Black people taking over Mississippi

Black majority and soon to be black ethno-state coming soon. Its going to be all out hell on you white people, a race war will take place and im going to paint the streets of mississippi with your blood

Attached: burgucci.png (493x434, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLc8YeXP8FY
instagram.com/p/BcJBh_ugICo
instagram.com/p/BUFWaMHB4Nt
instagram.com/p/Bd1JZzolbyJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mississippi here. The blacks continue to breed like rabbits and now we’re overrun by illegal beaners who breed like rabbits. I’m honestly surprised this state didn’t turn blue for the election. We have old money liberal retards up north voting blue, obese black women in the Delta voting blue, our state capital is practically all black and they vote blue, and the south is filled with illegals from Asia and MANY from Mexico. We’re starting to run low on your good old fashioned redneck. Most white people you see while shopping are old.

So it's going to be an even bigger shithole than it already was? I guess I'll never go there or do business with Niggissippi.

>Black
>People
Pick one

Attached: 1480888423090.jpg (482x428, 140K)

>Its going to be all out hell on you white people
It already is. We have to feed you niggers.

>White
>People
Pick one

This place is in dire need of free abortion clinics.

Mississippi / Louisiana same shithole

ITT: more scared white Sup Forumstards shrieking about changing racial demographics.

Every single day. It's so tedious.

Born and raised in Mississippi. The Delta is as close to Wakanda as you faggots will ever get. Plenty of water, incredibly fertile soil, and the niggers there live in shacks mostly, or did when I was a kid. The government at every level pours money into the population of 80 IQ Mississippi Delta niggers so they can just survive.

I hope you are right, I hope every nigger in America moves to Mississippi, so we know where they all are when the race war starts.

Black birth rates are down all over the country, but they’re obviously not declining here. Our state only has ONE abortion clinic, and our state just passed laws stating you cannot get an abortion after 15 weeks.

Becausw the Gulf Coast area still had whitetopia places like Madison and Ocean Springs and Gulf Port to balance it out. For now, anyways.

'Sippi here. We won't be any ethnostate. Our DNC is more race aware than most Republicans. Niggers here are abo-tier when it comes to iq. Couldn't have a revolution any more than they could read.

We are taking back our homeland, Mississippi used to be black majority until the 1920s. The white man stole our farms

>soon to be black ethno-state coming soon
Hopefully. I think Africa would still be best for everyone, but I'll settle for giving up the southeast.

Can you safely walk around in the woods? I want to move to Mississippi or Alabama but I'm afraid...

Demographics are everything.

When I lived there from 87 to 10 you could.

Africa is your homeland, you stupid nigger fucktard.

Attached: 1518898046778.jpg (675x1200, 182K)

Now is a good time to cut welfare and work with Planned Parenthood with the money saved.

Europe is your homeland, you stupid gringo

>The blacks continue to breed like rabbits and now we’re overrun by illegal beaners who breed like rabbits. I’m honestly surprised this state didn’t turn blue for the election.

You do have to be 18 years old to vote, if you're not felons or bother to vote.

Thanks, it looks like a great place to live and work.

In 18 years the south will be democratic majority. Trump is the last republican president

In the woods? Of course. I'd have a firearm with me for wild animals (four legged kind) but you won't catch many nigroes out in the woods less they're shit drunk and wanders away from their state housing.

Biggest problem places like everywhere else are the cities where they congregate. Lotta small cities full of the dumbest blue gum mooncrickets you ever saw. They tend to stay drunk loud and aggressive so steer clear. But once you're 10 to 15 mins out of those areas it's all peace and tranquility again. Like I said, these niggers are only lazy and dumber than they are savage. Get some distance and you're good.

>this kike
Not fooling anyone Schlomo. Niggers here can't even spell the word democratic.

Nah, I was born here. Most importantly, born to a free White father and mother. My ancestors colonized the wilderness that was America. We had to exterminate a few stone age savages to do it, but their civilization reached its height a few centuries before we got here and they died off for the most part.

