Literally fuck up the universe because of vagina

>Literally fuck up the universe because of vagina

Cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A89blUjT7z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no he didnt

yup he did.

Actually, come to think of it, Shinji was less of a cuck than Gendo at the beginning, since he refuses to cooperate in the cuck's plans.

>ahh boo boo someone special to me died
>as if that doesn't happen to literally every person on earth
>still feel you're entitled to trash everyone's existence just so you can get back you gf

breh....

Gendo was a true man, choosing to follow his beliefs until the very end, throwing himself against the entire world to follow his own path.

But he was fucking dick

didnt fuck up the universe tho

You don't get to reshape the entire world in your image by being kind.

He is not a cuck.
He is a manwhore.

Well Gendo couldn't do that either

Jesus did

Yeah but he got very close.

He didn't do it himself, but the end result is still fucked.

That alpha didn't give a fuck about the world's opinion and took his pussy back from death itself. And the world didn't get destroyed, all the consciousness just blended.

>single planet
>universe

You can't make this shit up.

not the universe, earth only
my point is OP is a liar

Sounds pretty Chad to me.

Reminder he's a pedo

Begone liars

Well if Yui was as attached to him as she was to Shinji, I'm beginning to see why he'd do it. Consider that these two people were always in the same office or room from the moment they met and probably had the exact same interests.
Also consider why Gendo acts like Gendo, and don't say hedgehog. He didn't simply lose a person, he lost everything.

captcha:
>slow children at play
nice

Why couldn't he try to get tangified inside the 01 just as Yui?
She wouldn't reject him, right?

prove me wrong

Ritsuko, I ...

If he didn't do it, SEELE would have found some other unwitting pawn to do it. The only thing he really did was force the world to come to an end on his terms.

kek

I'm still not sure if he tried to sacrifice his son or ensure his survival. Maybe nothing at all or a bit of both.

>these retards

Gendo was a fucking retard. Basically, if he wanted to succeed all he had to do was to not be a dick to everyone he met. If he hadn't treated Shinji like a discardable rag, Shinji would cooperate more and be a better fighter. If he hadn't treated Rei like his property, she wouldn't have ruined his plans in the end.

Thank god best girl here corrected Gendo.

this is pretty true

>Gendo was a fucking reitard.
He should have spent more time with his son. This explains everything.

Jesus doesn't real

The Earth is the center of the universe

Nobody cucked him except Shinji being all up in his mom during one of those weird dream sequences.

I don't remember that happening.

>Nobody cucked him
>except the guy who cucked him

hmm...

>treats Shinji like shit from the very 1st time of their reunion
>treats Rei like a disposable piece of garbage
>treats Asuka as a tool
>even treats SEELE as a bunch of shitheads (although they deserve it)

But he's still a chad.

That he is, bad parenting or not.

Gendo was a Yuifag, literally the biggest retards on the planet.

>implying chad
he literally got wrecked by a 14yo girl

>speed watcher

Yui was behind everything from the very beginning.
Gendou was just an ignorant needy fool unaware of her original plan.

Her plan was fulfilled :
>fusing with Eva in front of her kid to program him to unconsciously know his mom=01
>letting only Shini piloting 01
>eating the fruit of life in order to becoming a Godly organism
>letting Shinji in control of Instrumentality
>remaining inside of the Eva forever in order to be a living testimony of humanity

Gendou was jobbed to the very end, BTFO by his wife when she was refusing Rei as a pilote, BTFO by Rei who refused him instrumentality, BTFO by Shinji/Yui as evil Eva when he was eaten the hell up instead of being properly tanged.

That '14yo girl' was a temporary god.

Yeah but now that earth is gone the angels will go after other civilizations so he fucked the aliens.

I hereby propose putting "cuck" on autoban.

Maybe he had a thing for very tall girls, user?

Behold, the biggest retard ever: The Yuifag.

Complain all you want about Asukafags, Kaworufags or Reifags, but the Yuifag is the dumbest of them all. (yes, singular)

how tall?

>only 24 results in 12 years
I'm actually pretty shocked.

Between fifth and two hundred.

Or you can go to a place like tumblr or reddit where people will gladly censor everything

By definition there can only ever be one Yuifag. Kozo counts as 0.5.

Not really 12, archives don't go all the way back to 2003. Still, I didn't expect the difference to be this huge.

He did drive to kids to insanity all while trying to get his dead wife back, as if she'd be happy about fucking their kid over. In the end he failed and his kid temporarily ended humanity by giving people an out if they want it.

