One Piece

What's his endgame?

Is there an endgame in one piece?

He skipped all the leg days.

>I've gotta find out who killed my dad

Are new Warlords going to be introduced after WCI?

No, they are going to be disbanded at the Reverie.

>end
>one piece
This ride knows no end, fellow pirate scum

>leave every single Whitebeard Pirate to me

What the hell was Oda thinking with this design? I'm guessing this has got to be some sort of red herring.

This. It's high time for them to disband anyways. They're just causing more problems than solving them at this point. Doffy's defeat was a major embarrassment to the government since they had to admit a Warlord was oppressing a legitimate kingdom for decades through lies they helped cover up. Then there's Crocodile, Jinbei, Blackbeard and Law who all turned traitor, one even joined the fucking SH crew while another turned Yonkou instead. Hancock doesn't give a shit about them too and would gladly betray them if Luffy looked in her general direction.

I think Fujitora is spot on about the Shichibukai being liabilities at this point. And I think whatever happens in Reverie, one of the main results will be the end of the Shichibukai system. Mihawk doesn't need the title anyways, he's strong enough to handle himself. Hancock's also powerful enough, in Amazon Lily, to survive without the title. Buggy can meme his way into Yonkou status anyways. Weevil doesn't give a shit, he just wants Marco's blood on his hands. So yeah, I don't think any Shichibukai will be hurt by this.

You know, this is a very outlandish theory but hear me out. Weevil's retarded personality and freakish strength sort of remind me of Linlin as a child. He even has his own Mother Caramel figure. I think it's possible Weevil might be a freak of nature like Linlin is, like born with that sort of superhuman power but being retarded so he needs his mom to guide him. Oda introduced the concept of a mutant like Linlin already, why not make Weevil the same type of human as her.

>Jobbing to Luffy/Marco
>Getting kicked from the Shichibukai if they don't dissolve first

I think it's more likely he becomes an ally. Remember Weevil wanted to kill Blackbeard at first before his mother directed his anger at Marco. This means he's still technically ally material as long as they remove his mother from the equation. Luffy can remind him the one who killed his "dad" is Blackbeard, not Marco. Then switch him back to his original goal of killing Blackbeard. At the very least he can take out a Blackbeard commander or two to make Luffy's job easier.

Might be possible. Bonus points if he really is Whitebeard's son. Then he can be a Yonko by the right of blood.

But then that shit feels rehashed. I was expecting less autists in the New World, not more.

I get what you mean, but if anything I'd expect more freaks like that in the New World. In Paradise, everyone is either a scrub or got lucky with their DF abilities. But in the New World where anything can happen, you start to run into freaks like Linlin and Weevil who are just naturally that powerful. I mean, Linlin most likely never had to train a day in her life to get to Yonkou level. She's just naturally at that level already. Since this is the New World, it wouldn't be out of place for Weevil to be of a similar nature to her too. The other theory I've heard is that he's a Moria zombie with Whitebeard's shadow but that can't be right because shadows 'die' along with the originals.

Buggy would be affected though

No. Buggy would meme his way into taking Kaidou and Big Mom's territories once they fall. He's as safe as they come. He survived Impel Down and Marineford when literal Admirals were gunning for his head. Losing the title means jack shit to him. The only one I'd say would suffer a bit is Hancock since she loses protection for her kingdom. But she's strong enough to protect it anyways so it's not really a huge loss for her.

>I mean, Linlin most likely never had to train a day in her life to get to Yonkou level.
I doubt she could pull off the giant sword attack without training. Or use armament haki.

Just wanted to say that this is a great post. I agree wholeheartedly.

>if anything I'd expect more freaks like that in the New World. In Paradise, everyone is either a scrub or got lucky with their DF abilities. But in the New World where anything can happen, you start to run into freaks like Linlin and Weevil who are just naturally that powerful.
I agree completely.

Why are we still in the filler arc? We got the poneglyph we got our cook back. Where is Bege? Why didn't we follow him? Why did we listen to Bege's plan? What the fuck are we doing here?

The answer to that is literally in the title

this retard is going to be an important ally in the future when he gets along with luffy and realizes the mom is a liar.

I don't know, user. People have been known to use Haki unconsciously. Aisa of Skypeia was basically using CoO unconsciously. Coby also managed to do it on instinct. Luffy was also busting out CoC on instinct too. I'd say Linlin is an extreme example of this. Perhaps her nature as a freak lets her use Haki on instinct too like breathing is instinctive for us. It would make sense, she's still able to use her abilities while in her hunger mode where she loses her reasoning. So it might be the same for Haki too. The giant attack is the only thing that might require some training to pull off.

Hang yourself

>Taking Weevil seriously
Embarrasing

Weevil is actually Commander Snack who lost his memory.

Oda is known for designing silly characters that are actually incredibly powerful. I mean, just take a look at Luffy. He's a boy who's made of rubber and can stretch. You won't be laughing when he drops a King Kong Gun on your ass though. It's the same thing. Weevil looks silly, almost like a mockery of Whitebeard's look. But he did take down several of Whitebeard's sons in combat alone. His mom is also confident enough to let him go after Marco, the top commander of a Yonkou crew. I think he'll be showing us his strength soon.

