How would you reduce the national debt?

How would you reduce the national debt?

Attached: 1520024439460.png (500x308, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI
youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0?t=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

print money

start selling boypussy

Abolish welfare.

Audit silicon valley

Destroy the central bank
Issue a new currency
Abolish the IRS
Repeal the 16th Amendment

Attached: 1493257267380.png (726x1063, 1.19M)

Lets refuse to pay it and expedite the process. Get this shit moving forward.

Nationalize the Federal Reserve, make it so the only people allowed to shop at the discount window are State-owned banks. Issue 0% loans for massive infrastructure rebuild (think Weimar / Great Depression). With little to no income tax, we return to funding the government with fees and mild protectionist tariffs. Hang all the Jews in public. Confiscate the ill-begotten wealth of the bankers with their illegal derivatives and other insurance fraud scams and use that to pay down the fake debt.

force everybody to pay back his student loan within 2 years post-graduation
put them in labor camps if necessary

>what is hyperinflation

Works for me.

An actual answer to how you reduce the debt could be you either issue currency without debt, which would invariably cause a massive amount of inflation considering how much we would have to print.
The other solution, which is being floated around in Italy right now, which is releasing bonds that can be used to pay off owed debts
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

>student loans are national debt

tax hollywood

Print more money, lol

The federal reserve is a paper shuffling scam.

Ebin XDD

Burn Hollywood.

Yes, that's why it should be nationalized so that the interest goes to fund the government instead of its private owners. If you go without a central bank entirely then you make the same mistake that Andrew Jackson did, and the state has no financial power to wield against foreign financial powers coming in and boom-bust cycling the economy until the plebs vote for a new private foreign central bank for the 4th or 5th time.

round up the jews

Attached: 1443236869075.jpg (886x862, 169K)

remove kebab

Kill/deport anything darker than a marshmallow
Destroy the federal reserve
Nuke Israel

>this is a slide thread created by a bot.
>when the thread archives a pajeet will harvest the most popular responses (based on replies)
>the bot will create this thread again eventually and repost the most popular responses to make it appear like there are people here
>im a bot. Youre a bot, were all bots here.

Reduce welfare, cut back on stupid government programs, and stop sending out aid to other countries. Also: Cut back on the military.

Andrew Jackson did hate paper money so it does kinda make sense. Needs transparency though. Ideas?

I would make less tax cuts and cut military funding.

Grand Jury system for banks? I don't particularly think any system can't or won't be exploited (I'm a hacker on steroids myself) but at least you can try for checks and balances.

So the petrodollar isn't a national currency, its privatized.

Ghost best girl

>bonds
so you give the government a loan with interest so that it can pay off its debt? How could this possibly work?

The petrodollar has been on its way out over recent years, especially now that the US switched to being a net exporter of oil. Kind of a neat backflip to turn the petrodollar world on its head; now they're chained into that system, and they don't hold the same political sway over the US by supplying the oil.

It could work, for while anyway.

How about you watch the video linked, it literally explains everything in good depth

I'm a fan of the multi-prong attack. We very clearly also need to rise up and seize the means of education. If people are financially illiterate, then this makes it easy for the financial world to run rings around the goyim.

Consider buttcoin for a moment. This is interesting because now all the young people are learning about basic market scams. Why shouldn't this be taught in elementary school? I was taught how to trade stock options (paid for my first computer machine :D) but only because I was in an advanced algebra class and the teacher was cool af. He even had us try to run our own business selling refreshments during lunchtime.

Try to maintain supremacy. Piss people off. More proxy wars. Now that's a strategy. Just repeat the cycle with some other commodity.

The public education system is a failure. Its big brother conditioning.

I'm not an especial fan of the American Primacy doctrine, but that's where we're at, and it's not something you'd really want to toss to the wind without a good replacement plan, which nobody seems to have. Could you really advocate for reducing your own country's position in the world?

The sad fact is that it's a world of competition, and anybody who steps back is going to leave room for somebody else to come step forward and assert dominance. I would like to see a retraction from the satanic neocon trotskyite methodology of endless global war, but you really have to be careful if you start to pine for the days of the founding fathers and trying to just be nice to everybody off on our own continent trying to show the world a better way to do things.

Just consider Africa, for instance. I don't think we should be sending all kinds of foreign aid there. It's counterproductive for both sides. But, on the other hand, you wouldn't really want to sit on your thumbs while China turns it into China 2.0.

Burn down the Fed.

>I was taught how to trade stock options (paid for my first computer machine :D) but only because I was in an advanced algebra class and the teacher was cool af. He even had us try to run our own business selling refreshments during lunchtime.

We need more teachers like this, I didn't learn anything useful.
Thank god for college.

Weve become a nation of financial services, like general electric. Just shuffling numbers from one screen to another. No goods, no services, no value, and china is ((capitalizing)) on this.

"financial innovation" as it was once billed. Terrible. Finance has a useful role to play, but when smoke and mirrors are all you have left, you can look to every single other instance in recorded history where an empire imploded on itself after expanding based on a financial bubble.

