Read the wikipedia article on alt-right for the first time

>read the wikipedia article on alt-right for the first time
>suddenly dawns on me that i've slowly been indoctrinated into an extremist political ideology associated with terrorism
>welp, fuck it
>mfw

Attached: 1424905676945.jpg (1000x1000, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That’s right you should be drinking your soy and having your wife bred by jamal

Attached: 1520643313520.jpg (1092x747, 203K)

don't get it twisted, leaf. i'm not going back to the bluepill. there is no going back. it's just a surreal moment when you step back and realize you've drifted pretty far from the mainstream

Just remember, they made you that way

OP
> fell for the alt-right meme.
> is fake and gay.
> glows in the dark.

bombs away, mr mcveigh!

F

Attached: 22-years-after-the-oklahoma-city-bombing-timothy-mcveigh-remains-the-only-terrorist-executed-by-us.j (1506x1129, 151K)

They're not making it easier producing shows about Waco and documentaries about Oklahoma. I've completed my reading of Turner Diares. What was the damn plan for them to me to do?

They go for clickbaits and rating and end up brewing fringe culture into mainstream.

fake news my nigger

ive been pilled on waco and mcveigh for years. ive read numerous books about it ("american terrorist" by dan herbeck is the best if you can get past the author's bias)

that was my very first redpill. before that i was a liberal

Attached: timothy-mcveigh-507562-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

Did you become a CIA nigger before or after your first red pill?

McVeigh was sheep-dipped spec ops
OKC was an inside job

i probably graduated from langley at about the same time you got your JIDF and ShariaBlue training

Attached: 1515162837934.jpg (500x375, 26K)

t. humble water filter salesman

you dont think i see that this is a demoralization psyop? "i-its impossible to blow up a govt building! had to be an inside job!" bullshit. mcveigh caught the feds slipping and BTFO'd them with extrene prejudice

Attached: 2018-02-06-20-28-05-.jpg (302x167, 7K)

That's why all the ATF cleared the building before the blast.

>i'm not going back to the bluepill.
Lol. See you tomorrow

nigger he didn't do it.

YOU GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER

read a book nigger

Attached: 1520445541818.png (450x450, 391K)

Where are the tapes of the explosion?
McVeigh leaving the truck?
26 witnesses saw John Doe #2
Bomb Squad tells media they are defusing Bombs 2 and 3.
>Right wing patriots that love the country are hell bent on killing the same countries citizens.

You CIA niggers glow so bright
>starts a thread basically claiming "alt-right" are terrorists.
>imma pepper dontcha wanna be a pepper too?
>shilling for Tim
>gets called out and makes shareable Jew accusations

It's all classic PATCON.
The HRC loyalists in the FBI are going to go all out just like the 90's to get the "Alt-Right" to be the "Church of White Supremacy". They are trying their level best to smear as much as possible, this is the last gasp.

>hurrrrrrrr
brainlet.jpg
>claiming alt-right are terrorists
i was quoting wikipedia. they're not wrong though. not every alt-right is a terrorist but some are. what would you call picrelated? remember, any act of politically motivated violence meets the dictionary definition of "terrorism." and dont say roof isnt alt-right. his manifesto reads like any Sup Forums thread

Attached: 220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (220x258, 13K)

What would you call pic related?
Clearly far more "political" than just "I hate niggers and my my cuts my hair with a mixing bowl".

Attached: 041712DH_tax_protest.jpg (1140x773, 120K)

have you even read his manifesto? homeboy is woke af

I'm sure it's up there with Rick and Morty by his brave actions of killing decent black folk instead of murdering drug dealers.

There's an article? Finally I can get to the bottom of this 'alt-right' meme

Attached: Der Leaf.jpg (1506x1278, 481K)

Attached: Time to Abandon Thread.gif (589x250, 1.71M)

>decent black folk
le based black man xD

Attached: images-1.png (211x239, 3K)

Yeah they got me to.
Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

It’s like a Wes Anderson movie

>20 mins later
Did you have to go consult an intern for that comeback?

>It is the only biography authorized by McVeigh himself, and was based on 75 hours of interviews that the authors had with McVeigh.[1] McVeigh was said to be pleased overall with the book, but disappointed with the way he was portrayed and the explanation of his motive.[2]

I'll have to check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

If the Alt Right is a threat, why has nobody avenged the political prisoners of Charlottesville? Why is Kessler still shouted down by Jew Signer's darkie army? For a bunch of supposed terrorists, they sure never do anything. That's why normal white people don't take Leftist bullshit seriously. Where are all these white terrorists? They either don't exist or they are very few in number. They are the Boogey Man used to scare people into giving up their rights. Those men in Charlottesville are in jail for defending themselves while white. That is not white supremacy.

fuck off fbi nigger

How is what Tim McVeigh did any different than what our soldiers did in Iraq and Afghanistan?

I have no sympathy for the Feds. I'm glad he did what he did, they were getting fucking crazy between ruby ridge/waco.
Feds don't seem to understand this.

You know he was an Iraq vet right?

I was just listening to some retard in discord ranting about muh niggers when I realized that all the alt-right is one big hyperbole circlejerk but then I remembered that's all the modern left is either

wtf I love horseshoe theory now

Based on my observations "alt-right" is like:
> 50% pure trolling for LULZ
> 20% JIDF kikes role-playing as nazi terrorists in order to make the real nazis look bad
> 20% teenage idiots who have no idea what they have gotten into
> 10% actual die-hard alt-right/nazi/whatever fanatics

>Alt-Right
Nice label, faggot nigger.

>Feds don't seem to understand this.
If they understood it, they would no longer be feds, would they?

I somehow start to feel like he is a bit of a clown.

>Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!
This is what the shadow government told him.

F

Also, somebody should charge him with cultural appropriation. I have never seen such shameless acts of cultural appropriation. He should be hanged in Hague.

I think they can find the middle. Do they want to, is the question.

tfw you realize redpilling is radicalization

Attached: 12391234625.png (714x612, 487K)

>have you even red Loki?
t. tiny tim

Bombs away, Mr. Mcveigh!