Most useless member of the galaxy award: The Canadian army

>Budget: 14 Billion (fucking kek)
>Size: 49,00 members
>Zero attack helicopters
>Virtually non existent AA
>No Airborne
>Third world tier navy with half of ships in dry dock for repairs; unable to leave Canadian waters without US logistical support
>So disliked by other NATO members the relatively small task of global peace keeping has been switched over to the French around 2002; basically does nothing besides shovel snow and train kikes in Latvia
Syrup niggers, explain yourselves. And inb4 snipers, nobody gives a shit

Attached: snow mexicans.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-29224170
nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-military-to-review-uniforms-badges-ceremonies-to-ensure-it-is-welcoming-to-women-minorities
youtube.com/watch?v=eDzT3_Cbov0
youtu.be/N7T84ax2bLE
amazon.com/dp/B006S3H9CU/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Harper cut our defence spending to less than 1% of gdp over ten years and JT isn't changing that.

Fucking disgusting chicken hawk scum. A national disgrace. We need fascism.

I feel like we can blame Trudeau somehow

Attached: trudeau.jpg (602x576, 67K)

They are literally just an elite infantr arm of our forces

When war starts they bro up with us and we go kill shit with their infantry

Our money has to go to paying for Mooslims. They will strengthen our economy.

>explain yourselves
They know you have to defend them to protect your northern border.

>They are literally just and elite infantry arm of our forces
Thanks for all of the "elite" help in Kandahar and Helmand you crumpet eating faggots

Didn't they jut win a sniper competition against us and the rest of the world?

pretty sure we burned your white house down

hahaha Canada cucks

Attached: 670.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>Pretty sure we burned your white house down
Why are Canadians this autistic? Thats like saying the USSR kicked the shit out of the Nazis on D-day

More like saying the Russian Federation kicked the shit out of the Nazis on D-day actually, considering you wern't even a country for 50 years brainlet

still you niggers got cucked by some natives and farmers pretending to be red coats while outnumbering us to 10. i guess the 56% goes back further than just today

Guess they got a lot of time to practice being effectively useless and unneeded.

huh? and what did amerifags really do in ww2? storm a beach with few thousand germans??? go against the nips a few times who were barely armed? oh right, u guys got raped by the german tanks when ur dickless shermans were more useless than the russian t34s! atleast the leaf version had a real gun. niggers.

First of all, whiter than you Chang. You idiots seem to forget like 90% of your country is uninhabitable so you can't run to nice areas from the brown hordes like us and you were 53% white as of 2016, and projected to be le 49% by 2019. Secondly you faggots didn't do shit and nobody in the US asside from the inbred militia men in Kentucky took the war seriously. You wern't a country for 50 years, and the guy who burned down the white house (General Ross) was an English general who had never even stepped foot on Canadian soil, and would die before reaching that front. Retarded arguments like this are why nobody likes leafs or take you seriously as a country

I saw two canadian soldiers in a fast food restaurant in Latvia about a month ago - such a small dudes, 5'7 at best.

You are not only a retard, you're historically illiterate. YOU niggers make it like you did so much in WWII when in reality you and the English had no major victorys for the entirety of the war before Uncle Sam had to take his belt off. Your ENTIRE MILITARY got BTFO at a small port town called Dieppe, Juno was literally a sandy hill guarded by at that point in the war starving Soviet POW's and Hitler Youth, and asside from sweeping the Atlantic the rest of your attributes are on the Italian battle front...Canadians are the most delusional retards on the planet

Its a NATO problem really. Each country picked a specialty they would spend on, and went from there. The bigger allies do several things well, but not all things. Like the UK or France. Others, like Greece (anti-sea mine, Canada with anti-sub operations) spend on only one specific thing. They slowly downgraded everything else after the cold war, and they all bitch and moan when we spend several times as much on GDP (militaristic capitalist American scum) and at the same time how we're not defending them enough. I say we just start letting them spend and plan like they are the most important guaranteer of their own defense. Perverse incentives is the problem.

If you had ever had a Canadian friend you would know that they are the ultra cucks of the entire universe. They would offer their women and daughters to the enemy and expect nothing in return. Even if they had any real men they wouldn't fight for the traitor in charge.

why have we not invaded and stolen their land yet russia took crimea and that only has a population of 2 million it would be like taking candy from a baby. Plus im pretty sure the french would surrender no questions asked on day 1 and at least 1/4 of canadians would support us.