Your cannibal, nose bone, never invented a civilization that needed a road or a wheel, dumb as dirt nigger ancestors were conquered by other Africans, or Arabs, enslaved, and sold to us by Jews. Granted, worst mistake we ever made, but if you are black in America, your ancestors were slaves. You carry the slave gene. You are the spawn of weak, mentally retarded, sub-Saharan cursed sons of Ham's son Canaan. You couldn't create a worthy civilization on your own and even after living among superior Whites and being influenced by them for 3 centuries, your race still can't get its shit together. Africa is a shit hole, the Mississippi Delta is a shit hole, and every city run by nigger Democrats is a shit hole.

But please, feel free to get your Wakanda on.....

The Gulf Coast area is fine. You're a shortish drive to NOLA if you want a large city, Mobile, AL for a smaller city, plenty of woods, great tabletop shop in Gautier - still the best one I've been to period. It gets progressively more shit the further north you go with Madison being the last decent area before going to hell. Nearly every town has its brown area to stay away from, except for Ocean Springs, and stay far away from Moss Point

Wrong... Just because your ancestors and you were/are inferior doesn't change the fact that this land is the rightful clay of whites through legal purchasing and conquering.

Why are you even on here, some kinda masochism? Can a white nigga have some peace & quiet without u niggas for one second?

Poorest and dumbest state in the nation, these stats be racist yo

but you are fighting for niggers?

you are doomed to loose since you want to fight a war with people possessed of such scant I.Q. they literally are too stupid to be allowed to fight in a real war by their own nations military

>ITT: niggers avg IQ below the required military threshold, how could they win a war?

Mississippi here as well. Most of the country, white liberals especially, have no idea what we live with and what we witness on a daily basis. They don't see the waste of our public sector or of human potential. They don't know what it's like to live amongst third worlders with a mean IQ of 80.

For decades the rest of the country and the wider world has viewed white Southerners through a lens of malevolent evil. Of course we are evil because what else could we be? Well guess what? With the migrant crisis, with the entire third world on the move, and with increasingly few places for the white flight to to escape, the entire world is about to learn what we've known for a very long time. What's most extraordinary to us Southerners is that people are choosing it. They call us ignorant. Soon enough they'll be eating those words.

Who's going to pay for their benefits when the white people are gone

Thanks for the tips anons, I'm excited.

>Our state only has ONE abortion clinic, and our state just passed laws stating you cannot get an abortion after 15 weeks.
Are the white Christian conservative boomers responsible for this policy?

I'm moving to north Mississippi this year, feels bad

>I'm moving to north Mississippi this year, feels bad
For your job?

He’s larping like everyone else on this forsaken shithole

Dude wat

Attached: DE4A1A7F-E6F6-490C-95DD-0B00980142CE.jpg (480x480, 33K)

No, have to take care of my grandparents so they don't have to go to a home and die alone. If it weren't a family thing I wouldn't go.

What town?

>Whites in America

Attached: IMG_1477.jpg (650x369, 151K)

Living in the delta right now. Shit is wall to wall non stop niggers. Half the whites are also retired so shit isn’t going to get any better any time soon. Only plus side is that most of them are well behaved and they’re deathly afraid of large dogs.

You're a good person. Good luck in Mississippi

I hope so, liberals always tout how low the south is on the academic leaderboards, but when confronted with the truth that the low scores come from niggers they do that face they get when they’re programming kicks in

Attached: B390852A-E377-4229-8BE1-FD75A92BEB12.jpg (500x706, 91K)

Good. Move the remaining Black Americans to Mississippi and wall it off. Ethnostate achieved!

Um, no.... we actually sent as many of the slaves back to Africa as we could. There was concern about population replacement, as so many of our young men had died in the war. What did the slaves sent back to Africa do? They built plantations and enslaved their own people. They formed Liberia. Beautiful country, Liberia...

