Brit friends, there are 93k sq miles of land in Britain. err.. hang on, 150k km

Brit friends, there are 93k sq miles of land in Britain. err.. hang on, 150k km.
There are 2.8m muslims.
That's 30 muslims per sq mile, or 19 per sq kilometer.

Of course, they exist in concentrations, but these numbers paint a certain picture.

Bros, fuck, I'm scared for you. You have no guns and they dump acid on your citizens made from household chemicals.

pic not quite related

Attached: 1520700283024.jpg (657x805, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/29/muslim-population-uk-could-triple-13m-following-record-influx/
heretical.com/sgs-1995/bigsis.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 746A0D39-E3A7-4605-A52E-E3076AEB59CB.jpg (800x790, 133K)

how's life in britain? Are you scared? Do you feel free?

>mom I posted it again

Attached: 861650b484360dfac767253e060a57e2.jpg (500x492, 39K)

They are like blacks who kill each other Muslims usually throw acid on their own.

alt-right/far right = cucks

hello @metpoliceuk

Attached: 1516275350248.jpg (628x328, 33K)

I feel like at this rate i'd have a lower chance of getting shot by nigs in the ghetto than not getting arrested by british authorities just for being a sane person.

holy shit
wtf is wrong with your country, bongs?

Its like being a mutt gave you the right amount of nigger genes to avoid being as retarded as your dad

We don't use kilometres here

>from a fucking colombian

nigger please

Attached: 06242017ColombiaAFPLuisAcosta[1].jpg (750x513, 220K)

my mistake

Holy shit I love this.
>Be the largest empire the world has ever seen
>Get cocky, fight Germans two times
>Barely win the second time
>Forced to give up everything because it would be really fucking stupid to accuse the Germans of what you yourself had been doing for several decades before
>End up being a colony of Pakistan
Man.. Karma is a ruthless bitch.

Attached: 9DFE53ABBE2D4508A4E609BE58909EA4.jpg (270x400, 27K)

We're fucked anyway. And to fellow Brit users, let's hope jap moot doesn't sell us all out, because if he does, then
we're fucked over posting on a right-leaning meme board. Now our social chaos is growing exponentially our government
will do its best to minimize any outrage or reaction to our fucking problems by maybe going after people like us. It won't be pretty.
Any threat to the EU's consumer state is worse as murder according to them. White girls getting raped won't hurt their money, but
trying to be sane about it and to thwart or speak against our invader's efforts is far more dangerous to them.

The left/EU are nothing but the new soviet union, it's pure evil. The left don't care about quality of life, just their self-image of "looking
good" overcomes actual good which is manipulated by the media and celebs. Now more years to come by our quality of life will diminish
and eventually our financial institutions will collapse due to our social problems over weighing them. Prepare for a complete broken dystopia
of a muslim majority and an evil oppressive system silencing any backlash to it while milking the situation for the big jew banks.

This is a good thing
>Be lazy 20 something neckbeard who browses pols
>Want to save white race but is beta as fuck
>Get sent to prison for 15 years for alt right propoganda
>Join white gang in prision and become stronk
>Due to trials in prison am no longer beta
>Come out as a 40 somthing ready to fight the race war

Lets be honest guys. A bunch of you bongs are bitches who can't or won't fight for the white race. Maybe all you guys need is a little prison time. Make you toughen the fuck up and fight for what you believe in.

At least that guy doesnt constantly muh dik, fuk whitey and plz gib gibs, he loves his country

Unlike your people steve jerome quezada

Karma doesn't exist, and even if it did it would not cherrypick history like a leftist fartbreath. There would be no islam, because Karma would have killed Mohammed and all his followers for their earliest actions.

>There are 2.8m muslims.

This figure is way old and from 2010. As of current year, the figure has passed the 4 million mark.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/29/muslim-population-uk-could-triple-13m-following-record-influx/

Attached: 061F4208-B184-40AF-922D-1E28DE549109.jpg (1334x1334, 242K)

It's a PC totalitarian shithole. The worst part is the average millennial cunt is okay with the police doing this.

Haha fools don't know history...

Instead of reading about it, now they'll have to survive it.

Honestly I hope you brits find your balls. Death is coming for you soon anyways. Do you want to live long enough to see your mother executed on the side of the road? That's where this leads...

Not my government, I have no say, but damn you guys are headed somewhere the world has already been before...

It's not big brother, idiot.

heretical.com/sgs-1995/bigsis.html

How does alt-right divided by far right equal someone fucking my wife?

Jesus, this. We sit here and talk shit about Merkel but y’all are making her look conservative

our forefathers kicked the uk out of america for a reason. Maybe this is part of it?

