Éire/pol/ - Night After Mass Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/8-XwirqOW6M
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Cabinet approves Eighth Amendment referendum bill
rte.ie/news/2018/0308/945837-cabinet_referendum/

>Tens of thousands march in favour of retaining Eighth Amendment
rte.ie/news/2018/0310/946411-save-eighth-march/

>11 released in child abuse inquiry
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0307/945729-abuse/

>New agencies lined up to keep vital Ireland 2040 projects on target and land prices in check
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/new-agencies-lined-up-to-keep-vital-ireland-2040-projects-on-target-and-land-prices-in-check-36689922.html

>Free contraceptive pills and condoms will be offered to 'prevent crisis pregnancies'
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/free-contraceptive-pills-and-condoms-will-be-offered-to-prevent-crisis-pregnancies-36689936.html

>Leprechauns don't exist, says Danny Healy-Rae
independent.ie/news/environment/leprechauns-dont-exist-says-danny-healyrae-36682077.html

>Leo has borrowed an idea from Dragon's Den
thejournal.ie/leo-varadkar-fine-gael-recruitment-3890217-Mar2018/

>Higgins: 'We are a very long way from adequately addressing issues of hierarchy"
thejournal.ie/president-higgins-womens-rights-3890748-Mar2018/

>SF ÓCaoláin to step down at end of term
thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-resigned-3891008-Mar2018/

Attached: 1486765518336.jpg (625x352, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=SBWCouxIxnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IiTrGDyGgOw
youtube.com/watch?v=eBhm6vDCj34
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/new-agencies-lined-up-to-keep-vital-ireland-2040-projects-on-target-and-land-prices-in-check-36689922.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3ANWOLEike0
irishpost.co.uk/life-style/irelands-many-names-and-their-meanings-90875
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC
youtube.com/watch?v=MaqTRgKfdgI
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng/featured
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/jail-for-two-mayo-brothers-caught-making-bomb-in-their-shed-1.3120916
twitter.com/keycool764?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

discord gg/3X5rFz

the discord

Attached: dab.png (554x400, 87K)

I've got a tear in my eye

youtube.com/watch?v=SBWCouxIxnQ

Ah here, lads, where the fuck are ye?

token Anglo here.

Attached: corbynsalute.jpg (758x530, 33K)

The Gardaí have the power to access every single work of satire you've posted here, if they ever wanted to, for the rest of your life.
That said, KILL CORRUPT POLITICIANS

Just in. Did the fascist repealers make the press with their ace new banners?

Obviously not. I've seen plenty of normal folk sharing it around the place, but haven't seen anything in the mainstream.

Everyone knows Sup Forums is a massive LARP, be grand.

Funny that, the press suddenly not interested in the presence of fascist imagery on a march in the city.

Now I suspect you of being a Garda. 'Be grand. Now say mean things about Leo there now....'

I'm surprised they didn't latch onto it as a way of attacking the pranksters whop gave out the banners. Assuming it was pranksters, and not an actual fuck up on the protester's part. Either is entirely possible.

>No no garda, I said raceWEAR, for the women's marathon y'see, I swear!

Link related.
>youtube.com/watch?v=IiTrGDyGgOw

I met Leo back before he was Taoiseach actually. Went to some holocaust memorial thing in fifth year and he was there. Also in attendance was the Israeli ambassador and the man went full zionist in front of a bunch of school kids and politicians. Never have I seen a more confused room.

Good video

Im here now so I am

>we'll have 32 county Ireland with 51% immigrant in each county.that's not real Irish nationalism
YESSSSSSSSS!

Really hoping you lads dont repeal the 8th, dont fall into a seshpit of degenracy like us.

Attached: BritRip.jpg (576x416, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eBhm6vDCj34

>New agencies lined up to keep vital Ireland 2040 projects on target and land prices in check
I am glad our plan is going well

Well that explains a lot

It was fortunate you saw that performance.

Lads, a question for you. I'm mixed race (African-American grandfather). I was born and raised here. I think Catholicism is an important part of Irish culture and society. I think Leo is a faggy poo in the loo. I believe our migrant population should never exceed 5%. Can I stay?

