
Americans...

Attached: polish-mudshark-2-618x697 Kopie.jpg (618x697, 24K)

For what it's worth I can attest to this, I know several Polish girls who coalburn like it's going out of fashion.

That's how it's supposed to work shithead.

While normal citizens look 56% the army already looks 80%

>negro creatura

pic related

Attached: americanheightvseuroheight.jpg (1024x683, 358K)

>Freeman

not for long

Just accept it. Finland gets no offense when I count them as Slavic brothers.

>Finland gets no offense when I count them as Slavic brothers.
That's when you're talking to Igors in Finland.

The Chad hussars vs the virgin mutts

Poland's literal survivor depends on US help.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/6480227/Russia-simulates-nuclear-attack-on-Poland.html

Attached: 1507240610851.jpg (382x382, 24K)

mudżyn

Lmao is this from Dragoon Ride where Obama and his top diversity officials specifically requested a disproportional amount of minorities to ride along into Eastern Europe? There are videos of the ride on youtube and literally half of the soldiers are blacks. Just look up "Dragoon Ride 2016"

Attached: 1518896227352.gif (250x158, 2M)

as a white nationalist and a russiaboo, this triggers me on multiple levels

Attached: vladimir_putin2.jpg (424x288, 11K)

Holy fucking goblino