>Why are we still in the filler arc? We got the poneglyph we got our cook back.
Fist of all
>filler
second of all, they aren't leaving because they're kind of in the middle of enemy territory, and because they have a "Saving-the-innocents" thing, they feel obligated to stop the rampaging retard of a leader of this land.
>Where is Bege? Why didn't we follow him?
Hopefully on his ship getting ready to flee. He is not the main party.
>Why did we listen to Bege's plan?
Because it seemed sound before we found out that Bege severely underestimated BM;s power
>What the fuck are we doing here>
Trying to escape after getting our chef back and poneglyph rubbings. Don't know if you realized it yet, but a lot of complications set in as a consequence to Bege being dumb.

It's not that they feel obligated to stop her, it's more that they HAVE to stop her. Just look at how she chased the Sunny across the fucking ocean and throw a goddamn tsunami Homie at them. Unless they can bake the most delicious cake ever baked for her, they're not getting out of there. Even Sunny only barely escaped thanks to Nami and Jinbei's skills and that might be a miracle that won't repeat itself. We've already seen not even Coup de Burst at point blank can scratch Big Mom. So yeah, it's more about 'saving their own hides' than 'saving the innocents' at this point.

>but a lot of complications set in as a consequence to Bege being dumb.

Why is the plot being navigated by completely stupid people? Is it by chance the writing is dumb?

>filler
What is this then? We're in no man's land clashing with the Yonko without the whole crew present.

>Trying to escape after getting our chef back and poneglyph rubbings
Everybody was free to escape and aware of Big Mom's plan. No reason to attend the wedding either.

Filler doesn't advance the plot in any way. This arc has advanced the plot because now thanks to Brook they have one of the road Poneglyphs necessary to navigate to Raftel. If they had never come here, they would never have gotten that Poneglyph and Luffy would never be able to get to Raftel otherwise. This is not a filler solely based on that fact alone. The poneglyph advanced the plot, now there are only 3 poneglyphs left to collect.

Do we know yet what Marco looks like post timeskip?

A lot like that but with a sad face after BB rocked his shit in the Payback War.

Your favourite arc Marineford was more filler than this arc buddy.

he got a haircut

>Filler doesn't advance the plot in any way. This arc has advanced the plot

I didn't say the entire arc was filler. Yes, when it was a stealth mission to recover artifacts and saving our nakama it wasn't filler. Assassinating Yonko with Bege's incomprehensibly retarded plan then waiting for cake to be baked for 10 hours? Then we're in filler land.

>Oda is known for designing silly characters that are actually incredibly powerful
It's been a while since hat happened. I mean the last one was Borsalino.

>Weevil looks silly, almost like a mockery of Whitebeard's look. But he did take down several of Whitebeard's sons in combat alone.
Probably most Whitebeard fans hate Weevil, it has nothing to do with Whitebeard and looks retarded as fuck.
And honestly some Whitebeard commanders could be Buggy-tier.

>I think he'll be showing us his strength soon.
After WCI, after Wano and after the Kaido arc, so in 2020.

Luffy said he would take down BM way back in FI. So when Bege offers a shot at that it makes sense for Luffy to accept playing a part in the assassination. They try and then they failed.

>Hancock's also powerful enough, in Amazon Lily, to survive without the title.
Elder Nyon doesn't believe this to be the case.
>And I think whatever happens in Reverie, one of the main results will be the end of the Shichibukai system.
You're right about this though, everything in the narrative points to it. I'd say a likely turn of events would be the WG replacing the warlord system with their pacifista army officially.
>Buggy can meme his way into Yonkou status anyways.
I really think you are right about this as well. Buggy will be Luffy's Shiki.

Fuck off Fujitorafag.

Kizaru will approve any new warlord he wants.

No one cares about newbie opinions.

>thinking its up to admirals to decide on Shichibukai

I don't think the Fleet Admiral shares that opinion. Akainu is notorious for hating pirates. He even hates the fact that they had to help cover up for Doffy and complained to the Gorosei about it. I think he'll be up for disbanding the Shichibukai and hunting down the members himself. Plus Kizaru and Fujitora share the same rank. Newbie or not they're both Admirals with the same authority in the military. One's opinion does not trump the other.

>Doffy's defeat was a major embarrassment to the government since they had to admit a Warlord was oppressing a legitimate kingdom for decades through lies they helped cover up.

Stop speedreading. Fujitora was the one who disregarded his superior's orders and talked shit about the marines.

Kizaru has more sway than you realize

>So when Bege offers a shot at that it makes sense for Luffy

It makes no sense and out of character for Luffy. Our conversation with Bege is exactly when the filler begins. That's why nothing makes sense onward.

It seems you don't understand how seniority works especially in a military organization.

Even officials with the same rank defer to the most senior first.