Éire is such a cool name. I don't know who thought of it but they're pretty cool too. Just like the sound of it. "Éire". "oi m8 where you from?" "Bitch, I'm from Éire." I might be drunk by the way

Sorry about getting 50% blacked in twenty years. The IRA would be useful right about now probably

>trips
Kek
What are gonna do? Are you going to have him vanish?

youtube.com/watch?v=3ANWOLEike0

I think you should go to Muttland

no

I don't believe all immigration should be blocked- if you can pass this, you can become a citizen-
1.proof of being over 55% Irish
2.what does the phrase "Tiocfaidh ar la" mean
3.are you able to speak Gaelige?
4.When was the Original Ira formed and who formed it
5.What Religion was Theobald Wolfe Tone
wolf tone
6.What does "Erin go bragh" mean
7.how many terms did Eamon de velra serve as president
8.what would you do with a torc
9.What was the outcome of the 1916 rising
10.Who was Cu Chullin
If one trying to become an Irish citizen can pass all of this, then its proof they are genetically Irish and also have atleast basic knowledge of Irish culture and history.
would you agree?

It was probably my first proper redpill. All of us, even the lot from other schools, were just looking around at each other wide-eyed and laughing.
There's hope in us youths yet, boys.

>8.what would you do with a torc
I know this one, at least

> I might be drunk by the way
Might ye?

irishpost.co.uk/life-style/irelands-many-names-and-their-meanings-90875

what would you do with it then,Mutt?

I like those questions. Perfect mix of culture, myth and history.

wear it on your neck if you're a pagan LARPer

Yes but you have to allow us meme u into power so you can propose add ons to any 2040 bills that go through the dail. Most will be happy with Asian import waifus but I want you to purchase a single B52 from the Yankees and bomb Finglas and Mullingar. Finglas will be a landing strip for visitors from lizard moon base alpha. Also try and look more like Obama. The cucks love it

>Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC
The Don lives
youtube.com/watch?v=MaqTRgKfdgI

>become a citizen

I don't think a big problem with countries nowadays is the idea that any old foreigner can become a citizen.
We should bring back Roman style, where you had citizens and non-citizens and only citizens could vote or own property or whatever. And naturally we wouldn't have the whole "perform military service to gain citizenship" thing.
Well, it'd never happen, but a man can dream.

Cé có láidir is a bhfuil do ghaeilge?

Ná téighí go dtí Google Tranlsate.

Attached: not nationalism.png (1500x658, 38K)

Fucked up quoting OP there.

Attached: 1483589084236.jpg (350x406, 15K)

im in 5th year
and my class/year are degenerates

Fantastic so many young witnessed that. This is how people realise. What a shock he came across like a loon

Good, I always wanted to save a nation from the invading hordes and make it great again

>im in 5th year
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Do tell user

How bad is it?

Oh, I've no doubt there was plenty of degenerates in that crowd, but put absurdity in front of people at a supposedly somber event and they'll have a bit of an awakening.

Civic Nationalist faggots will be lined up against the wall first.

You will NEVER be Irish.

Attached: CivinNationalist.jpg (895x434, 89K)

No user. You put a man like that on the telly. Chaos ensues

Yet I bet the majority of fellow /Eire/fags are too lazy to support the party or do anything to address the problem aside from complain about it on Sup Forums

Kek. You a burger or potato negro?

hes a lazy cunt

>he thinks im not all signed up
>he thinks I haven't been to a few meetings
>he thinks I haven't donated money to the cause
>he thinks I haven't already convinced most of my friends and family to vote/campaign for NP when they can
>he thinks im not serious in my convictions.
get fucked.

Attached: Principle 1.png (1000x500, 68K)

youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng/featured
>1.4k Subscribers, nice support lads!
How many of you have as much as subbed to their YT channel yet alone sign up to their party

I'm Irish using a VPN. Only a fool would post here without a proxy.

Keep sharing the channel link to get it to 2000

Attached: the truth.png (876x583, 701K)

>signed up and gone to a meeting
>actively canvasses to keep the 8th
>actively IRL troll the commie abortion witches from local university

yeah get fucked

good to here user, keep fighting the good fight.

Colour me a fool.

Keep up the god work. Ignore the concern trolls.

Attached: thelads.jpg (809x413, 82K)

in his defence there were antifa faggots a while back lurkin here, i think mayo man or some guy got arrested but he was posting bomb making tutorials for a laugh.

Not gonna happen, the channels been around for 2 years or so and still has under 1.5k subs

Bless him. Well, I live in a fairly rural town, so I'm in little danger of a mobbing.

i assumed nordies fell under the UK in "geographical location"

Your meme gave you away.

> i think mayo man or some guy got arrested
Did he make the (((news)))?

If I were to be hung for my internet history, one look at it and they'd think I was 100% tin foil hat man.

yeah still though user keep safe, too many rats and traitors

i actually think he did but not sure i remember a guy got arrested for making cemtex in a shed somewhere around that region but fuck knows if it was him or just a by chance he might of just stop goin on Sup Forums, there was too much shillin happening

Ha! You don't know the half of it!