Attached: 6A1DC7AB-8FA0-4673-AD0E-9562D3782BD6.jpg (1024x676, 513K)

Thanks man, just going to try and make the best of it. Probably get some good stories to post on Sup Forums.

I know that look. They suddenly stare up into space at nothing and exhale dramatically while slightly shaking their head from side to side as if to convey, "What's this reasonable and cogent analysis of the data?What the hell is wrong with this retard? If everyone would just listen to me the world would be a better place."

North Mississippi is alright, though there are several liberal hellholes up there. Tupelo is pretty conservative, but they’re having trouble with crime from Memphis.

I grew up in Washington Parish Louisiana, right on the border with Mississippi. Growing up between the two blackest states auto-redpills you.
I'm gay but I never even considered letting it affect my politics. My niggerhate is far too strong. And, frankly, I have more in common with Jimbo and Billybob than I do with musical theatre majors and fashion designers.

Mississipi has always been black. The chart only makes it seems like whites are being replaced because 1) blacks have a lower life expectancy. 2) A lot of black people left the south a few generations ago.

We wuz.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLc8YeXP8FY

Attached: East of West - Who Wants War v4-023.jpg (1988x3056, 643K)

Any good stories about Mississippi blacks?

Niggers are afraid of the mountains & the woods.

>A lot of black people left the south a few generations ago.
No shit Sherlock, we hadnt noticed.

I used to work in customer service. It's our demographics that determined our customers. Working with black people on the phone is one of the hardest and most challenging roles I've ever had to fill. It's absolutely true that they have no empathy. And let's not confuse empathy with sympathy. There's not necessarily an emotional component to empathy. Empathy in a nutshell is, "I don't know what you know. You have to tell me what you know so that I can know it with you." This is a very basic practical application of empathy. So many of our Black customers who called in needing assistance were unable to apply that very simple concept. They simply couldn't understand that they had to explain the problem so that I could assist them.

wat u sayin dont make no sense

Attached: 06E1F471-5149-4FCD-84D8-A7DAF1DE1DCE.jpg (864x782, 223K)

You have it exactly, sir.

Attached: 74BD82E4-A47E-411E-AC92-269CE0741051.gif (480x360, 353K)

Texas isn't looking so good either, my fellow cucks.

Attached: beauutifultrumpgirl.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

wat up wardy, wanna be ma shawty?

How so?

Do they also not have empathy in their communities?

WAKANDA FOREVER!

MS will be blue in about 10 years and with the special election in July we could pick up one senate seat and if McDaniels wins we can pick up two.

instagram.com/p/BcJBh_ugICo
Here is her boyfriend

Every store has armed guards during November/December because everyone gets robbed during the holidays.

There was an armed robbery that resulted in a fatality a couple years ago and our work almost turned into a gang war because the two PR ladies had hired all their family members and one family had robbed/murdered the other.

Who cares? Women are open gates to hell.

Between shitlibs flooding in from Cali, Mexicans flooding in from Mexico, and niggers being niggers, the state is turning into a free for all.

Is Katrina still haunting you?

>anecdotal evidence

This is why everyone thinks you're dumb

It was until the natives overthrew them.

>They simply couldn't understand that they had to explain the problem so that I could assist them.
because whites never listen....duh. please don't try to play the victim, white devil.

Very little sympathy or sympathy in their communities either. One very simple truth you never hear in the media is how black people hate each other. Although hate is often portrayed as interracial, it's in fact intra-racial based on my experience. The crime rate, whether violent or otherwise, is almost entirely intra-racial. Black people cut each other's throats every single day through violent crime and theft.

The problems faced by black Americans are no longer "systemic" as often claimed. I say this coming from a place where there's history on every street corner and where many true victims are still alive today. If they wanted, the leftists and sjw could speak with those victims or even with the families of individuals who were murdered. Of course they have very little will to do so. They're simply putting on a show for other people like themselves. The problems faced by black Americans in the modern era come down to individual failures and cultural devolution.

