"I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you."

God blesses those who treat the Jews decently and curse those who seek to harm the Jews.

You don't have to be a believer in the God of Abraham or the Bible to accept this proposition. All the Jews' ancient enemies disappeared from history. And look at what happened to Spain after it expelled its Jews in 1492. One of the greatest powers of the world became largely irrelevant to history within a couple of generations. As for Germans, the perpetrators of the Holocaust, they endured a staggering amount of death and suffering as a result of their support for the greatest Jew hater in history; and their country was divided in half for the next half-century. Likewise, the countries today that most curse the Jews -- Arab and other Muslim countries -- are among the most benighted countries in the world. If they were to devote to building their countries the money and energy they devote to attempting to destroy Israel, they would be in far better condition morally, socially, economically and politically.

Meanwhile, the country that has most blessed Israel and the Jews is America. No country in the modern period has treated its Jews as well as America has, and no country has stood by Israel as much as America has. And America has been almost uniquely blessed.

Attached: dontfuckwithisrael[1].jpg (383x399, 69K)

Almost forgot, this applies to some euro shitholes today too

blessed with Blacks and Mexicans :))

Shalom, Should add Sweden to that list too.

Yes. Subversion skills are a God-given trait.

The old covenants were broken with the crucifixion of Jesus, so we (believers in Christ) ARE the Jews. Israel is literally just LARPing.

The Soviet Union was jewish.
Ahem lenin trotsky...

>US sucks israeli dick
>america steadily collapsing as a result

It's funny there isn't a list of anyone who actually gained from being "blessed" by the kikes

Attached: 1497549643856.jpg (640x631, 37K)

Scratching my head here. What about Islam?!? The Philistines/ Palestinians are hardly the only pagan-monotheist Muslims to try and subjacent the Jews.

You can't deny they're smart and successful, why would so many of them work in prestigious finance/media/law jobs otherwise

If muslim countries were any good people would be moving there

uniquely fucked over and used as a warmachine you mean.how many lives have jews destroyed?
billions?
fuck you kikenstein.

All those nations tried to eradicate cockroaches and STD's too.

Draw your own parallels.

Attached: Dysfunction demotivator.jpg (662x515, 66K)

Filthy protestant vermin.
The jews were cursed as a nation of Christ killers by the Son of God.
He specifically mocks their claim to be the children of Abraham in the 8th chapter of the Gospel of John and tells them God is done with them.
The destruction of the Temple and the loathsome state of the jew for 2000 years is pretty conclusive proof that the Gospels were right.
Just because these devil worshipping babylonians and the protestant scum who lick their boots are getting uppity as we approach the apocalypse, I see no need to abandon the Christian faith and become a filthy crypto-kike.

not what the vatican says

Tell it to the Inquisition you filthy heathen.
The vatican used to have ghetto next to it where your masters were locked up so they couldn't kill Christian children at night and eat their blood.
When you're burning in hell with them you'll regret shining the boots of devil worshippers you degenerate protestant lickspittle.

Ancient Israel - Gone
Modern Israel - In Process

Fuck off kike.

Attached: Palestine Quds.jpg (1079x700, 355K)

check their website, larper

Jews not equal to kikes
Kikeistan not equal to ISRAEL
iSRAEL is in a state of degeneracy, like America.
Because kikes

Clean up your act.

Israel was an individual, just one guy, but the Scofield Bible fraud conflated the biblical passage to mean Israel the nation. It's a lie, just like the Jews are a lie and a fictitious people.

We are not blessed. Do not believe the lies.

Attached: 1520286285261.jpg (627x800, 108K)

We treated them well and are being repaid by being replaced in our own country because it suits their interests and having policies that set our collapse in motion.

You are setting a double standard for Nations that try to destroy the jews and the jews themselves in terms of permanence. Jews joke that they have been around for 4000 years and all their opponents are transient. That isn't a fair comparison. Counter-semitism has also been around for 4000 years and rises from the grave whenever great nations of the world are dying of Judaism.

Man that's harsh. I'd say we've hit rock bottom here. If this doesn't make the normies wake up nothing will.

The true Jews are the spiritual body of Christ's believers as stated in the NT. The "chosen ones" were chosen for correction and they refused it. Funnily enough, what the false Jews play at with this game is a breaking of a commandment. Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain. People tend to think of this in basic terms, but what is more vain than to say you are chosen by God and should get special treatment by everyone else?

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Attached: 1516180634434.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

>Crusaders
>a nation
>anti semitic

Attached: tired pepe.jpg (575x556, 33K)

german crusaders in the baltics and french ones in the near east were arguably a nation after hundreds of year son their own

They established nations such as the Livonian Order. Too bad they were fighting for the Vatican, aka jews. Based balt bros did put up a hell of a fight though
Sage you fucking kike

>(you)

Attached: 158667731.jpg (426x481, 29K)

One falls, another rises.

The kikes have been treated as honored guests, undeserved royalty for 70 fucking years. Do you call the state of the world a blessing? If to deal with the plague of the kikes brings upon us a curse than I say let us be cursed for we already are. Ride the fucking tiger. If you saw before you God himself and he told you to throw your first born son up on the sacrificial alter or be damned to hell would you deliver you child to the jews or would you say fuck you I will crawl the pits of hell until I find my vengeance? If it is God's will that we suffer the kikes and allow them to destroy us and our families then he is no god of mine.

But, luckily enough, you are talking out of your ass. The kikes thought they had the divine mysteries figured out. Soon the whole world is going to find out just how wrong they were.

Nowhere left to run. No nation that does not know.

Jews created Hamas to fuck over Fatah and it ran away from them.

Too bad Muslims found the best way to counter that, via mass migration and forcing that the world accept the swj view so they can proliferate without anyone on their way.