You can't fuck a sword, baka.

No, Shichika is pure.

Nobody can be this pure

A sword can.

>pure
>implying his sister didn't ride him all night after their father was dead

He's a sword

Probably.
She probably use sex to tame him along with other methods. Similar to how god sent a whore to tame Endiku in the epic of Gilgamesh.

It's not only her hair he was made to smell.

No, but he and his next master did.

What did you people like about this show

Shichika vs Sabi Hackuhei fight was the most epic moment in anime

The talking.

It would be extremely painful.

And dead

Everything but the ending

Boss rush stage

I loved the pairing so much. And Nsio had to kill her.

Her own fault and no one else's.

She would have killed him if she didn't die

>she would have killed him
How can a fictional lady kill a real man?

My biggest problem wasn't even that she died,it was that the blonde bitch was tagging along with him in the end and he apparently didn't care, even though she was mostly responsible for Togame's death.I felt NTR'd

I really doubt she would

>tfw still haven't finished the series and can't enjoy the threads out of fear of meeting spoiled

she wouldn't have died if she were prego

No, but he fucked better girl

Wow.I didn't know a taste that shit was even possible

Togame was essentially the villain. She had it coming and the Sage did warn her.

>liking hitei
>shit taste
Nice contrarian opinion

He didn't fuck the chess girl

still fucking mad that one of the epic fights that was foreshadowed happened off-screen.

>he didn't watch the OVA

Sister's fight is just as good

>sword autist
>woman who secretly hates sword autist
It wasn't a romance, even if she came around to liking him in the end. The only reason I can imagine she'd do it if she were so crazed with revenge she thought it was the only way to keep control of him, but Shichika was willing to go along with her anyway.

If not better because its completely out of left field since you are expecting shichika's fight the entire time.

This.

To this day I still believe the phoenix guy and the spy guy fug each other

This.

If you like Togame on your first watch through that's fine. If you don't like Hitei better on your second watch through however, that is just perpetual shit taste.

How can I get God to send me a anime whore?

Downloaded this but have only watched the first episode.

On a scale from 1-10 how soon should I get back into and finish this? 1 being never 10 being tonight.

There's this one doujin where she finds out he has like the thickest and meatiest cock ever and she goes wild, it's an ahegaofest.

I liked it

No, Togame died a virgin while Shichika was getting busy with the princess.

>The talking.

8-9

Nice to see his character designer enjoys taima

Thanks for the reply, will get back into it tonight.

But at least part of the reason why he didn't kill Hitei was because Togame herself was not the morally right person in this scenario, they were both doing shitty things, but Hitei was able to see that her/kiki's plan would fail and accepted that, while Togame only accepted that her mission had failed once she was literally about to die, otherwise, it's probably she might have actually killed Shichika, even if she didn't want to, she couldn't bring herself to let go of her plot until the end.

That's at least partly why Shichika never killed her, since, as he says, if their roles in the rebellions had been reversed, they'd both be doing the opposite shit they are now, they're just too similar for Shichika to really blame Hitei. Though that being said, all the people who say they're 'together' at the end are just idiots.

Also I think part of the non-blame thing is that I'm not sure if Hitei actually ordered Togames death? That Emonzaemon did it on his own or some shit like that, I could be wrong, but I dunno.

The ending essentially nullified Shichika's whole character development and as such destroyed everything the anime was building towards to.

The whole story is about people who failed their goals, dummy.

That being said, Shichika wasn't going in there to seek revenge or anything, he wanted to be killed, Hitei's plan didn't concern him in the slightest and it failed anyway.
Just like Shichika failed to die because he's just too strong.

just know it can be quite wordy sometimes like most of Nishio's works, not recommended for brainlets

Nah

These two did tho
exhentai.org/g/340341/b2ef31f294/

I love reading Nishio's books, his writing has a certain charm to it, makes it quite enjoyable to read, not sure how it translates to english though

I lot of the wordplay is lost, but it's still interesting and usually funny banter.

Hard to say, if they did it would have had to have been between between ep 9 and 11 though, since 9 is the one where Togame kisses him and he's so shocked/infatuated that he forgets everything about using a sword immediately.

Examples of some of the wordplay that got lost in translation?

Dropped this crap show instantly after he killed his sister.

i bet she makes him wear the mask while fucking her

They did. This may be a lie in a long running revenge scheme.

That would be pretty impressive.

Characters, artsyle, dialogues, designs, thematic message, the world. In conclusion: 10/10 one of my favourites.

Not that dude but I've had a friend that knows moon show me a bunch from Kizumonogatari, for example. I ain't gonna remember that shit 'cause I ain't speak no moon, but just think of the pun in Bake's title.

>Bakemono = monster/apparition/ghost
>monogatari = story
>Bakemonogatari = Ghostory

This one just so happens by incredible coincidence to have an english equivalence, but think of how much more frequent it is that puns like that simply do not work AT ALL on any other language other than the one it's made in.

Even if you found the dense dialogue too much for you, I'd give the second episode a chance at least.
Personally the second episode is when I really adjusted to the dialogue-heavy bits and started really enjoying the character interactions.
It really depends on how you liked the first episode though.

Nigga, what? Shichika learned that being a tool is fucking meaningless. He gotta be a real human bean and shit. How is the wielder of the tool dying as he learns that not a perfect capstone?

This.Call me a faggot but I can't stand non-happy endings

People that think they didn't are as silly as people that think Simon and Nia didn't.

I'm also pretty sure all of Araragi name jokes don't translate
but since it's a name it just get's written as Araragi instead of getting translated into another word
so it doesn't impact as much