Lie to investors

>lie to investors
>still make them money
>gets thrown in a cell with murders and rapists
What the fuck?

Attached: 105025793IMG_20180223_123747.jpg (2000x1334, 811K)

its the first part that's a felony, in case you were confused about it

It was a Ponzi scheme. Give old investors the new investor's money.

How is lying to people even remotely compared to something like manslaughter which might get you the same term?

comparable*

judge was pissed about martins behaviour up to sentencing that never helps, bless him

Attached: martinseth.jpg (636x228, 39K)

Because its a big fucking crime and unless you want to fucking pay even more tax to keep these retards in prison we aren't going to build more prisons. You aren't playing with pennies either. Just imagine if you are the one giving the money. Hurr durr he made money who the fuck cares.

He jacked up the price of HIV meds from $20 to $2000+. Despite the judge claiming it had nothing to do with that, you can believe the pressure from “muh poor fags” libtards certainly helped seal the deal.
Plenty of white collar criminals got away for less by doing far more damage if it was purely based on financial fraud.

The price hike was only for health insurance companies. he would give it for free if people contacted him directly.

Also he threatened Hillary thats the real reason he is in jail

About Hillary was in pure jest. That woman wanted a stick to beat him with and she got one.

you don't get 7 years for manslaughter... minimum is 15 when you are white and life without parole if you are a nigger

While I don't deny it's a big crime it's the first time I see an example of someone being found properly guilty about it.

Nobody went to jail for LIBOR

Nobody went to jail for torture and extraordinary rendition
The guy who exposed it did

>lying to investors oy vey!
nobody went to jail for lying about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction

Nobody went to jail for doctoring 911 audio to create the impression George Zimmerman was a racist.
Nobody went to jail for blackening up OJ on a time magazine cover in 1994

FREE MY NIG SHKRELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harvey Weinstein won’t go to jail for rape.

A law is a law you shit-bather
Lying in business is bad. It's bad ethics and morality. Not that you literal faeces skins would understand either concept though.

They have been trying to do that to Tony Blair in the UK for years you dolt

not succeeding though are they goy

He did the same thing many on Wall Street do, but made the fatal error of pissing off the government.

Do not piss off government. Give your money to government. Worship government. Only then can you be free of sin.

Accidentally killing someone is very bad. So is intentionally stealing the life savings / retirements of hundreds of honest people.

The guy is a first time non violent offender, he's gonna be with all of the other white collar criminals not the rapists and murderers

>minimum is 15

Attached: 1485893713606.jpg (1047x706, 155K)

that's not manslaughter though. it's accidental death

wow I had no idea that piece of shit killed someone.