Childhood is idolizing Asuka

Childhood is idolizing Asuka.
Adulthood is realizing Rei is by far better than that german cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
xpearse.tumblr.com/post/133145085784/neon-genesis-evangelion-artbook-and-misc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We all know who you fapped to in middle school, momma's boy.

Retirement is realizing that that they both suck

Sell me on Rei.
Wait, you can't, because she's not interesting OR sexy.

the best part of Rei is her plugsuit

I really like all aspects of Rei, including the chocolate

Post cute angry Asuka pics

Correct

when will you faggots get some real taste

Sell me on the bitch. Say something I won't forget.

>Say something I won't forget.
One day, you will die. But the world will still be full of people who remember you. But one day, the very last person who actually remembers you will die, and after that, you will truly be dead.

I prefer the part under her plugsuit.

I would protect that person with my last breath. Anyone else would be nothing but a stranger to me.

>"idolizing" children
You're a fucking retard.

Why should I?
If you don't understand why she's best girl do you even deserve to?

I could explain how Freud's super ego is superior in nature to the ego and the id, I could explain kierkegaard's thoughts about despair or Jung's feminine archetype but what's the point?
If you haven't learned yet then you never will.

>sell me on Rei
No.
I am not your doll.

Psychology doesn't win the waifu wars.

She's interesting, sexy and really cute to boot.

Are you seriously suggesting that people who don't think Rei is Best Girl are clinically insane? And that medication and lobotomizing people is the only way to "win" the waifu wars?

What.

I'm not saying it's wrong, only that it was a little extreme.

If someone can't be reasoned with it's not a psychological problem it's a physical or chemical problem which makes thinking that Rei is not Best Girl a clinical disability

Asuka a best.

Behead all who insult Asuka.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rei.

This.

Well what you find "sexy" is subjective, and if you want to view Rei as sexy just a little effort could do the trick.

That said, how about NOT viewing Rei as sexy? I know that's unusual for some types of fans, but how about you see Rei for who she is? She's a beautiful being that has been suppressed and is just fighting her way out of the darkness she's been put in. She has a good heart and she shows it as best as she can.

Believe in Rei!

Pretty sure pic related is the only sane and normal person.

Childhood is waifuing Rei
Adulthood is stopping worshiping a drawing of a girl and marrying
Don't kid yourselves, you're all children, just like Shinji

What if you're married but still worship Rei?

Like I don't disagree, but Rei is just good regardless, you know? It's an universal truth. Asuka is just good because she is a waifu for lonely people with needs, and waifuing Asuka is the safest most beta thing you can do since it's public knowledge that it's the director's favorite.

Nope. Adulhoot is realizing that pic related is best girl.

I was saying that your psychology bullshit doesn't make Rei any closer to best girl, not that you are a psych case for thinking otherwise. Seemed clear to me.
Sexy wasn't a requirement, but it would help given the lack of anything else, especially when her competition has it. I see her for who she is, which unfortunately isn't nearly as much as you make it out to be.

Man be a shinji x rei fan us pure suffering.
I know than Anno would find a way to make fun of me in the last Rebuild movie.

Come back. Beauty.

Childhood is waifuing fictional characters with mental disorders
Adulthood is bypassing the proxies and going for the real thing, in other words waifuing the Master himself

>Sexy wasn't a requirement, but it would help given the lack of anything else, especially when her competition has it. I see her for who she is, which unfortunately isn't nearly as much as you make it out to be.
> which unfortunately isn't nearly as much as you make it out to be.

How is it not what I said it was?

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI

Based on the thread, I assumed that you're describing why Rei is best girl. What you said is acceptable, but it is not enough to elevate her to that status.

To what status?

I mean, Rei is best girl of the Evangelion series. That isn't really up for debate, it's more or less recorded history. If anything, the burden of proof is on you to prove Rei isn't best girl.

