Gf wants “guy friends”

Do you let your gf have guy friends Sup Forums?

We all are familiar with beta orbiters and how guys only want to fuck a girl they’re talking to, but would you just shrug these “friendships” off?

>Pic related is getting cheated on consistently, no doubt

Attached: 6A52BF4B-6DC3-4D75-93DC-F58E7940B5D0.png (1334x750, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-pregnancy-teen-lgbt/pregnancies-more-common-among-lesbian-gay-bisexual-youths-idUSKBN0NZ2AT20150514
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. I dragged an ex-gf out of my apartment by the hair and slammed the door on her when I caught her texting an ex. Unacceptable.

Is there any fucking hope left for us these days?

Women were a god damn mistake

Attached: 2124A26E-EE85-4B14-A55F-B6EA48AF42D9.jpg (750x973, 404K)

I live in a village where women are not considered humans, so no, she is not allowed

Are people happier in your village? Do women mind not being treated like adults? Pretty sure how this was in the old days

Bump, this is serious

Happier compared to what? People seem pretty happy to me. Women don't realy care it has been like this for a looong time and if one of them decides to not like it nobody is keeping her here.

What GF?
When I was dating I didn't mind. I saw it as a test to see if they were worth keeping around.

Attached: CryFace.jpg (619x453, 28K)

That is why you are single ain't it?

Faithful women are hard to find.

no im moslem

>Do you let your gf have guy friends Sup Forums?

Every girl I was ever with had guys they talked to and I explained every single time that men are only friends with women they want to fuck them, but they would hear none of it.

It's really fucking bizarre how this is what seems to be a universal truth, from person to person: The male either has little to no female friends and stops speaking to them once they get a girlfriend and the female has a shitfuckton of male friends that they refuse to lose contact with after getting a boyfriend.

The only thing I could ever do to get them to cut the shit was either leave and start ignoring them or start talking to other bitches myself, but these were only temporary solutions, they'd be right back to their "guy friends" before I knew it.

You give a bitch the freedom to talk to all 3.5 billion women alive on this planet and all the gay men on top of that, but nope, they just CANNOT HELP talking to other men and I swear to God, it seems as if they talk to EVEN MORE MEN once they're involved in a relationship.

Attached: 1333667783881.gif (400x229, 617K)

>GF
>Wut

Attached: Stephen-Fry-012.jpg (460x276, 18K)

>Swed

I might just become s fucking white Muslim

mine has one male friend, but they were neighbors and practically raised together because his faggot father left their family for a gay lover, and her father basically served as both their fathers. It doesn't bother me – they don't see each other in real life except at family reunions, and she treats him just like she treats her blood brothers.

>Catholic school girl with a bunch of guy friends

Oh man, the poor guy

>she went to a catholic school
most catholic school girls are sluts no doubt he's being cheated on

Just sent this to my gf. Ex-gf now. I’m done dating forever.

Holy shit it’s been years since I was on misc

How can you not hear of this universal meme? Poor dude. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

It’s sad

No only a cuck would allow this
If your woman wants more men around it means you’re not man enough for
Her
Guys don’t want to be friends with women, women aren’t creative and are unfunny we just naturally laugh at their shit human because we want what men want
Any guy that tried to befriend your woman wants to fuck her and this goes for men too if you’re befriending other women whilst you have a girlfriend you’re a shitcunt
Good cunt I’ve never had this happened to me but my actions and any normal mans actions would be the same
No, but I bet your girlfriend is you absolute svencuck

Attached: 8BD9776F-33BA-4FC3-9E35-B0F785170D61.jpg (500x667, 57K)

Can you fuck off?

Attached: C6912EF4-C59B-4454-8D94-C4E49B7C3727.png (817x891, 32K)

Yes i would, if they have gfs themself.

Why should I, faggot?

If you couldn't fuck em there surely would be a bounty on their heads

Having a gf is a meme, 3 years and all i have left are a few flashbacks to fap to, I'd consider it a total waste of money and time if not for one thing, ever since I finally stopped being a handholdless, kissless loser my confidence has gone through the roof and I feel alot more comfortable interacting with other people than ever before
I guess the bitch was a net positive to me afterall, did almost all except penetration and oral but thats better than nothing eh?

Attached: 412341234132412.jpg (155x138, 11K)

Because if you actually looked at the thread you could save your ass in the future.

If they're gay I wouldn't really care.

It's okay as long as they are not just hanging out constantly together by themselves especially in either one's home.

can confirm, went to a catholic highschool and everyone was fucking at 15-16, some girl even got pregnant at 15

What's stopping them from fucking her anally?

yeah that's what she tells you
>pic related, you, in various stages of your future

Attached: 1519580635685.jpg (1490x1494, 435K)

I guarantee that this made her respect you more. She may or may not have admitted it, but when a woman is acting that way, she wants to be put in her place.

Most gays are disgusted by women

Depends, i knew women that are really funny and "broish", sometimes they say even kinkier shit than your regular pal. But for the most part they have 5+years on you.