>Elite infantry

Attached: ca.jpg (900x600, 185K)

Would have to either genocide the entire population or make them a territory like Purto Rico, last thing we need is 34 million more democrats. Having met leafs, I'm saying the former is the better option

>does nothing besides shovel snow and train kikes in Latvia
You do that as well, mate. Only we train you in winter survival, you heat loving fucks

Funny because our cold weather training centers are in Alaska and Colorado and Canada sends their JTF2 guys there...

JUST
bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-29224170

>canada
>elite infantry

Kek
nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-military-to-review-uniforms-badges-ceremonies-to-ensure-it-is-welcoming-to-women-minorities

Attached: pepe.jpg (248x189, 18K)

No they are not. That would be the royal marines, the paras and the ghurkas.

T. Actual squaddie

Attached: ahh.jpg (700x975, 118K)

this

>Officers

>chicken hawk scum.
>implying trudeau and harper aren't both pedophile cannibals together

>oy vey thanks for dying less than us for Israel.
>next time die a little harder for the heroin fields, oy gevalt!

Canada spends all their budget on welfare because they know USA will protect them. I'm pretty sick of this bullshit and we should stop protecting countries that shovel their money in to welfare and make us pay for their defense.

"Ehh Americans look at our free healthcare ehh ehh ehh". I'd like to see you faggots afford it when you are forced to pay for your own defense.

Attached: b.jpg (600x463, 35K)

Why would anyone want to sign up?Do they really want to die for their irrelevant country?What would they die for?So many questions..

Attached: ¿.jpg (1000x500, 65K)

And that is..?

Attached: 0a877cc41fac106bf9a6751bb23678c5.jpg (1484x1026, 356K)

if you kill your enemies they win

Attached: 1520089843971.jpg (960x540, 36K)

You do realise a battlegroup of a few hundred brits held an area in Helmand that later took several thousand US and coalition troops? And they did it with very little support and very few losses.

Canadian JTF-2 are pretty bad ass, they are on par with Delta and Seal Team 6.
youtube.com/watch?v=eDzT3_Cbov0

>Wasn't even a country for 50 years
>Burned down by a British general who died before he even set foot on Canadian soil
>British who actually fought the war saw it as largely irrelevant and forgettable
>Canadians some how autisticaly cling on to this for over 200 years
WE WUZ REDCOATS N SHEEEET

Attached: rd.jpg (250x201, 11K)

If by "held" you mean withdrew all of your troops onto Camp Bastian in the middle of the desert so that you would appear to be winning by not taking further casualties, sure. Great job bongs, fucking kys you useless cunts

According to Canadians...dude, there are like 200 actual operators in JTF2, and the unit has only been around since 1993. Stop being a nigger

just annex us already

No, i mean held, as in were physically there until they were swapped out with 3 Commando Brigade. Whats wrong, did nigel fuck your mum?

I was part of 2nd MEB that replaced you idiots in 2009, can say first hand bongs are as useful as a football bat. There were areas of Sangin that you hadn't patroled in years, and even on Bastian your dickhead guards let kids get close enough to hurl rocks into their posts. Pathetic. You didn't hold onto shit outside of large military bases, and even your Royal Marines didn't like to tango with the Taliban

Attached: p.png (800x450, 359K)

Whatever you say

Attached: Screenshot_20171209-140012.jpg (1075x2005, 736K)

I blame the liberals.

So youre talking anecdotal evidence that isnt even the same year as the events in question? Good one. 3 Para battlegroup was '06 and then 3 Cdo. Bde replaced them, and by all accounts they did a monumental job. So your little anecdote and shit talking is about as helpful as a chocolate kettle.

>Posts picture of female Marines in boot camp
>They go through training on an entirely different part of the Island than the men
>We have no females in infantry or special forces
Meanwhile leafs have their measly 3 infantry regiments they haven't disbanded filled with stronk woyen and faggots. KYS

...2009 was the year of the surge where you and the Cancucks got replaced you window licker, before that Helmand and Kandahar were your AO's and you got BTFO

Attached: ree.jpg (720x720, 56K)

Actually it was not the white house. Just John Adams residency. Leafs should read books then maybe we wouldnt support gays

>by all accounts they did a monumental job
Then why was there a surge and a total transfer or responsibility?

