What went so wrong with Bleach? Obviously not pic related

What went so wrong with Bleach? Obviously not pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too much fucking filler in the anime, not enough good shit

Fuck off OP. I like the canon pairings, but you're just trying to start shit.

Abysmal pacing and countless dropped plotlines.

>Author makes one of the least popular ships canon, behind several Yaoi pairings
>Wonders why everyone hated the ending

Ichiruki was the beacon in the distance to help swallow the pill that had been Bleach for the last several years, and everyone wanted it. I'm glad Kubo will never write again. Beyond salty.

Ichigo and Rukia have never been more than just best friends. It's not Kubo's fault you can't see it.

>ichirukifag still thinks majority of readers only cared about pairings
It's a fucking shounen.

>IRfags in threads are unbearable, so there's no point to reading bleach to shitpost with Sup Forums
>drop manga shortly after final arc begins because it's fucking awful
>hear its going to be the last chapter and read just that
>nothing of value was missed
>drink IR tears by the gallon

It isn't Kubo's fault your delusions kept you slogging through years of bullshit user.

>another one of these bait threads

Ichirukifag here, but if you really care, it's clear Kubo planned the series only as far as SS and started recycling ideas and repeating past arcs after that, even though he head some ideas in mind, it's clear it did not have the same concise construction after that and the pacing and art suffered that too. So what went wrong is that he couldn't cope with the WSJ schedule, like most mangaka. It's nothing special. Oda is a special snowflake for making it this was.

Hey, I never said it was gonna happen. I'm just saying he baited a lot of people with Ice cream and instead gave them lukewarm milk.

And people didn't like it. You can be butthurt that people weren't happy with the ending, but no, they weren't.

And no, they didn't only care about the pairings, but, again, it was a large reason to bother continue reading, he had shit the bed ages ago with regards to the story.

>it was a large reason to bother continue reading, he had shit the bed ages ago with regards to the story

Basically this. The fuck else were you following it for, especially after he explained Ichigo's exact origins. It was bankais and shipping, and he didn't deliver in either.

People weren't happy because Kubo dropped a ton plot points, and gave us a shitty final fight the proceeded to give a timeskip. Not because some stupid fucking pairing didn't happen.

Lugo had the Japanese cold for 7 years. Also his shoulder was really fucked up, but due to the Japanese work mind he kept overworking himself (Also that note about doing it for a fan that died from a terminal illness). So at the end the art (backgrounds) and the story were falling apart. Maybe because Kubo is just bad at storytelling, but he was really working with a bad body condition. So maybe that's the reason. Who knows.

>Lugo=Kubo
Fuck. That's why I hate phone posting.

We forgave the art long before we knew that.

Am I the only one who looks back at Bleach with regret? I honestly regret having invested so much time

No, you're not.

I quit watching cause if the filler. This was right after Ichigo lost his powers. There was like 40 straight episodes of filler

I quit watching during the Bout fillers, then started watching after it was over and it got back into canon. I heard a lot of people never got back into it. Now I just watch the Abridged, no filler there.

A lot went wrong over the years. Horrible pacing, dragged out fights, and shafting most characters for the Shinigami. Kubo had a ton of great concepts, but he either half-assed them or didn't bother to deliver in general. He should've gotten himself a writer to help sort of his ideas, but I'm not sure if he would've even accepted help since he seems protective over his series; he wouldn't even let his assistants do much of the background work because he didn't want their influence to show.

Despite not living up to its full potential, it was still a fun ride and I don't regret reading it. I think a big part of that is because I stopped taking shonen so seriously after a certain age; it's easy to forget that this genre is aimed at kids.

Predictions, shitposting and occasional KUBOOOO moments - that's what Bleach was all about.

Ichihime was definitely one of them regardless of Ichiruki shipping faggotry. Mainly because of Orihime herself, and because Kubo can't write romance for shit.

There are a dozen other problems though, more than I can remember.

