Why are there more female pedos, Sup Forums?

Why are there more female pedos, Sup Forums?

Attached: What+the+fuck_dec709_6542634.jpg (720x957, 158K)

There probably aren't more. People are just realizing women aren't perfect creatures so they suspect them, and they get caught more because of it. Kinda like how black people get busted for weed more than white people even though whites smoke it just as much. If there's no suspicion, the cops don't come looking.

Age a few years and you will come to the realization that all women want to fuck their daddies and are low key pedos, prove me wrong. Also:
>Be female teacher
>Hot, but hitting the wall (early to mid 30's)
>In profession with mostly people who love kids, amplifying the noise of your ticking biological clock
>Also in profession with most beta tier cucks
>Surrounded by student athletes in their prime with 5% body fat

Sexual revolution.

>Kinda like how black people get busted for weed more than white people
Black people smoke weed in public, white people don't.

Because so many guys their own age are beta they are being forced to go for chad children

Yeah might also have to do with black men being 8% of the population and committing over half of the murders, jackass

Attached: rd.jpg (250x201, 11K)

That's because they get caught with the drug while committing other crimes you fucking nigger

they dont have a husband and they want to have children, they get desperate

I know a woman who went to a catholic school and got raped by a nun several times. Tried to convince me that getting raped by a woman isn't cool.

did she masturbate the victim or what, how does a woman rape another woman?

Male gynocentric biases

Most males are beta faggots, super thirst fags who think pussy
>is the end all and be all of their existence
>don't mind being groomed by a degenerate
>the molested often become rapists and degenerates themselves and should be purged as well.

An increasingly technocratic society is outing the bias, and the female pedos

Attached: 1508818715384.jpg (650x1085, 130K)

The nun was in her 40s or 50s, and my friend was 11-12 at the time. Didn't go in detail, but basically forcing her down and touch her everywhere.

>black people get busted for weed more
That's because of the one SD lower IQ, Tyrone.

Sexual abuse of minors has always been dominated by female perpetrators. The thing is when it's a female perpetrator is "nice" so no one is seen as the victim and punishment isn't enforced and there is no public outcry.

I don't get what the women's interest in it is. They want chad but he's younger than them? Doesn't make sense to me. Women always like their men to be older than them.

They're getting desperate. Women have driven so many guys away with their constant bullshit, they have few options now.

younger women who know their sexual value want older me. Older women who know their sexual value has declined want younger men

>Most males are beta faggots, super thirst fags who think pussy
this is true most guys today are manlets, low-T and brainwashed.

We all know kids tell the truth their not totally conditioned and brainwashed yet by them and this is a turn on to any woman over the 20-30 something soyboy faggots out there.

Attached: 1481724798475.jpg (800x610, 363K)

The actual problem is delayed adulthood that society is pushing towards.

These women that were supposed to have children by 22 aren't by their 30's. They still feel "young" and basically in high school. They have no responsibilities, everyone telling them they're right, and they had no repercussions for whatever irresponsible actions they did in their 20's. YOLO shit. So they with this mentality, they'll go after younger guys who are biologically more fertile and sexual active than the beaten down 30 year old man.

they're probably just being reported and convicted more often. I doubt the rates have actually increased much.

A lot of men were molested at a young age by women

For what purpose? Were they all vhadlets?

*chadlets

yeah, because I smoke it when I'm in the comfort of my own home, not loitering in front of a convenience store or driving in a beat up piece of shit car with busted taillights and expired tags