Remember Shkreli. ((they took him down)) for going after the insurance companies...

Remember Shkreli. ((they took him down)) for going after the insurance companies. They went after him for Daraprim got him for securities fraud. Big pharma owns you and will influence everyone even your investors to take you down.

Attached: Martin-Shkreli.jpg (850x573, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zw81Noc37FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares. That guy's a fucking faggot.

Billy cared.

Attached: SHKRELI (2).jpg (1280x720, 201K)

I’m low-key sad for him. He was a pretty funny guy. Cocky and selfish, but he wasn’t the devil. I can’t believe he got 7 years and cried.

Seven years is excessive for not even all the charges they were trying to convict him for. 7 years is a long time and I would be upset but I wouldnt cry especially for white collar prison. The news site love to say he cried followed by he got 7 years.

Hes going to club fed and hes gonna have an xbox and shit in there. I doubt he will even serve 7 years though, will probably get out early. Hes a smart guy and he will probably come out like a tibetan monk extremely enlightened.

Fuck that guy. Steal his 1 copy only Wu Tang Album and give it to the world.

Attached: Wu-Tang-Clan-Once-Upon-A-Time-In-Shaolin.jpg (660x440, 67K)

Good. My pharma stocks are all doing great.

Faggot seems not so tough anymore.

Fag.

We need Trump to pardon Shkreldog. He did nothing wrong.

He was legally obligated to not release it. It was hilarious watch him fuck with ghostface

the pharmagarchy's lobby is 3x oil's behind only black budget mic type shit

It boggles my mind that he got access to the dream machine and is now in prison. He must have really cheesed off his secret society bros.

I'm actually gonna miss him. He was a smug cunt, but a pretty funny one.

>some millionaire manchild goes behind bars
why should I personally care again?

>CA lowers knowingly donating blood while HIV+ from felony to misdemeanor
>be you
>in hospital, something bad
>incapacitated, no one around to say yes or no
>given blood transfusion
>POZZED, life ruined
>go on medication, hate life
>Martina Shekel buys the company you get your meds from, jacks price up 5,000%

Dude's gonna get a good ol' BLACKED dicking down, and get AIDS

pottery

Thats why insurance pays the money for the drug while I pay maybe 30$ for a months supply

Shekel is still a faggot.

And he's still gonna get BLACKED.

Noone gets raped in white collar prisons. They play tennis and talk about ripping off hedge funds

I need a more in-depth explanation of how he was fucking over big pharma by upping the cost of daraprim. So the consumer paid very little and the insurance companies had to absorb most of the cost, but seems like there's a lot of details missing in this story.

Attached: 1483229701105.jpg (400x407, 41K)

Thats the jist and gives out the drug for free. He is a little man in a sea of corruption and filth. Big pharma is the reason why 64,000 are dead due to the flood of easy opiates.

Im sorry if im not being specific enough but honestly watch his podcasts explaining how the private drug companies operate in America. Whats a real shame is that the people who tried dont understand how the business is run and what is really happening, just because he had a playboy lifestyle and openly mocked these people is the reason they pursued this.

And after a good wine and some relaxing music, they engage in non consensual sodomization.

Big pharma and the drug industry owns your body

Google and big data own your information

And big government has turned you into a corporation to milk taxes off of you

Rise up and disband the JEW

youtu.be/Zw81Noc37FY

Attached: 00chn.webm (708x480, 2.84M)

It's a medicine for toxoplasmosis, not HIV, and those who couldn't afford it could get a voucher to get it for free.

DO NOT DISRESPECT THE WU TANG CLAN