Daily reminder that mistreatment and cruelty animals is un-white and those who unnecessarily hurt and torture animals...

Daily reminder that mistreatment and cruelty animals is un-white and those who unnecessarily hurt and torture animals for psychopathic pleasure deserve a helicopter ride

Attached: 124857374.jpg (367x480, 69K)

Why do I not care about 1000 starving niglets but I can't watch an animal suffering?

because those 1000 niglets would be causing the suffering to the animals not the other way around

it's what makes us great. and also weak.

It's also because we believe in actual equality of humanity. Not the 'we're all the same' nonsense, but that everyone is responsible and capable of making their own decisions. So when I see people suffering due to the actions of themselves and their communities, I feel for them, especially if they're children (because that's different than adults) but it's a bit tempered. The community is responsible for them, the same way I feel responsible for my small group of a "community" that I am close to; so it's sad, but it's someone else's responsibility. When I see an animal suffering due to actions of people around them, I feel for them more because they're helpless, and there's no need for people to do cruel things to them - it's infuriating. Hurting animals isn't the same as shit tier society producing suffering.

All that said, I'm curious on the numbers of who is more likely to commit animal cruelty. I know some cultures are monsters in that regard. There are a lot of fucked up people doing this shit in the US too though, and I hate them. I wonder if it's largely whites or not. It saddens me.

you sir are correct

You whiteys will pay, your time will come cracker. Look around you, the brothers are ready for revolution, Wakanda was just a sign. You racist neckbeards don't dare say the N word to me or my bros face. Smdh.

Nigger you're probably half white and look like a Brazilian cream latte shut the fuck up.

was wakanda a sign that jew media will rile up black folk against whitey? I'm not sure what other parallel you speak of. Beware the jew, who seeks to divide and conquer always. The best friend of the black man was always white people. If you compare treatment of blacks by every other racial group throughout history, we should be given fucking medals.

Jews are white

Nature is the heart and soul of our nations. As are the father-son passtimes of farming , hunting and fishing. all can be done humanely and within respect for natural life.

Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP were huge advocaters for the preservation of nature

Attached: IrishPineMarten.jpg (640x480, 85K)

kek

I'm as black as the night motherfucker, I'm the coal that will set fire to your dreams.

Don't you come on here telling me what to think man, I'm and individual but I'm also my bros. You ain't my bro, you're a cracka

You've got another thing coming as well, many brothers were imported into leaf land. What u gonna do when the day comes? Shitpost on Sup Forums? We be nailing ur women and conquering your cities white boi

I'm not telling you what to think, I'm telling you that jews are telling you what to think, and that you should think for yourself. I'm also telling you that you're thread and your skin color are bait/10.

>you're a cracka
But who gives you gibs if not cracka? Chingchong lets you starve and ahmed will enslave you.

Are you calling me dumb nigga? Get out of here, I ain't gotta listen to none of that shit, my momma raised her boy just god damn right

Yea but that's because crackas enslaved my kin, now you gotta pay reparations.

Wildlife preservation is the greatest legacy man can leave behind.

Nah I don't know you, you might be a genius. Ahmed, Chang, Santiago, and most of all ClickClick Afrikana enslaved your kin. Whitey got in on it late, and then were the first to end it soon after, because we don't like seeing suffering.

The Swiss had nothing to do with slavery though. He doesn't owe you anything

>
>>I'm the coal that will set fire to your dreams.
Please be the one that will kill all of the idiot niggers, I beg you to set my dreams on fire.

And that's why we all hate Hitler because he killed all those Jews

subtle burn

To be honest, that bunny is probably terrified.

Bunnies hate being picked up because in the wild they are exclusively prey animals and the only time they leave the ground is when a bird has swooped down to eat them.

>mein kampf was actually written by the fuhrer's pet bunno
>"dear log. I have lost track of the days. That austrian jew keeps picking me up. It's terrifying. I will not allow them to continue their assault on my brethren."
>"Wir müssen die Human ausrotten!"

Look at your speech, you belittle me, you put me down.
>ClickClick Afrikana
I don't know what u talkin bout

All whites get the rewards from our suffering, so they should all pay reparations. White privilege boy, have you ever heard of it? U got one or two things to read about, I'll tell u that.
And I don't kill brothers, unlike you we work together. We might have our differences, but when evil whitey or someone else come attacking us we bang the motherfuckers to the ground, as one.

Because you are a true hero and a good white man

Times up white boi

If you really are black that explains the inferiority complex. A bunch of mutumbos enslaved you long before the white man did

It's called bantz, we made up a funny name for different races. I can't pronounce a typical african name, same thing with chinese, it's called a joke.

I never put you down, The Dutch and Portuguese put you down there, I've never been to Brazil.

>>All whites get the rewards from our suffering
The Russians didn't get rewarded from American/European slave trading. Also slavery hasn't benefited me because all the whites in Canada have white guilt and say I have privilege because of it. That doesn't benefit me.

>>We might have our differences, but when evil whitey or someone else come attacking us we bang the motherfuckers to the ground, as one.
Didn't blacks in Brazil protest some Carnival chick who was too black and replaced her with a more latte colored skin tone?

>>I've never been to Brazil
Don't go cause it's filled with niggers and caramel cream Jew race mixers that, ironically, protest Carnival models who are too black.

kek, so it's like the inverse of our 56% meme, anyone who is more than 20% of one race is literally subhuman?

Ya pretty much, even Soygoy of Kukkad did a video on it when he was trolling Franny

lol, they argue about the precise most desired amount of racemixing, Top Jew. I was right when I said the jew is telling them what to think I guess, jfc.

Muh dick mufugga

>we're gonna gas the bikes, race war nao
>but can't spot a larp
Niggers here can barely speak portuguese. You have to be better than t_D if you want to make a difference. If I was a nigger I would be too busy in an abatedouro de novinha. Up your game fellas.

Attached: 1512046862431.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

most replies hinted that you were baiting, mr. "masterbaiter". In a race war, there won't be shitposting, and spotting the nogs down a rifle barrel is even easier than on the internet (hint, there none on the internet)

Top keks for you my caramel latte colored Brazilian shit lord

Ok tough guy

Attached: 1511214320770.jpg (1848x2500, 625K)

you're the one who brought up race war, I was trying to befriend the black man.

Human beings are animals. you are not exempt from nature. Nazis killed millions of people, jew and otherwise. By your logic, nazis are unwhite.

nice LARP

I'm black, you can be my friend. I'll fight along side you in the great race war tho cause I hate niggers

OP do you eat meat?

Fuck off nigger. Whites have done more for your shit race than your own. I fucking WISH we weren't humanitarians

>Sympathy towards Jews
>A fucking leaf

Attached: a fucking leaf.jpg (517x650, 80K)

stop memeflagging and responding to bait you fucking newfag piece of shit retard. What a fucking embarrassment

>inb4 some shitty middle-school tier response from this faggot wannabe

>Replying to your own comment

and there it is

That bun-bun is so fucking cute AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 7cd038b22eb72da25e3b5ce322580af3-d5047sd.jpg (700x657, 300K)

Agreed only inferior animals are cruel to other inferior animals because they lack cognitive dissonance.

Attached: nig dog.webm (480x600, 657K)

Attached: 1rFfXJy.webm (718x404, 1.71M)

Attached: cozyowl.webm (720x720, 2M)