What if trying your best isn't enough?

What if trying your best isn't enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hnS5DAKkz4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

then you fail. but its your duty to try.

You commit sudoku.

become a neet like the rest

You let your body do the work for executives.

THEN TRY HARDER

Then you stop trying.

You roll for dubs

THEN YOU MUST FALL LIKE THOSE THAT CAN'T SUCCEED

git gud casul

Believe in Producer.

Then you spend the rest of your days shitposting in a Celtic mathematics scrying pool

This is Toko, a pure young maiden. She is also an idol. How should Take-P help her career?

Then you realize your life is not anime and suck it up.

those eyes look familiar. Yknow that doujin where girls where on sex duty at school and male and teachers could have sex with them without repercussions. There was that one track girl who had to run fast in practice because she had a whole bunch of guys chasing her. Is this the same artist?

lights will guide you home

Believe in your friends

If it wasn't enough, it wasn't your best. Okehezama your way through it my friend.

Other user is correct suicide is the answer

There's no way you don't have a single talent. But if you do don't live all alone, begin to sperg out like Fukumoto's Kurosawa but as early as possible, because there's a hefty chance you'll be loved as it is.

Then it's time to end it.

the you gotta go BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!

youtube.com/watch?v=3hnS5DAKkz4&t

give it up, change itno something you believe you can do if you try hard

Believe in your hands.

Not the OP, but can have all the talent you want, and milk the brains of anyone willing to be your mentor, and still end up unhappy.
It's in fact one of the reasons people get depressive symptoms when they're out of work or when they are mistreated at work. Because they have a certain social position (a zero or a stranger), people will assume that person must also be lazy, worthless, and not worthy of attention. It takes effort to show empathy and no effort at all to throw a rock or a cabbage at someone who's in pain.

Then someone like Misaki is going to save me

This but unironically. I'm human trash and I can't even an hero because I fear death too much.

What's the point of living for the sake of living?

Can you really say that you tried your best?

Then just do what you can and try not to cause problems for others.

Don't try to smile, just focus on recovering your sanity!

Then you try again. And again and again and again until you die. The heart of humanity is to strive for something. To admit permanent defeat and to no longer try is to resign from being human.

Why was the Uzuki Arc so best?

It even beat out the first few episodes.

It had the correct dosage of saccharine and reality.

>Why is Uzuki so best?

Train yourself and become better.