>Am I the only one who looks back at Bleach with regret?
Nah, maybe the Rukiafags. At the end it was really lost potential. The last novel showed us a lot of story that was really interesting, and coul be a great addon to the manga. I blame Jump not taking care of Kubo's shoulder. Maybe that's why they are protecting Oda and another authors (Hori, the one form World Trigger).

SS arc was too big of a tumor for it to overcome.

I'm sad at what it has become, this was the very first manga I followed and what confirmed me as a weeb, and watching it going down a cliff during so much time was painful, and now it being reduced as bait to trigger shippers is a little depressing, but I don't regret it, it was a good ride after all, I actually miss the weekly KUBOOOOOs

Orihime is a 10/10 though.

There are lots of 10/10s in Bleach. If anything that diminishes Orihime because we have women like Rangiku and Yoruichi.

Go to bed, Ulquiorra.

>shit writing all around in the manga
>this one thing wasn't shit because I can self insert into the characters

Rangiku and Yoruichi are great as well, but Orihime is literally perfect for marrying and starting a family with.

>caring about Bleach
Is like caring about literal dogshit, user. Do you like dogshit that much?

>Kubo can't write romance for shit.
Come on, this was a good scene, also the one about Isshin talking about Masaki and how she was his sun.

I didn't think her writing was shit. If you do then that's fine. We'll just agree to disagree user.

Maybe if you want a dumb moeblob. But then it's not like Ichigo has a chance with anyone else. Rangiku is spending the rest of her life alone and Yoruichi is banging Urahara.

I think it was horrible. Especially considering he used her for blatant fan service even in the very last arc. That was Kubo's "respect" for an otherwise perfectly good character, or at least one with potential. But with everything Kubo did that had potential, well, it was the same. A half-baked idea. It's not like Rukia was much different after SS.

Yoruichi literally lives back in SS now. Try again.

He also used Rukia for fanservice with the hot spring scene which was more gross since she was unconscious, he showed the breasts of Masaki, and the fanservice we got of Yoruichi in the final arc surpassed any fanservice we got in the entire manga.

Anyways I don't think her writing was that bad overall. Like I said, we can agree to disagree.

>Like I said, we can agree to disagree.

No we can't. We have to argue till it turns into pointless name calling. Like have you ever been to a Bleach thread?

You just let the hate get to you, it's like clockwork everywhere. You'll come around eventually.

I was joking, user. Of course I don't mind if we have different tastes.

Rukia if he'd just rock Renji in his chest, Nel, Riruka, Jackie, the Female Quincy Squad, Tatsuki, and Karin and Yuzu. Sounds like you forgot some 20/10 girls he could've donkey fucked.

>Nel

Ah yes... She was literally all over his dick too.

Nel is the only 20/10 you listed.

Let's try to keep headcanon and canon separate user. Nel was the only one that was ever shown to feel something for him, and it was a tiny crush at most.

Forgot Riruka and her little crush. My bad.

I forgot about them, just like Kubo.

Tatsuki too if we count the flashback. She rather accepted the friendzone than enver having had any feelings.

this sounds more like a list of the characters YOU wish you could fuck

Tatsuki and her tiny crush during childhood? Irrelevant just like the tiny crushes Nel and Riruka had on him.

Not enough Nel.

They stopped showing Rukia and her shikai "The ultimate aesthetics", the wasted opportunity to flesh out some interesting parts of the world in filers(like Byakuya's backstory), they forgot about the spells entirely.

Of course not. I mean it ran for 15 years and Kubo didn't even get around to giving Ichigo his own special ability, in a world where everyone has a special ability. What the actual fuck?

>fan service is bad

Faggot

>What went so wrong with Bleach?
Not having Soi Fon as one of the main characters

This

Yeah about that, I'm sure the Quincy Squad, Karin and Yuzu, Tatsuki, and Riruka especially are just that if not better.

