This manga is amazing

This manga is amazing.

>mangafox

What's wrong with Mangafox?

for good or bad, yes - it is quite amazing

Tanigaki is so ripped it's ridiculous.
And I am to understand he becomes bros with Kiroranke this arc? That's pretty cool, I always thought they should hang out.

>mangareader
>mangafox
Stop.

Is this gay shit?

Nah, just bros being bros. Nothing gay at all.

Yare yare daze...

kek

Well, where do we start, this series contains graphical depictions of everything from-
>>man fucking woman
>>man fucking orgasming from mortal combat
>>man fucking deer
>>man fucking tree
>>man fucking bear

Ironically enough, it hasn't shown any on-screen gay sex

Overrated piece of shit
>muh bears
>muh ainu
>muh gore
>muh immortal gary stu bullshit
>muh sniper plot armor

Am I gay now?

You tell me.

I don't care if you're just pretending, fuck off

The animals Shitton fucked were males so it does have gay sex, just not gay sex between two humans.

who cares, idiots

>Gay sex with HATS on

Hope we go back to a smaller gang of protags soon. I like all these characters but I preferred the general tone more back when it was just Sugimoto/Asirpa/Shiraishi/Kiroranke with the occasional POV change/update to the other guys.

Its already begun. Gentlemen, its an honor to enjoy comfy Golden Kamuy threads with you all.

Are these gonna be the new pasta for this series?

nothing

some ppl are actually fanboys of manga sites, go figure

It got too weird for its own good, the author tries to make it weirder with each criminal and it loses its charm of being somewhat realistic. Still comfy though.

>mangareader
>mangafox
We will never be free from this

MANGAFOOOOOOX AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>no argument

Argument against what? "muh bears" or "muh Ainu" aren't arguments either, that user just said that it's overrated and nothing else.

Yeah, that post shouldn't have gotten responses at all. "Overrated" is a literal non-complaint, but for you guys caring more about what people think of a series than you do the series itself.

Even though the stories aren't similar at all this series makes me think of the manga Basara. I haven't read another adventure series with a lot of characters that I've enjoyed like the two of these.

I don't know but Sugi/Asirpa/Ogata/Ushiyama was the best one for me

Absolutely nothing if your a of malware.

>resizing watermarking scanlator name page removing manga host

>mangafox