Youre not far from them Mohammed.

>terrorist material
So they are going to jail half of London?

The male population is all that matters

Attached: free speech.jpg (799x633, 212K)

Attached: 1518733331592.png (718x974, 483K)

That cop looks like a cuck. Wtf why aren't chavs and hooligans just bumrushing these guys?

>instead of coming up with solutions let's argue over who has it worse
That'll be all of us soon, dipshit. Try being a little more productive.

Attached: 1488341307889.gif (320x240, 62K)

Nice try Hans. Best worrying about the snackbars you have first and foremost, you have a kitchen fire turning into a genocide on your hands.

Another 300 replies incoming. Sage.

see

Start saving far right material on usb sticks. Drop in lefty politicians houses, report to police anonymously laugh

There's no chance of forming white gangs in British prisons. If you get locked up for being anti Islamic chances are they're gonna put you on a Muslim run prison wing, in a cell with some Islamic extremist nut job. They want to be sure your political views will be beat out of you by the time your sentence is over.

Sup Forums is about to get rid of UK posters nice

Attached: 670.jpg (499x499, 26K)

If they do it on the scale they claim. It will happen. Likely for the same reason of the muslims attacking the whites.

>Are you scared

Not one bit and I'll never capitulate.

>Do you feel free?

Yeah, but I'm also not on social media, and I don't plaster my identity all over the place tied to controversial opinions. I would rather live in 1776 USA but what can you do? Things are definitely getting worse here, they seem to have gone into overdrive after Brexit.

>overdrive after Brexit.
I even remember those naive voices hoping that after Brexit the Muslimification of bong land will stop. I guess normies never learn

>friendly reminder that a conservative government is implementing these laws

Attached: england2.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

Until when

Attached: england3.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Attached: england9.jpg (532x720, 52K)

What would happen If Bongistan got their own Traini or Breivik? Sadly I think they would double down on the poz.

The EU is trying to punish Britain, that's what's happening.

Attached: england5.png (676x1688, 900K)

I'm less worried about the Muslims and more worried that after giving up guns the govenrment has seemingly banned everything. Fuck this thought police shit, straight out of 1984.

Gave up the right to defend themselves. Basically government is tyrannical now. Who would have thunk it.

>Democrats
>Get rid of your guns
This shit happens on monthly basis.
Never ever give a government the sole means of using guns, this was the mistake Europe made after WW2

Here is how anyone can help.
Go to home office/local police force/local council/news organisation twitter/facebook/official website.
Drop gentle redpills about incompetence, anti white bias, pro muslim bias, silencing of dissent, rape gangs(without mentioning religion or race).
Don't go 1488,race war now or anything like this.
Gentle redpills that anyone can identify with, nothing offensive.
Exactly like 'It's okay to be white' - something that noone can fault.
Think twice before posting, they will be purging everything even remotely inappropriate.
In this way we can move conversation our way really fast and effectively.
Anyone can help, you don't have to be in UK.
By detaining tradthot they amplified her message, you can congratulate them on that.
You can mention rape gangs in relation to women's day.
We need to take control of language and take over conversation.
You can also take this pasta and drop it into any bong thread on this fine board.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1200x1570, 495K)

>sweden

lmao

Yup...I guess this is what we get for stopping Hitler.

FUCKING THIS
this is how you take back your balls and show your attackers for what they really are, and on their own soapbox.
we used to do this sort of shit on Sup Forums for no other reason than boredom

Attached: diddely.jpg (500x416, 48K)

Indeed we did that.
Good ol times of LOIC and habbo hotel

MAYOR OF LONDON TO SPEAK TOMORROW IN AUSTIN TX

Pushing some anti online bullying bullshit, but i guess it's all part and parcel these days

Gasoline, fertilizer, flaming tires, roofing nails scrap metal machetes, trucks of peace, households cleaning supplies, captured government munitions, rope, walking sticks. You boys have everything you need. The elite are doing their best to keep up appearances but in reality they are terrified of you. The sooner you get to work, the easier this chore will be fellas.

Attached: shellelagh.jpg (400x468, 43K)

>mfw there's 10 niggers per sq male in all of USA's 3.79 million sq miles

Attached: 1512552366390.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Do you anglo fucks still feel in charge as you enjoy your noguns?

It depends on if you think outside the box or not

The question is wether or not a british hero even exist anymore

It's like Austin Powers, those losers have lost their mojo

Thats what you get you jew cocksuckers, should have not fought against Adolf.