Give Bege a slack, no one could expect Big Mom's powers to be this bullshit

The fact is that the Marines are a subset of the World Government, as are the Shichibukai. Both are commanded by the World Government independently, therefore admirals have no say. All they can do is express their opinions (as Fujitora plans to do)

Why is it out of character?

Either way it's not up to the Admirals to decide. The Gorosei are the ones who decide who stays and who goes. And if they, or their Celestial Dragon superiors, decide they don't want the Shichibukai anymore, the Admirals have to obey. LIke you said, that's how the military works. If the government passes an order telling them to disband Shichibukai, the military is legally obligated to obey unless they want to perform a coup against the Gorosei.

Why didn't Luffy assassinate Doflamingo with poison RPGs?

Because the tool you’re arguing with is a dumbass and expects Luffy to not be pragmatic in reaching his goal, even if he has to play dirty and accept help from rivals. Impel Down should have made this clear.

Wouldn't Luffy just claim Amazon Lily as his territory like Fishman Island to protect it?

He didn't have any poison rpgs.

Go away Akainu, Fujitora was speaking the truth about your shit sense of justice.

When the fuck would Doflamingo, a slippery, cheeky bastard as he is, have a big enough opening to have poison RPGs launched at him? Where would Luffy get the RPGs? Why would he need the RPGs?

Are you retarded?

Why not? Usopp has lots of weird shit in his arsenal. I'm sure they could come up with something. Also poison RPG is just an example. Why poisonous gas had to be injected into Big Mom still remain a mystery.

Do you always answer a question with a dumber one? And do you answer rhetorical questions?

Maybe he believes Luffy wouldn't like Bege. But all he had to do to get his love was showing his Megazord form.

Doffy would just pull something out of his ass like a string air filter in his lungs

Because Bege had Caesar Clown with him and a plot to kill Big Mom that was in the works for a long while. Caesar was already away from the action in Dressrosa by the time Luffy intended to take down Doflamingo since that was not a part of the plan Law told him about. Usopp has no experience in chemistry and was far and away from his workshop on the Sunny in order to make ANY weapon. Same with Franky. What does any of this have to do with it being supposedly out of character for Luffy to accept a partnership to take down one of his targets while he gets to pull off a prank as a diversion?

Because Doffy doesn't have a 2 second window of autistic crying when you break his Corazon portrait

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Is Buggy the Trump of One Piece?

They did try to assassinate him. Kyros went and cut his head off but he was a le clone

I didn’t realize that this thread has its very own Weevil.

Why didn't they feed Doflamingo another Devil Fruit?

That's wapol.

Luffy was separated from Usopp so Usopp couldn't fight Doffy. Bege offered a plan and Luffy accepted. Just like he accepted the wax boxing gloves from mr 3 in Impel Down. He even accepted Crocodile's help, why not Bege's?

Why didn’t Luffy just enter the Grand Line from the opposite end to get into the New World?

Why doesn't Luffy just stretch to Raftel?

>Why didn't they feed X another Devil Fruit?
This will always be the most retarded complain about any situation

Wanofags are in for an ugly surprise when the arc is 3 and a half years long.

Why didn't Blackbeard hunt Foxy's fruit?

I love long arcs

Why doesn’t Luffrodo just fly the Big News Morgles to Mordoraftel?

How come attacks can go right through Katakuri without harming him but they don't go right through Doffy because he's a string "paramecia" too?

because the ito ito fruit does not have both the properties of logia and paramecia

Doffy isn't made of strings. He produces strings

Why didn't Aokiji just freeze time and beat Akainu?

Doflamingo is about as made out of strings as Mihawk is made out of hawks.

We actually have a canon answer for this: too many Gomu Gomus.

Why do giants not eat devil fruits?

Paramecia is paramecia.

Same type of Devil Fruit.

Katakuri is mochi, but doesn't(?) produce mochi (similar to how Luffy is rubber, but doesn't produce rubber). Doffy produces strings, but isn't strings.

Is chapter releasing on Thursday?

Can’t see them because they’re too fucking small to them.

Katakuri was a logia, but Oda realized that Logia must be natural elements so he slapped a Special Paramecia label on him

Devil Fruits are racist and don't work on giants.
Yes.

Who else thinks the strawhats are getting too many allies?

The final war at mariejoa is gonna be an ass rape. Luffys got whole fucking kingdoms behind him. What's fucking someone like momonga gonna do against that?

I'm betting the WG will claim all the ancient weapons to even the playing field. Shirahoshis getting nabbed at the Reverie. Cobra will be assassinated and Alabasta will be under WG control.

He's not Esdeath.

I think the WG is still holding back.

Akainu was the only Admiral that got damaged. Aokiji and Kizaru were pretty damage free in comparison.

What's up with you faggots missing the entire point? Bege's plan make no sense regardless.

Why?

>Who else thinks the strawhats are getting too many allies?
Whitebeard had a fuck ton of allies in Marine fire and look how it ended up

>Why do bullets bounce off Luffy without harming him but they don't bounce off Law because he's a paramecia too?
This is how retarded you sound