All Gendou had to do was tell both Shinji and Asuka that he found a way to get their mom's back, and they would have been on board for the long haul. He wouldn't have to give them the whole truth or anything, just bits and pieces and they would have fell in line.

Also expecting the dummy plug to work after the first time, seeing it fail a second time and STILL being stubborn about having Shinji pilot is flat out stupid.

Everything I stated stands true to what happened in the plot.
Yui was the one pulling the strings as Unit 01, and had been planing it for a while, see her dialogue with Fuyutsuki while Shinji was a baby.

I'm actually a Mayafag btw

Sad that you only got one (You)?

By the way, your post is just fanwank. Yui literally jumped into the EVA and had no plan.

I guess I can see where you're coming from to a degree, but even if that were the case I dont think you can deny the fact that she loved Shinji.

dude literally couldn't get over it.. So pathetic desu. Idk how anyone finds him likeable besides people who self insert.

I wonder how Yui's pussy felt on his dick.

Is it even possible to self-insert as Gendo? I mean how many anons could pull off the cold, distant mentor act and get away with it?

Are you making an assertion that Sup Forums doesn't censor stupid ass shit?

A little bit of 404 is good. Half a day ago someone started a thread with a very well made /x/ photo, the kind that engraves itself into your eyeballs. We'd become tang central if people did that shit every ten minutes.

>censor
Deleting trash isn't censorship.

Yeah, it's one of the biggest red flags for a crossboard newfaggot.

The moral of the story is that Gendo was a manchild who couldn't accept reality and attempts to remake it in a nihilistic way. Shinji does the exact same thing when granted the chance by Instrumentality, though he later rejects what he's created and comes back to the real world.

A lot of people don't get this and so Anno has to keep beating us over the head with it, but rejecting reality IS NOT A GOOD THING, whether in the fictional sense of Instrumentality or in the otaku NEET culture amongst the show's own fandom.

So in a way you're right, Gendo was a weak man with a strong force of will, as ironic as that sounds.

>Reminder he's a pedo

proof?

What about people who just do dmt and meditate the entire day? Are they basically doing the same thing as us but without torrents or the panda?

>implying Anno doesn't hate us too

Only person Anno really hates is Anno. Although he may hate his dad a little bit.

This doesn't really make sense when you consider Gendo would have succeeded and essentially redefined what 'accepting reality' is if it wasn't for fringe factors like Rei gaining emotions.

>he wouldn't succeeded if other people weren't distinct individuals with free will

what a cuck amirite?

I said fringe factor because Rei is a dummy with no soul. It shouldn't have happened.

it should have happened it was a good scene

I never said it wasn't good you niggerfaggot.

you said it should have been not happened

>thinks Rei fucked up Gendo's plan
>it was actually Yui, playing the long game to fuck off to space and become an immortal goddess

cuck

Man, Yui pussy game must have been something else to make a man do all this shit.

The test type's screams and moans should give you an idea.

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=A89blUjT7z8

i'd fuck the shit outta Yui, but that sounds like a man screaming

Mangling teenagers doesn't really propel you forward as well. Your son's friends specially.

Something can be illogical and still cool.

i guess, but i guess we have opposing views on rei's character, i would think that was being built up to, but they did under develop her in NGE

It's actual moans, from the same VA, slowed down and edited. And if I had to choose I'd go with the production model.

huh thats cool

Weren't there different models, though, like when one Rei died?

Why do you think you liked it so much as a kid, anyway?

no idea what your talking about, the fact that rei is a clone?

Yes, there were several clones. When one died another took the place of Rei.

Rei literally cucked Gendo

He's THE cuck of anime

actually there are two replacements, she died once as a child and once by an angel

>we order them in bulk

Didn't Rei who existed after an angel not have the experience gained of the previous Rei? I'm asking because this effects the likeliness of the EoE scene.

no idea

>guy with literal brain problems does not handle situations as well as a perfect entity could have
woa

its almost like one cant change who they are just because it results in a sub-optimal outcome

what literal brain problems?

Cuck was invented on mypostingcareer by their resident stoner shitposter Eloh to refer to republicans like McCain who will turn on their party to maintain status quo. How it migrated to Sup Forums who knows.

Perhaps Gendo is like the anime producer, creating the escapist world through force of will but ultimately he is the same otaku loser.

But if Gendo had only succeeded he wouldn't be a loser. He would be the opposite, he would be God the mega chad and reality itself. When you run from 'reality' you run from Gendo.

Maybe he would have succeeded if Anno hadn't ran out of money and done the end of eva the way he did. Perhaps it is all meta.

he never ran out of money he ran out of time.

i think he means the dead wife and/or hating your son thing