Attached: s.jpg (450x450, 43K)

Canadá has no use for an army since if you kill your enemies they win.

3 Para battlegroup was deployed to afghan in April 2006 you fucknut. Seeing as that is what i was referring to in my inital post, all your butthurt about '09 is irrelevant by a couple years. And if youre so eager to take anecdotes as gospel truth, all the boys i know who were over there said that your lot shot anything that moved, bombed anything that didnt, outright refused to go on mission without anything short of an abrams to sit in, and were generally sub par in every aspect bar creating more insurgents. So wind your neck in and take a chill pill.

These mental gymnastics. Truth of the matter is, your grunts are niggers and women. You are the least professional army there is. Highest rate of PTSD and welfare gibs. You are nothing but a bunch of cowards looking for a easy oaycheck. 90% of your military does nothing except sit on their ass. Your cowardice and inability to wage war against anything more than a loosely organized dune coon militia has already been proven. You are nothing except the technology which your tax payers pay for, and even in that you are now lagging behind l.

Attached: usa-vs-russia-us-military-weak-weaker-obama-military-sad-hill-news1.jpg (562x507, 279K)

Once again, because a few hundred troops had been holding an area half the size of england and were so embattled that they couldnt engage in rebuilding and hearts and minds projects. There was a much bigger political commitment made, hence why both the US and UK sent more troops over the following years not to mention other coalition members. The UK also had shorter deployments compared to the US, and it was thought that a longer deployment, many more troops and different approach may yield better results.

>3 Para battlegroup was deployed to afghan in April 2006
Clearly they didn't do shit because le surge of '09, autist
>your lot shot anything that moved, bombed anything that didnt
Implying this is a negative
>outright refused to go on mission without anything short of an Abrams to sit in
...so we brought better gear to the fight? Yes, every infantry platoon had an embedded Abrhams main battle tank.. you fucking idiot

>your grunts are niggers and women.
We have no women in our infantry, the Canadian army is filed with them. You really have no self awareness, do you?

>so embattled that they couldnt engage in rebuilding and hearts and minds projects
Maybe try killing the enemy for a change, Nigel

Attached: tt.jpg (236x289, 15K)

When SHTF for real, you do know those niggers will abandon right?

Niggers all join the army, we have the Marines as a legal way to keep them out (swim qual)

You are thick as fuck. They held ground with fucking platoon houses, thirty lads in a compound that it later took hundreds of americans to defend. You try engaging in rebuilding projects when youre getting mortared and contacted a dozen times a day. The surge happened because people realised a few thousand troops in afghan wasnt enough. Hence why those lads did a fucking top job given what they had.
> implying thats a negative
Thanks for proving my point. You cunts made it harder for yourselves and everyone else by slotting anything with two legs, then all their cousins, brothers and nephews grabbed an AK or an RPG and went out to hit the next convoy and kill some of yours or some of ours. If thats not a negative then you have the mental capacity of a goldfish.

> they fight like animals
youtu.be/N7T84ax2bLE some animals youve got there

Also thanks for further illustrating your complete lack of knowledge on the subject, the reason they couldnt engage in those projects (which were all part of an American directive) was because they were so stubborn that the taliban turned those towns and cities into warzones trying to get them out, with massive losses, to the point where they had to recruit from pakistan. Hence where the term 'ten dollar taliban' came from.

Attached: british police do the worm.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>Intercepted transmission was about US infantry Marines in Helmand Province
>Posts video of US National Guard supply troops in Iraq

Attached: bl.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>to the point where they had to recruit from pakistan
The Taliban literally started in Pakistani madrassas you idiot

Is assault on an officer not a major crime in Bongland? Its a felony to even blow on their neck here, like that nigger would get dog pilled by 15 cops and beaten to within an inch of his life in most US cities

> because someone writes something it must be true
And in other news the moon is made of solid gold and im Richard Branson.

So youre saying every single member of the Taliban in Afghan was pakistani? Intel reports were pretty adamant that in '06 the taliban were getting so fucked up they were struggling to recruit from local areas in afghan and had to recruit from pakistan. But hey, im sure you in all your wisdom know more than the int corps.