>For decades the rest of the country and the wider world has viewed white Southerners through a lens of malevolent evil.
Gee ... I wonder why they hate us so?

Attached: C0EAD0FD-0025-4590-97B3-802CFF8340A0.jpg (909x909, 239K)

You actually put a smile on my face.

What training do you have?

instagram.com/p/BUFWaMHB4Nt
here is a friend of hers, they all go for foreigners. we have lost

Attached: trumpgirlwhydothis.jpg (777x777, 441K)

You work at sitel don’t you...

Attached: 94E4B145-DAA6-4ED7-88AF-6DE5B92BC749.png (75x100, 15K)

>55s
The Rothschild’s want 85% of the planet dead. There won’t be any EBTs.

lol I don't live in Texas

Katrina destroyed South Mississippi, but you wouldn’t know that because our mainstream media focused on squalling nogs standing on rooftops in New Orleans. Mississippi feels the pain from Katrina every day. That is Mexico invaded and stole jobs people needed rebuilding...and they never left. They continue to steal work, they’re on EBT, and their women shit out a baby every year. We also had an increase in crime from NOLA niggers moving to Mississippi, though it is my understanding Texas caught the brunt of the violent black invasion.

Screw you then. Nice banter tho. Carry on.

Learn from them. I miss mine every day.

no balls

I'll keep that in mind. Any idea why?

Where will you be once Niggerggedon begins?

This. The black people ive helped over the phone were just as retarded as the whites.

instagram.com/p/Bd1JZzolbyJ
the typical texan conservative white girl. we must give up and get ourselves asian wives.

Attached: trumpgirlsforforeigners.jpg (1079x1349, 203K)

I can confirm there still a lot of resentment over the way the media focused on Louisiana when the storm actually hit Mississippi. Wolf Blitzer is a cunt and a half for his role in focusing the nation's attention on the worst slums in America, people with nothing to lose and failed to heed their own governments warning of imminent danger, instead of people on the MS coast who were productive and who had built sustainable lives for themselves.

i.e. any place that requires self-reliance lol.

I don’t think they view woods as something you can actually walk through. Like there’s just a barrier at the edge of the woods and the trees are just painted on. Go to various parks around the state and never see any niggers on any of the trails.

What is it about every black majority on the face of the earth looks like this? This photo could have been taken in Baltimore, Haiti, Detroit or Africa & no one would be able to tell the difference.

at least three of these have foreigner boyfriend (the hottest of them imo). insane. what do?

Attached: wemustgetasianwives.jpg (1080x1350, 1.83M)

Yep. Still plenty of resentment. It was a pretty big red pill for a lot of folks. I had a friend with a big heart who went to NOLA with the intention of offering her services (doctor) and she wound up locked in the Superdome. She had SERIOUS PTSD from it. All of those blacks were forming gangs and hunting down white people to beat up, rob, and rape. They also beat up, robbed, and raped each other. The mentally ill were wandering around peeing on the cots. Whereas in Mississippi, where as you correctly point out the storm landed, we had almost no crime. I knew one guy who got shot and killed, but he had a mouth on him, was a violent little shit, and probably deserved it. We didn’t rob, rape, or kill each other. We walked around when our roads were blocked, when we had no electricity, gas, or running water, to check to see if everybody was okay or needed any help.

Even in Podesta's leaked emails there was a conversation he was having where the point was made how in every black community throughout the Western Hemisphere, weather in North America or in Europe, there's not a single community resulting from an African or black diaspora that could reasonably or fairly be considered a success socially or economically. This despite the extraordinarily generous welfare states that many European nations provide and active government involvement in their economies. They simply can't be helped.

Weird, they're one of the most beautiful parts of any state imo, that's why taxes go to park rangers, cleaning trails, etc. But at least these areas are relatively safe from drug dealers, gang bangers, etc.

Attached: 1516036771774.png (852x944, 70K)

Meant to reply to you. Ooops.