Fate/Apocrypha

The implied answer is she can't because she is a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diMJIlv-4N0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would he be wrong? Saber was unfit to lead Britain.

Go back to tumblr

We don't allow your sexist kind here, scum.

No, it's because she's actually nice. You need to be ruthless in some situations and he does not this she can.

>waah, we don't know whether Shirou is doing something benevelont (he probably is), but he is breaking the system, so let's stop him just in case
Fucking Japanese mentality. To add insult to injury, the Grail is tool designed specifically to break norms.

The real answer is because she's soft as fuck. She can't make the hard decisions because she's way too kind for that. That's why by the end of the LN she ends up leaving the magic world to lead a more peaceful civilian life and her brother ends up leading it instead.

>she's soft as fuck
because she is a woman

>ruler must not interfer in the fights
>interfers all the times
Fucking jeanne.

Why Chiron was so angry that even his face warped?

one man has two too many legs
one woman has two too few legs
together they make a cute couple
>centaur wheelchair

Caster's NP turns all characters into so QUALITY everyone drops the show.
That's why it was so dangerous.

Because his way of saving mankind is to erase mankind.

>perfect king

She was too good, user

>t. Gordes

>Chiron is gay
>Achilles is fucking retarded
>Atalanta is dumb

Why do Greek heroes suck so bad nowadays?

>Gordes
best mother

>too good
>led her country to ruin
Pick one.

She didnt lead it to ruin. Mordred fucked it up whilst she was away using the actual party line of "The King is so perfect that she isnt human"

Read the fucking material

So he's lying his ass off to Atalanta when he says her wish doesn't contradict his own

Based Mordred revealing the reptilian overlords.

>Mordred fucked it up
Because Mordred is a woman. Born to the family of two women even.

Jew did the one thing you don't do in Chiron's vicinity.
Betray your student

When's Alcides?

>Jew
Wait, isn't he an arab?

>this cucked us out of Archer Herc

Chiron is my husbando

Because if they want proper representation they have to first pay off their debts.

Spanish Jew

why are there two siblings that know magic, I thought that only the eldest casts magic. Or is that only a japanese mage thing.

Yggdmillenia are woke.

Weren't spaniards of his age black?

Spanish Moors weren't black but more arab looking

And that's only the spainiards themselves, he was a jew so entirely unlikely to be interbred with them

>Edelfelts

When will Doc Oc come back?

Yggdmillennia are less a single family and more an entire group of magi in their own organisation, so they have multiple crests that different members have. Somebody like Darnic will only have his own crest and will pass it on, but because they draw in many smaller families, they have more crests than just one.

The Edelfelts are referred to as doing the same in the El-Melloi Case Files, stealing bits of crests wherever they can and adding them to their own crest (it doesn't even matter if they can't use the magic, which they usually can't this way, they just take it and stick it in the crest for posterity so they can have it). For this, they are referred to as the "hyenas" of the magical world, and are also looked at with disdain by some families.

Which makes the fact that Rin's grandfather fucked an Edelfelt and cocked up their two-heirs-two-crests power (by the Edelfelt he fucked becoming a Tohsaka and taking the crest with him) hilariously fucking funny.

Most Greek heroes just like the Gods lack any sense of fucking logic in their epics.

People still watching this show?

Kiyohime is on the move. How do you save yourself?

I thought the implied answer was "why are we even having this conversation? There's barely anything left to lead, it would be like being president of the anime club."

One hell of a cunt and reaction face here.

There is nothing good this season, so might as well finish.

The only character that's aware of shitty writing.

>two heirs two crests
Now that you mention it.

She can actually be ruthless. But Chiron is concerned if she'll break afterwards.

>>ruler must not interfer in the fights
You already said it yourself. Ruler Shirou just ruined Darnic's grail war. That's why Ruler Jeanne has to teach him a lesson.

She can attack me every night.

He survived a lot longer than I thought he would. Usually the jackass yelling "You're just a fucking familiar, know your place!" is the one who gets made an example of.

Hercules and Xena are the only ones who save themselves.

Present penis

I love Semi
That makes me a cuck?

>"there is no such thing as a free miracle"
>spent the last 5 minutes handing out free miracles

>Mordred, the only Knight of the Round Table who Merlin was willing to acknowledge as legitimately and unshakably stupid, is able to point out where Jeanne, the Ruler, is being hypocritical/biased

>apparently, there have been dozens of shitty Grail Wars in the ~60 years since Darnic burgled the Fuyuki Grail - to the extent that new rules were implemented and guidebooks were written on how to HGW - yet, none of the characters know how the Holy Grail functions, not even the mage family heads

where're my "at least you tried" stickers

>Jeanne used a command seal into Mordred to summon her for the battle at episode 14.

>Mordred wanted to receive 2 command seals, but Jeanne had already used a a command seal into Mordred to summon her for the battle at episode 14.

Why is Mordred so dumb?

>>Mordred, the only Knight of the Round Table who Merlin was willing to acknowledge as legitimately and unshakably stupid, is able to point out where Jeanne, the Ruler, is being hypocritical/biased
Mordred wasn't really stupid, just rash and naive. She's still competent and can at least reason.

she didn't use a command spell though?

Mordred doesn't know how to count to ten

youtube.com/watch?v=diMJIlv-4N0

>Merlin: "'Why'? If they knew who you were, they'd do anything to keep you from her. They're not idiots. Well, Mordred is."

>each hero spends seventeen lines explaining their inter-dimensional dilemma with beings that can reshape mountains and the struggle of finding reason for action in such a chaotic world
>Most Greek heroes just like the Gods lack any sense of fucking logic in their epics
Nice meme.
I think the better response should have been "This anime didn't handle some of the characters too good."

should have watched apex I guess, maybe she isn't aware that ruler only has two CS per servant.

Fiore is a magical freak of nature, Caules was an attempt to have it happen again that failed. All the magecraft he knows is a self-taught gutter tier attempt at being useful to his sister.

>all children happy = no children unhappy
>no children -> no children unhappy
Logically it doesn't.