They can always conjure up lumber weaponry. Plentey of melee. Once the bobbis are exhausted, there will be room to fight back

The second you go to British prison you become muslim property or stabbed to death

lets see that flag, rabbi

I'm loving every second of it. I wish I could taste the sweat on the brow of one of these vile offenders as that cell door closes the first night and it's no one but them and a few proper Muslim lads with a penchant for vigilante justice.

this, i think theyve put theyre eggs all in one basket, they cant keep it up for much longer

Britain was the brain of the Allies haunted by jewish demons to the core

Russia was the muscle

America the heart pumping ammo(blood) through the whole thing

France was like a broken toenail and poland was like a lost tooth

>DAAAA MOOOSLIMS ARE COMING EUROPE, IM SCARED FOR YOU

>t. live in a 56% white shithole where 30,000 white women are raped by niggers per year

yea its pretty good that they cant even expose whats really happeneing in their country to the world becuase of
the new thought crime laws.
wonder how that will end up turning out
hope trump doesnt help them by fucking up our internet because hes a big fat faggot who thinks games cause violence from violence in the games. thats stupid its like saying war causes war

why don thtey shut the fuck up and stop invading everything.
oh yea back to britain hahah woh. lets see what they do. think that saying what they "will" do is a.. thought crime?

Attached: buttwipe.jpg (720x535, 79K)

Attached: Charles_Bronson.jpg (781x429, 85K)

110% this this this this

yes we can shine light on everything
look at if we could get some traction we will redpill masses
working class is already with us, just sits quiet

>Of course, they exist in concentrations
There's an understatement. I literally never see muslims. Every webm you see of muslim infested Britain comes from one of a few shitholes that no sane Brit wants to live in anyway.

Attached: 1500763418447.png (1764x3292, 2.98M)

>one of a few shitholes
>few shitholes
>few

Attached: 831be688d70930708a2b8d405bf991ac.jpg (600x426, 32K)

UK and parts of Europe are already lost. Stop thinking they still have hope to survive.

The only way for Europe to save itself is to understand that it's already lost and to take away female voting rights. Then wipe out all feminists.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: Pyramidz.png (696x583, 679K)

>The only way
Which is unfortunately impossible. Think of another one.

Kipling was a prophet. We are the keepers of the faith.

Attached: THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON.png (600x524, 125K)

good, prison is safer than your streets

I gave you one here
A drop hollows out the stone by falling not twice, but many times
This is how they did it and this is how we need to strike back
More people then you think is on our side, just won't speak up.

Jokes on you. My mother's already dead!

This is one of the most productive posts to come out of this forum in months.
Read and understand, faggots. That's how it's done. It's your only hope.

Attached: eonJI.jpg (335x326, 36K)

Fuck off mutt. You literally have far more fucking Jews than us, nevermind the niggers/spics.

Hence the brainstorming of solutions.
Go bin your testicles if you're just going to wallow in it.

Attached: backflip.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Reported to the UK police

You're going away for a long time BUDDY BOY

Attached: vabg.png (1459x834, 2.39M)

Literally controlled ops.

We have guns you tool! Just not pistols or automatic weapons do some research cock sucker

Google Searchlight + C18

Thats using 2011 figures to. Imagine what it is now.

Go back to Q posting frank.

there really aren't that many outside of cities. and the ones that live in small towns and villages tend to be a bit more normal as they live next to whites and dont live in their shitty little communities like they do in london.

Bike wheels are great for home protection.

(((They))) tricked all of us. Don't be so divisive. What's important now is the white future

Fake news. Haven't seen any links posted. Britain is a champion on free speech and we take pride in the fact we can openly criticise our government, the police etc without being jailed. This is a free country and the fact that I'm posting on this vile hateful website is proof. Say what you want about Britain, but I can't think of another country I'd rather be born in. Many of you brit posters here don't realise just how lucky you are to be born a British national.

>champion on free speech
>locks Americans in prison for personal opinions
Choose one, Orwellian dystopia

You brits should take up metal work

Attached: 6b70d646e96a78b38526e44219b483b7.jpg (620x444, 74K)

Found the GCHQ paki.
How many bongs have you v& today Achmed?

>how's life in britain?
Okay-ish. For now.
>Are you scared?
No, but I live in an area where you don't yet need to be.
>Do you feel free?
According to the law, people are probably more free in China. In practice, it's ok but degrading over time.

The President of the US tells the UK to surrender to annexation or die.

How does the UK respond?

>personal opinion

They came here to influence the voter base with their 'personal opinions'. Pretty sure that's illegal. They were right to be locked up and hopefully deported back to America.