Why didn't the japanese like it?

Why didn't the japanese like it?

Will there ever be more?

>Why didn't the Nips like it?
>Will there ever be more
The story already reach it's conclusion. No need to milk it.

>Why didn't the japanese like it?
Huh? It's a cult classic, it made Nightow into a popular artist at the time and when the Maximum print got to Young King Ours magazine it became one of the famous titles for that magazine to this day. That and Vash's design became an inspiration for other popular characters like Hirano saying Alucard's design is partially based on Vash's, Mohri from Blazblue also said Vash was a bit of an inspiration for Ragna.

Japs hated the anime

they loved the manga (which is why they hated the anime because it butchered the manga)

Trigun Brotherhood WHEN?

After Kekkai Sennen

Also Kevin from TiTS

>Trigun Brotherhood
That title actually makes a lot of sense!

> Vash the Stampede, the humanoid typhoons
> Alucard, the bird of Hermes and vlad tepes
> Ragna the Bloodedge
> Some guy named Kevin

Man, TiTs is a boring series.

that's for the better, just like cowboy bebop, you shouldn't milk perfection.

how can it be when its intials spell out "tits"?

Fuck you faggot, he's easily the most interesting character in the TitS series. His redemption is in the 3rd.
Also he has a title, it's the Heretic Hunter.

>(which is why they hated the anime because it butchered the manga)
Don't spout bullshit, anime was released in 1998 when there was barely anything to butcher (the manga ended in 2006).

and maybe it would be forgiven for it if not for most of the first act being nothing but anime original filler.

They had to wrap the story up somehow with only 3 manga volumes to cover. Nightow himself loved the anime.

really miss this art style

then do what FMA did and start with the being faithful THEN dive into anime original bullshit

don't show the manga fans on the word go that this isn't going to be anything like your favorite manga.

Would like to see Livio animated.

Poor man's Wolfwood

Wolfwood didn't have mental problems.

In case you weren't aware there was a movie a while back. Was pretty neat to dive back one last time. Just diddn't like that the music was a little more spannish(?) instead of the original bottleneck-whatever music.
At least I had that impression, but then again I'm not good with music.

Is the manga any good?

Good for me.

The anime went into filler in the later half while the manga continued on for several more years. This alone should tell you how different the manga is and that its a must read if you only saw the anime.

if you liked wolfwood, his involvement in the latter half of the story makes him one of the most well characterized characters ever.

it's one of those "makes the anime look like shit in comparison" manga

meant to reply to

holy fuck im going to kill myself,
was meant for

I wish the movie was manga-based or at least more centered around Vash. The OST was very weak compared to Trigun/Gungrave OSTs by the same composer sadly. It was somewhat fun though.

This shot from the movie was drawn by Nightow by the way.

Is the manga really that different?

I always found it funny how some of my friends really said they liked trigun but they'd only ever seen the show. Meanwhile I'd read the manga originally years ago and it left me feeling more confused than anything and the whole ending felt a little deus ex machina though I still kinda liked it for its style. Took me a while to realize the anime was completely different.

Very.

Tonally? I always found the anime a too goofy for my liking.

Ain't the author working on arms peddler?

Yes the manga does have its light hearted moments but the further it goes the more dark and depressing it gets. Vash really gets his shit kicked in thanks to his philosophy of pacifism and a lot of people suffer. I don't think it goes full edgelord mode but it's not quite as goofy as the anime.

>leaving out Kevin's both of Kevin's titles to make some shitty point

Nice. I'll pick it up.

It was always a series I wanted to like more than I did.

nope

Bad Cobra copy

It's been years but I still haven't read past Wolfwood's death.