>and everyone wanted it.
>typical IRfag thinking everyone lives in their delusions
I just wanted a nice tragic ending

>Yoruichi
Yoru's pajeet trash though

Apparently you do since you bothered posting in the topic.

summed this thread up.
Truly she was the best girl

It was pic related when we have:

>Isshimasa/Ichiruki paralells
>Black sun, white moon (Ying/Yang)/ "thanks to you the rain has stopped"
>Color spreads including the one Kubo named honeymoon spread.
>Poems - "I wonder if I can keep up with the speed of the world without you in it"
>novels
>FTB Which Kubo was heavily involved in
>"Not quite friends but not quite lovers"
>Red string of fate
>Ichigo thinking of Rukia being taken to SS the second most despair moment in his life after Masaki's death.
>King and Queen/deathberry/sand and rotator

Vs:

>Rapey one sided confession scene
>Ugly boob window dress
>Ugly bug eyed spawn

Nope, people only gave a shit about bankai reveals and pairings coming down the stretch because the writing was so shit user

Most underrated posts desu

I know user, it still hurts, and I will always be salty. Maybe if they restart the anime, they'll throw Ichirukifags a bone and end it with them or at least a more ambiguous ending than the manga?

No, I feel as though I wasted time watching the anime/reading the manga which is more than I can say for almost any kind of media no matter how bad

SS arc was the best arc though desu

Oh man, are we finally admitting the manga was wasted potential and regret spending time with it? I've been wanting to say this since the last chapter but people still pretended Kubo was a genius

Seriously, fuck this manga

>I feel as though I wasted time watching the anime/reading the manga
That's regret you moron.
>SS arc was the best arc though desu
>O MY ONE-SHOTTING A CAPTAIN
It was objectively as garbage as the rest of the series

>Maybe if they restart the anime, they'll throw Ichirukifags a bone and end it with them or at least a more ambiguous ending than the manga?
If whoever's directing another anime is smart, they'll just do the soul king ending Narita envisioned or just go full end of evangelion with it.

I meant I was agreeing with that user

also

>SS Arc

Like I said I really enjoyed this arc, but it was also the start of the power creep problems and the beginning of bankai starting to mean nothing

>all the headcanon at the top
And I thought IRfag desperation was just a meme
>Ugly bug eyed spawn
Still prettier than whatever abortion Rukia could shit out.

>Like I said I really enjoyed this arc
It doesn't matter what you enjoyed, it was still garbage.

>tfw Porkranger was right.

That shit isn't head canon user, some of it is embellished sure, but its not like that other user is completely pulling it out of his ass

Provided Orihime was always the endgame, Kubo ship baited, its easy as that and that is the sign of yet more shitty writing on his part

This happened >>> youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA

good post user, this is one of the best videos about the demise of Bleach imo

I'm going to start seeing these Bleach threads as generals from now on. I'll know what to do.

Has this video essentially become a meme at this point?
I know EPW himself is a meme but I'm talking about the video on its own.

>I blame Jump not taking care of Kubo's shoulder. Maybe that's why they are protecting Oda and another authors

Nope, they have been taking care of authors since long ago. Something else went with Kubo besides health problems.

>ignoreaussiepostersbleachedition.jpg

Time to sage Bleach and Bleach related keywords lads

What do you mean by a meme?

>rapey confession scene
>kissing is rape

>Still prettier than whatever abortion Rukia could shit out.
Speaking of Kazui and abortions, it'd be nice if there'd be a chapter about Ichigo explaining to Kazui how he'd wish he had aborted Kazui in a hypothetical sequel series
>Ichigo: Look Kazui, if I'm being frank, I've never liked kids. they're annoying and a pain in the ass and well, if it wasn't up to Orihime you'd never have been born.
>Kazui then swears he'll kill his prick of a father one day
Would be hype

This is why Sup Forums should write the sequel to Bleach, it would be a masterpiece

>headcanon

How? Which ones are headcanon?
- both Rukia and Masaki risk their lives, go against the Shinigami/Quincies to save their partners against a hollow, both get freaking bit on the shoulder area, both are in the situation they're in because of Aizen's influence, their partners save them in return, even the way Isshin/Ichigo hold Rukia/Masaki is the same.

