Why does nearly every anime have absolutely shit animation these days...

Why does nearly every anime have absolutely shit animation these days? I could "tolerate" korean quality but cgi just ruins it outright. every action scene now is cgi, and always has too much movement compared to the rest of the animation. the only stuff that doesnt look like shit is sol because theres nothing to anime

Complaining about AotS thus far, really, and a very pretty anime as well. Just makes you look silly nilly mister willy.

its not even specific to steven universe, look at literally any anime. inuyashiki has this problem too. theyre good stories and bundles except the animation

what the fuck is steven universe?

Houseki No Kuni is fucking great. I do get your point though.

its a show about gems that fight an intergalactic war. the protag is generally passive and not a super fighter or anything. early on hes too weak to fight or do anything really. its kinda funny how similar the two shows are

Ew, I didn't realize I was talking to an undercaste.

ITS A SHIT SHOW jesus man, im saying its a rip off. steven universe has even worse animation

So shit that you know every detail about it?

>that pic
Did Phos kill her friends and turn them into decorations?
That's not cool.

This is the future of anime. Just accept it.

You seem very knowledgeable. Do you enjoy playing in sewage?

I've got a jewelry fetish and that image does crazy stuff to me.

so ive watched it? so?

I know I am probably taking bate but literally the only thing those two shows have in common is gem people. That is like saying shinsekai no yori is the same as kim possible for having a naked mole rat. Don't be a dumb faggot like this guy.

I've been preferring the term "Gemono Friends" personally.

Same.
Wish I had a cute girl I could decorate with shiny rocks.

>kim possible
Guys I thought this was an anime board.

>That is like saying shinsekai no yori is the same as kim possible for having a naked mole rat
You mean they're not?

Lack of standards and finite budget. Free market sucks. Their audience is underage retards, or mentally underage manchildren. The former don't care either way, and the latter will swallow anything as long as there's some meme potential. I don't think anything can be done about this. We can only wait for the time when real animation becomes viable again, if that's even possible.

is that a sparkledog?

Where is MY SAKUGA????
Like in Blade of Immortal and OVA!

No it is a sparklerock. Easy mistake.

Watch Kemono Friends instead.