Why do our northern bros need to maintain a global fighting force when we’re right here
this is what most of our “allies” do anyways

Attached: 1508662796834.jpg (597x649, 116K)

>only country with global fighting force
>the good guys
Think about that for a second next time you send your sons to fight for your freedom in some sbithole with oil wells.

We have airborne. I would post a pic of my timestamped maroon beret to prove it. We just moved the role of airborne to companies within other infantry regiments.

What I know is 95% of the dead checks I did the guys we killed had Pakistani ID's, the civilians I saw in Helmand were starving and didn't seem to particularly care about the war just wanted gibs and to be left alone; they genuinely wondered what we were doing in Afghanistan not Pakistan and I kinda agree with them

Tf are you on about northern bro
>Canadian diplomacy

> he has no argument so he has to resort to posting something completely unrelated

Fucking kek, keep digging lad

>We have airborne
>Just moved to companies instead of an actual airborne regiment

Attached: any.jpg (666x499, 77K)

Attached: 1508663231622.png (599x624, 557K)

We should practice isolation southernbro. We don't need to send army to middle East to secure oil wells and israeli borders. Investing in defense instead of offense would secure our borders and be much cheaper.

> afghani taliban gets btfo by brits in 06 and recruits more from pakistan
> american in 09 wonders why the taliban is mostly pakistani

Thats it, let the assmad seep through you. My sides are in orbit

Yeah you "btfo" the Taliban so well that you had to withdraw everybody to Bastian and one base in Sangin where you couldn't walk 200 meters outside of the FOB without hitting an IED because you had stopped sending out patrols. You delusional faggot

Attached: ng.jpg (213x236, 6K)

Cite me a source and ill believe you, but up until that point, again, the moon is solid gold and im richard branson.

Attached: 1508662979982.jpg (593x645, 136K)

Lets be honest, airborne is outdated. There are not many situations in which it is necessary to airdrop a whole regiment. If there is a reason its likely smarter to deploy from helicopters. Which all of our infantry are trained to do. The only people who need to be trained to jump out of planes are our special forces. Along with a few companies for specific jobs. Tell me when the last time a airborne regiment made a significant impact in a battle. I'd much rather our limited resources be put somewhere else.

Kek, better than a brigade of trannies defending your country.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-23-44-15.png (720x1280, 351K)

No dip!

Really, there are only three, full-time infantry regiments in Canada. There is a parachute company in each of these regiments, which is pathetic, but still counts as 'airborne'.

We had a Canadian Airborne Regiment, but they killed a thieving nigger in Somalia in 1992, so it was a good excuse to disband them. Pic related.

Attached: ShidaneArone.jpg (460x342, 39K)

Aside from myself and literally every other swinging dick with a set of eyes who was in Helmand in 2009, this book sums the situation up pretty well amazon.com/dp/B006S3H9CU/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

yeah yeah crumpet eating ninnies, etc.

quit shitposting

>If you rape your enemies, they win
Raped him to death with a broom stick, I believe. Surprise surprise, the two who did it were chugs

Attached: cc.jpg (407x520, 67K)

Great, im definitely gunna buy that just so i can check whether youre larping. Ironically, it was a handover to 24th MEU in 2009, i.e it was marines taking over. Unless you thought you were going there for a holiday and then were suprised when you had to go on ops. Forgot that little snippet of info did we? Or did you expect the british forces that you were taking over from to do your patrols for you?

> he says, after trying and failing to shitpost for half an hour

Thanks for the laughs though bud.

>whiter than you Chang

Kek

Attached: image.png (1006x720, 451K)

Their SF is pretty good, though. They are probably best off supporting their allies in that capacity while largely relying on those allies for everything else

Attached: vdW6N0p.png (1305x5700, 420K)

No it was 2nd MEB not 24th MEU, and it was to replace you because you were incompetent

Attached: ss.jpg (575x586, 34K)

Of course they were. The Canadian Airborne Regiment was where each of the regiments put their irredeemable fuckups, Nazis, and psychopaths. Got my basic parachute qualification, but generally stayed the fuck away from those assholes.

t. SSF Sigs, Petawawa 1992-3.