She tried once (See pic related)

There is also Rei's entire fucking characterisation, which is heavily tied into Freud, so much so that every time she appears she makes the ghost of Freud stronger.

>implying we all are not little girls

That's a funny way to spell boner of Freud. I'm conflicted whether Anno had no idea what he was doing, or knew perfectly well.

Kaworu is shit though. Liking Kaworu is evidence of poor judgement.

I suspect both: Anno is some overworked idiot savant who will bless us and bring about the Fourth Impact.

Anno is a closeted cuck who doesn't do anything but create revenge shallow recreations of Evangelion where he glorifies his own favorite characters because he couldn't accept that people liked Rei the most.

You Eva fans make me sick. All I ever hear about are how cute the girls are and how much Asuka, Rei, Misato and even Ritsuko suffered but what about Yui? You know, the girl who's floating around in space doomed to live a life of eternal solitude for the price of protecting her son. What about her? Let me guess, the eternal burden this angel has shackled to her back was lost upon you because it slipped your mind? Whoops! OOPS!!!!! FUCKING OOOPS!!!.... UH OHHHH. You pieces of shit deserve what you got with the rebuilds and frankly I can now see why Anno hates this fanbase as much as he does. I don't even know what to say to you all other than that. I would wish you all a good day but I reserve that for friends so I'll just say goodbye and may god have mercy on your souls.

>feeling bad for the true villain of the series

It's Yui's fault that Asuka died, she could clearly have helped but she wanted to wait until her son would be mindfucked just enough to cause Third Impact.

>that one yuifag whining about how his plot device waifu isn't hailed as the true hero and/or villain of the story

>that one asukafag that whines about how yui screwed over his shitty waifu despite the fact that it was all asuka's fault

Can from 2007, Mensa pass from this weekend

Kinda happened to me. I used to like Asuka and Misato back in 1998.

Four or five years later I switched to Shinji and Rei. I was still 16 though.

Everyone's great, get over with it already.

Because most people here never forgave their parents or made an effort to understand them. You can see it by how little Yui or even dad of the year get mentioned.

Asuka is the pump and dump psychotic gf.

Rei is the one that stays by your side and grows old with you.

Childhood is being insecure because the creator of your waifu hates her and prefers a better character, and claiming that he somehow wrote the one he prefers to be everything bad and the one he dislikes to be everything good. Adulthood is not being a fucking otaku waifufaggot who enjoys someone's work of art yet constantly cries about him not pandering to you specifically.

Reifags will forever be salty.

Rei >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit (you) > asuka, rem

When she is gonna have a happy ending?.

Damn I forgot how much I fapped to this pic

So old age means .. becoming the Master?

Bought these two album, totally worth it.

Still kinda bummed I missed the chance to buy NGE VOX album (even tho I have the rar version)

I recalled buying anything with rei's image on them.

I can't listen to any of those songs unless I'm completely calm and alone.

Is there any torrent link to full collection of Eva songs? Been trying to find it for ages.

Don't think there is but haven't been on nyaa for a while.
I got a page with all the artbooks if you want that.

>I got a page with all the artbooks if you want that
That would be nice, user. Can I?

xpearse.tumblr.com/post/133145085784/neon-genesis-evangelion-artbook-and-misc
Always.

Top NGE songs
1-Tamashii no rufuran~aqua groove mix
2-Tengoku no Kioku
3-Cruel angel thesis (rei ayanami version)

Basically all of megumi hayashibara's song (when she was in rei ayanami mode) are awesome

When I first watched NGE a decade ago, I was a massive Reifag.
I've rewatched the series thrice since that, the last time was two months ago.
I'm still as much of a reifag as I was back in the day. I don't even hate Asuka, but Rei is on a whole different level. She is just that good.

khinsider is yo friend

Why would you be attracted to Rei?
Is this because she is your mother, but younger or because he is a soulless doll full of replacements?

Thanks a lot, user

Cause she is a cunt