The duality of human nature? I guess a little paranoia never hurt anyone. China may surpass America very soon.

Declare that the debt is now zero dollars.

Historical fact to sure. America may be on its way out.

I think it's an inherent feature of life as we know it. What does life as we know it do? It self-replicates in an attempt to out-compete other self-replicating life in order to survive as a species. Plants, bacteria, virii (to the extent you'd want to call that life) are absolutely vicious killers trying to life at the expense of all other life around them.

And yet it works out in some grand cycle of balance. If the world were ever taken over by nanobots and turned into a vast grey goo, what would be the point of that? That strange balance is the key part imo.

Print more money and don't tell anyone

Maybe acknowledgement of that fact is part of the balance mechanisim, from a human perspective.

No! All money is fake.

As a hacker on steroids, I view software the same way. It's an extension of life as we know it, and therefore must continue to evolve, grow, adapt, and be maintained in order to survive. Otherwise, it goes in to the dustbin of history and can't even run anymore.

Consequently, there will always be new ways to exploit its vulnerabilities, and it's only a matter of time before somebody else, perhaps a bored 400lb basement dweller, comes up with a way to exploit it that nobody ever thought of before. So the battle never ends.

Yet, the imperative for creative rather than destructive cooperation dominates; or else we all die -- quite literally. If the power were to go out or the internet to go down, you could easily see a mass die-off that would make the Black Plague look like a blip in the population graph.

>Get in power
>Declare that the previously governments were occupation governmenta and that we revert to our state in the Golden Age, actual debts being owed by the previous government and not us
>Hand over Mark Rutte and his henchmen to the banks, see if they want them
>Revert to Gulden/Guilder
>???
>Be a world empire

Kill everyone.

Hmm..."Skynet"?.....Most people only know how to feed themselves from a drive-thru window but some of us will figure it out. Lay low till the collateral damage dies down.

Debt, like gender, is a social construct.

Nationalize key industries,end tax loopholes to tax paradises. This will also allow you to lower tax rates.

Yeah right , killem and grill em.

Its not possible to reduce the debt dumb ass. Its designed to not be able to be reduced.

youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0?t=0

Attached: wow-anon-youre-such-a-fucking-faggot-holy-shit-i-7841182.png (500x527, 117K)

Yeah, but how do you end greed for the greater good.

Unfortunately, skynet is coming hard and fast. About once or twice a year I take in a jewlywood movie with the famalams during holidays. Last time around, there was a trailer for some flick based around the idea of a cyberpunk world where some kid in a beat up ghetto manages to be basically a VR superhero on the interbutt and manages to stage a revolution against the power establishment.

That's not a new idea. The internet has been seen as a vector for regime change for a long time, including but not limited to things like OWS, Arab Spring, Trump. But it is something to keep in mind when thinking about unfortunate outcomes like skynet.

They're legit scared of how to tell who's who and who's on who's side if shit ever breaks down and folks get their guns out. I don't know why they beat around the bush in person trying to frame everything as tech to help with earthquake response or how to fix Haiti in a jiff or whatever else. But I guess most people are dumb enough to live in a cover story world.

At gunpoint. People who refuse to pay taxes would be charged with treason, followed by death sentence in ideal world.

cut federal spending

That sounds a little bit greedy.

Create a second currency
Transfer all citizens money into new money
Transfer all privately held bonds to new money
Print paper money of old currency and declare old bonds paid off
Abolish old currency.

Best post to all posts.

Most normies are not, and cannot be prepared to process that information (the collateral damage). Knowing who is on whos side kinda takes the adventure out of that brave new world. We all gotta go sometime. Go big or stay home.

"If you try to run, ill tax your feet, yeah im the taxman"

>How would you reduce the national debt?
If I wanted to save the US, and I were in a position of power I would cut off social welfare for single moms and niggers. Kill the cancer to save the patient. This would restore the family unit and save the US. No more need for 3rd world immigrants, robbing our children of a country and a future, just to keep a ponzi scheme from falling a few more years, just to keep the leeches fed and happy just because they have the right to vote and muh feelings. I will be hated for it. But I much rather be the chad saviour Ras Al Ghul then the virgin impotent Batman fighting for people who don't deserve saving. If I wanted to save the US.
But I don't want to save what doesn't deserve to be saved and what REFUSES to be saved. I will be the Joker, helping it die and laughing my ass off as the world burns because it fucking deserves to. Autistic rant over.

Attached: Liam Neeson as Ras Al Ghul.jpg (600x828, 97K)

Man, it's been forever since I heard that on the radio. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but it seems like music used to have good themes more often. Now half the time it's all about suffering and sickness and reveling in self-harm.

A different teacher of mine once mentioned a fuckup student he tried to help who was always blasting his music with headphones, citing one of the songs with the lyrics, "kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself now!" At the time, I thought he was being melodramatic, but, really, he had a good point: if that's what you put in your head all day long, then what kind of thoughts are you going to spend your mental time on?

