Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

blood blockade battlefront

She's off the chain

I want to cum inside her suit

She just is user.

>Is she about to get blacked
No, now please fuck off back to Sup Forums with your blacked fetish.

I prefer K.K.

K.K. is fine too. Still I wonder how her husband scored her.

what episode was this from

>next episode is Day In Day Out
I'm ready.

Sup Forums sings kekkai sensen when?

It's the preview for next episode. Chain challenges a guy to a drinking contest to get back Leo's shit with herself as the wager.

Me too user. Aside from the Chain part, I'm looking forward to Steven's part too.

>Chain challenges a guy to a drinking contest to get back Leo's shit with herself as the wager.
And here I thought Chain didn't give a fuck about Leo

Like Zapp she does somewhat care about him, she just never shows it.

Those guys really got a bad ending.

People actually uploaded full scans of this? Also, when will Dark Horse really fucking vol 8? The Italians are already on 9.

Is Klaus a god-tier husbando? I cannot pick between him and Steebbin

>People actually uploaded full scans of this?
No, just bits and pieces. Nobody has ever bothered to upload all of the volumes. There are only a handful of chapters that are properly scanned and translated. But 98% of the manga isn't translated and if they are, it's shitty scans like that.

Sumeragi is literally perfect.
There's not a kobayashi voiced character who is not perfect

GOOD RUCK

Hairy werewolf pussy.

Given how fucking messy her apartment is, I do wonder about her personal hygiene.

I bet that bitch rolls in her own filth.

That's not Luciana.

A doctor is fine too.

Steebbin is definitely the better boy. He's just too damn suave.

pechito de hielo

Just finished rewatching the OVA. What a awesome episode.

I just wonder if he could spoon me as well at night and protect me without a big beast body. And I bet Klaus is a freak in the sheets once he lets his gentleman guard down.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE HER

Perfection
Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin Don't sin