Yea, these lads: irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/jail-for-two-mayo-brothers-caught-making-bomb-in-their-shed-1.3120916

James is cute. CUTE!

Attached: James cute.jpg (1158x2048, 304K)

I fear it's a losing battle. We Irish have mostly been indoctrinated into this lefty academic hate for the catholic church.

This is gay marriage 2.0

But... I'm confident women over 40 and non beta white knight fag men will vote to keep the 8th.

How many people attend the meetings?
Why have they gotten so little subs?
Seems like they're not gaining any support at all

Rome wasn't built in a day lad.

fuug i really think he did get arrested he was a funny fucker too, here il even show you the cunt that reported it twitter.com/keycool764?lang=en around last june it happened and he changed his name thinkin we wouldn't remember the cunt

Ok thanks for answering my questions lad

whats this?

What's your view of what women under 40 think?

lets hope the left are as lazy on voting for this as they are on normal voting day, personally you could win easy if we feed them over confidence or demotivate them some how

>What's your view of what women under 40 think?
Cock

Those who have gone to university in the past decade or so, or are heavily exposed to marxist university educated friends, that they just follow the herd.

We all know about the groupthink, follow the herd, simplistic mentally of women, right?

It's a feeling I have from both canvassing and trolling marches.

Much as this is true, I know of a great number of girls who got pregnant at 16/17 and are now in their twenties and firmly pro-life with more than one child.

Over confidence would work similarly to Hilary losing imo.

The upside is, the gay marriage one was closer than people remember.

yeah most of the votes being from the cancerous region known as dublin, i would recommend making posters for pro life any way you can as long as they arent shit lookin lol and then plaster them all over dublin because lets face it the rest of ireland still has its head screwed on or at least most of it

which one of yous was this?

Attached: Knights.png (1898x779, 2.15M)

I have actually been working on getting a twatter up and running to flood the hashtag with memes such as "a woman's life matters, just not in the womb" kinda logic.

Make them divided on saving women and killing babies.

It may make some sheep see the hypocrisy.

He's all of us, user.

But what conclusion does that thought process lead them to?
I know this is women we're talking about, but if they were thinking logically they wouldn't put the option to not have children above the actuality of having children, no matter how long they are led to think they can put it off.

This demographic is the one I'm thinking of.
Not to go too hard on people, but the demographic in university isn't actually that different from the one outside in terms of intelligence and accordingly the instinct, at least where I went.
Maybe there's the truly politicised/west brit/hoor types who have no fecund instincts, but that's not my impression, regardless of their lack of monogamous instincts..

kek but am 18
its a shithole 7 people in my lca class i will accuratey describe each person

1 .theres 1 fat bitch in my class called karen who talks filth all the time about riding lads she on about seshes and getting on top of lads in 6th year
with plastic yokes

this bitch i got my own back on her plenty of times destroyed her with a power washer in school emptied her schoolbag on the floor etc
trew her bag off 4 floors in the school

her filty talk is fuckin pissing me off

2.next guy is dylan
hes a sneaky cunt
never bothers with me but he talks filth about his girlfriend and say he did her etc yuck !

3. is ben
hes redpilled but he turned cuck again
he stole 800 from his mothers account
to buy v-bucks on fornite
and fake gta 5 money
i have recorded him being an arsehole to me on the ps4. hes never in school lazy weeb.

next are molly
and shauna

3.molly is a THOT reeeee
dies her hair = poo
locked me out of school and ran after me
/autistic bitch

i escaped .

4. shauna is ok based af midget but acts like a thot and goes on sesh / more degeneracy

5.emma i dont know fuck all about her
atleast she not a annoying cunt

6.ryan
the most based of any of us
hes woke af

but hes never in school i miss him
hes going australia for 2 weeks

7. jimmy. the class retard

goes toilet 2/47 to vape

stole my bros charger
my bro is pissed at him

8. is me

Meant for:

put like this you make that and il help ya man, it doesn't hurt to try

legends

This accords with my own experience of people named dylan, ryan, and emma.

And don't dox yourself lad, keep it to yourslef.

If those two lads got a hold of Soros they wouldn't be long making a job of him

What was the final attendance at this?
>kek but am 18
Fair enough.

Attached: 1489609061804.jpg (346x346, 17K)

Fair play

I haven't heard the specifics but the talk was over 100k.
Wish I could have gone in the end.

Article in the OP says organisers estimated 90,000 in attendance.

I'll report back on my thoughts on the tactics to redpill that hashtag at some point.

Based on the loose idea of twisting their want against another of their wants is the main goal though so anyone can do it. The more the merrier.