>black sun white moon is canon it was even on a color spread and black/white only applies to Ichigo and Rukia which has Ying Yang symbology.
> who the hell would tell "just a friend" that "you stopped my rain" Ichihime doesn't have even 1% of the romance in the whole manga that this line does.
>the spread is called "honeymoon spread" ffs. That's as blunt as you can get. And why is it that Ichigo and Rukia have so many spreads whereas Ichihime doesn't even have one (the last one doesn't count)
>Ichiruki have so many poems, that particular one I quoted just shows how much Ichigo needed Rukia in his life.
>Ichiruki has two novels and the author was only forced to write the renruki one.
>Most successful movie in bleach, I wonder why?
>Kubo basically implied that they have potential to be lovers In the near future.
>The two who are destined to meet regardless of time and place, the red string of fate is obviously a heavy influence for Ichiruki. "Time goes on but these bonds will never break" "the story of destiny begins"
>So why was Ichigo thinking of Rukia and Masaki and not Rukia and Orihime?
>Ichihime have 0 titles Ichiruki has many.

Ichiruki baby would be 100 times better looking than that kazoo bitch. Kazoo is too much orange and is basically the male version of his whore mother. Kubo even changed Ichigo's hair color to compliment Rukia, so their kid would be good looking.

>the last one doesn't count
Of course not.

This desu senpai, screencapping this breakdown its one of the better rebuttals I've seen on here in a while

ICHIHIME FAGS UTTERLY BTFO

>it would be a masterpiece
well not to toot my own horn but everything I touch does turn to gold so that's a given

>black/white only applies to Ichigo and Rukia
You're retarded.
It applies to Ichigo specifically and has very little to do with Rukia other than some throwaway line.
>I quoted just shows how much Ichigo needed Rukia in his life
If anything Rukia brought out the worst in him.
If he had never met her maybe he could've grown up to be a functional member of society instead of an egotistical sociopath like Aizen and Kenpachi.

>Rukia brought out the worst in him

((You))

Not a shipping fag, but Kys urself. If you've watched the series or read the manga at all that is literally the most incorrect opinion you could have on their relationship

>If he had never met her maybe he could've grown up to be a functional member of society instead of an egotistical sociopath like Aizen and Kenpachi
That concludes it folks. Ichigo meeting Rukia was where it all really went wrong.

>If you've watched the series or read the manga at all that is literally the most incorrect opinion you could have on their relationship
How so?
Prior to Rukia he was just a kid who occasionally got into trouble.
After Rukia's shinicommie brain washing seminars he became an autistic, self righteous,egotisical, sociopathic moral fag with a hero/marytr complex who's doomed to be a tool for Rukia's employers.
Sure without Rukia he'd go on to lead a miserable life but that's still a better outcome for him than what meeting her really did.

Kubo ran out of ideas after the SS arc and pretty much stopped giving a shit halfway through Mexico.

The cobbled-together trainwreck of an ending was just icing on the cake.

>muh databook volume titles
>muh "stopped his rain"
>muh "honeymoon" colorspread
>muh poems
>muh fade to black
>muh lying about Kubo's words
>muh anime OPs/EDs
>muh parallels
>muh DStS novel

No wonder everybody laughs at you Ichirukicucks. You guys are the most autistic faggots in this sorry excuse of a fandom.

Still better than Fairy Tail at least

The nine things you listed are substantial amounts of content though. You can bury your head in the sand and ignore that content if you want to, but the fact is the items you listed exist and the user(s) you replied to aren't pulling that content out of their ass. It exists, even if IR lost, so you have to deal with that or just ignore it and move on. Again, doesn't matter that much in end because at the end of the day IR lost.

If bleach ended at the Arrancar arc, at ch 423, it would have been good.

Fucking this. Nel was easily one of the hottest girls in Bleach and it's ashamed that we didn't get to see more of her.

>Predictions, shitposting and occasional KUBOOOO moments - that's what Bleach was all about
I miss those times.

>the hot spring scene which was more gross since she was unconscious,
And Orihime raped ichigo with her lips, right?

You forgot SHOJO BUBBLES, STICKERS and ENGLISH DEGREES

Hi, leddit.