Same shit, different money. Rinse, repeat.

military spending is nowhere near as bad as the other bullshit though
military also provides good jobs with a decent purpose

making loan taking a crime
people would start paying for the debt and not taking any more of it

Not paying it

Attached: smug junko.png (1149x1017, 1.07M)

That's pretty much how it goes, though. A currency regime goes for a while. even if it's gold coin or whatever, and then there's a revaluation process, and then a new currency regime that takes its place. What we're seeing with the Fed-backed USD lasting this long is really something historically unusual.

Will we keep rolling another bubble? Will it eventually be replaced entirely? Good questions, and the advancement of IoT and transhumanism will force answers. Perhaps a stable future lies in a de facto basket of competing currencies not de jure agreed-upon world reserve exchange unit? Some will use FRNs, others coins, 100 different kinds of crypto, maybe your Francs are worth more than you thought, and BRICS tanked but here's what you can trade along the silk road?

The communication media is only a reflection of the state of the culture. These days it has a common theme. "Be afraid, be very afraid" I just couldn't grasp that. I cannot believe in a no win situation. I will not.

test

Confiscate wealth of minorities/billionaires and stop the gibs

This is why I listen to Capitalist rap music.

forbid peasants to borrow money

Early Run DMC had good lyrics. I believe that's ultimately why they popped a cap in Jam Master Jay.

>military spending is nowhere near as bad as the other bullshit though
Doesn't change the fact that, per year, over $500 bn. are spent in the military. For your consideration, food & agriculture, transportation, science, health, and education spendings - all together - are a fraction of what's spent in the military.

When I was a kid , it was "speed kills". Now I think its "greed kills". I kinda like the star trek philosophy of material wealth, if we survive our greed phase that is.

I don't have a link handy, but the Captain Kirk they used for the pilot episode revealed that in fact Star Trek was a RAND Corporation psychological warfare job. It's no coincidence it presents a cashless society, multiculturalism, and a one world government.

Tread carefully.

Make usury illegal

> /thread

I work for a mil. subcontractor. Most of the manufacturing that pays is military in this country.

fpbp

Get rid of the kike's banks, make your own banks and have a new currency. You can lend loans to your citizens without faggot interests.

It legit pissed me off when they changed the spending rules to make it too much of a hassle to not funnel the money back into pre-selected cartel corporations. And then they told me I couldn't even spend it efficiently because of all these new tracking rules to make sure it didn't go to waste.

What a load of bullshit. I used to do a lot of mutual benefit helping local small business develop leading-edge technology. Now it's like illegal if I like take a hard drive from an old computer and put it in a new one to save time, trouble, and money.

So jobs that are created through public spending? I'm not protesting, I just don't understand how the U.S. STILL spends 500bn. on the military. Also, the fact that only the military manufacturing is solid, is a very bad tell tale sign, no?

Because of our debt-based monetary system, you cannot pay off our national debt without taking money out of circulation, because every dollar (aka "federal reserve note") in existence today is owed to the Federal Reserve. If the debt were to be paid off, the supply of dollars would shrink.

Shits fucked brah.

Attached: 782347823838.jpg (684x431, 61K)

Nooooo. You burst my bubble. Lol. I still don't believe in a no win situation though. Roddenberry was a commie, im sure of that.

>How would you reduce the national debt?

disband the Federal Reserve System, have the treasury print US notes debt free.

Practice sound fiscal policy.

They called the money supply "credits." It's right in your face. Tribbles weren't the real trouble.

Its an indicator that a major shift in human behavior is coming, or we wont survive as a species.

Is it the same gay rule that ALL money issued to an entity (public) MUST be spent? There you have it. Also, "didn't go to waste" is basically code for that.

that will only produce a starving, poor, homeless uprising

>Its an indicator that a major shift in human behavior is coming, or we wont survive as a species.
Care to explain?

Devalue the US dollar. It'll allow for your exports to increase, putting upward pressure on your government tax intake. This can then be used to pay off national debt.

It'll cause a shitstorm as the US is the 60% world foreign reserve, but it'll benefit the US overall.

>print money

Attached: what.png (570x390, 300K)

Increase the GDP of the USA so that the national debt shrinks relative to it

Petrodollars ARE credits. I get it.

Nah, you don't have to spend it. But if you don't spend it all then you won't get as much next time around.

At least when we got a murica-sized buttload of money after 9/11 that I had to figure out how to spend, I used it to design one of the precursors to the modern HPCC. I don't know if it's still running or not, but it went for like 15 years even after I passed it off to somebody else to admin.

I also wrote some clever bits so I could use it to crack root hashes using spare cycles without anybody noticing lel.

The human species seems determined to destroy itself. Its our dual nature. But knowing that may prevent it.

>Nah, you don't have to spend it. But if you don't spend it all then you won't get as much next time around.
Which is ridiculous and leads to public entities doing the afformentioned: Spending it all, "to not go to waste".
Also, what do you do for a living?

Kill all boomers.

They own the vast majority of government debt paper.
And they are also responsible for creating it in the first place.

And how is that correlated to the unjustifiably large Mil. budget?