So you basically just kissed? Is that even considered a relationship?

What is this even suppose to mean?

Of course, Hans. Thanks for you’re predictable input.

He's changed

Attached: UNJUST.png (693x1024, 682K)

> believing gays actually exist
they're just degenerates that will stick their dick in anything.

reuters.com/article/us-pregnancy-teen-lgbt/pregnancies-more-common-among-lesbian-gay-bisexual-youths-idUSKBN0NZ2AT20150514

My wife has no friends, actually then only friends she has are two girls from high school who also have kids and we see them a few times a year.

Get yourself a no friends GF lads you won’t be disappointed

Most gays are Rectum Invaders. They will destroy your anus whether you're human, woman or nigger.

Absolutely not ok

>they're just degenerates that will stick their dick in anything.
Nah, I know some of those though.

how do you even meet a no friends gf

Don't listen to these virgins op.
I surf with 3 beautiful girls all who have boyfriends, I'm invited to there dinners and it makes the boyfriends all extremely egotistical and boastful to the point at which that all get into heated arguments every time.
Don't be the jealous boyfriend literally just hanging out not banging them.

>dated for 3 years
>never penetrated
you should look for a boyfriend faggot

If your girlfriend has guy friends that's a red flag.

If you tell her you don't want her to have guy friends and she gets upset that's a SUPER RED FLAG.

t. was bluepilled normie who got cheated on

C-Chad?

What's the village for ? Any industrial reason or just a nice place

>you're

Maybe we should ship over merkel, so you are muttica? A improved version of hillary.

It depends on the girl. My ex was a typical horse Stacey and loved attention, so I knew she’d flirt with thirsty guys that thought she was “cool”, and wanted to “hang out” with her.

This one is borderline autistic and hates people/attention, so I have no problem with her beta irredeemable (mostly online) forever alone friends.

I’ve never been cheated on, to my knowledge, and woe to the true cuckold, who lapped my cream pie, replenished within her, at least once every three days.

There’s just a plethora of thirsty, desperate, beta guys, now.

Damn user this is depressing
notice you're richer and fitter without a woman? My missus fattened me up to get rid of the competition ( she told me when she was drunk ) and well you know how women are they are just expensive to maintain

Attached: Maggy cunt.jpg (1000x816, 241K)

Fuck no

Haha I schooled her hard and her fucking friends . Told them that if your willing to be my friend then you should be willing to open your legs for me. I aint going to be friends with someone of the opposite sex who is ugly.

Some liberal french pepper coworker was telling other coworkers about his bs ex wife problems on how she cheated on him with a friend from work while this fat fuck was in the basement playing guitare hero LoL. I swear french canadians are gringe tier dumb ass's

Dumb ass

>Hanging around beautiful women that fuck other men
whew there cuckboy do you clean up the dishes when you eat at their homes? Do they think you're a gay friend?

There’s a few women who are actually useful or entertaining. Not many. I’m “that person” that’s still friends with their exes, so I suppose I’m the example of insufferable. That’s about the extent of my female friends, for why would you enter a relationship when all you have is sex?

You redpill the shit out of her and fuck the brains out of her.

GET ALPHA

I have never met a gay guy who has not fucked at least one woman.

This. Plenty of gold star, autistic, clueless lesbians, though.

I dont understand the murica frogs, they just need to get in shape and get some charm, after all they are pretty knowledgeable. Once a murican boobanimal asked me from which state i come from (while being in germany) when i talked to her.

I wonder what kind of woman does that.

Why would you ever leave your gf/wife in the company of someone else? The only time this is ok is if its her bitch mom or sister.

Yeah, I have met a handful of gold star lesbians. But once again, most lesbians have fucked at least one, or a few guys. Gold star lesbians are much more common than gold star faggots though.

Well french kissing / sucking on the nipples while massaging her puss as she squeezes almost every muscle of my body, yea I'd consider it a relationship. Remember I was a handholdless, kissless loser with no female friends before meeting her and achieving everything I just mentioned without getting her drunk even once, yea I think of it as a little personal victory.
fuck off, I was only 18 and until then I was 100% sure I was going to be a wizard
The only thing I regret is giving her more respect than she deserved, not once did I make her drink booze/smoke weed when we met at my place becouse I wanted to make my my first time "completely on my own" as in when she and I were sober

She's still a virgin tho and I'm the only guy to ever bite on her nipples or have my hand in her pants or a finger up her butthole and from what I've heard from my friends who still have some contact with her, she's become a little shut down, on weekends going to her parents and not going out with any friends. Makes me feel a little better that she's actually more miserable than I am... and desu I'm a little ashamed of that

>Gf wants “guy friends”
buy her a stuffed animal

I ve met a only met a handful of gays and i think none of them ever mentioned fucking a woman ever.

Alternatively you can be a chad constantly and 0 people would be the wiser
t. Chad Virgin

Lol they're liars. Every lesbian that I have known that claims gold start has at least sucked a dick or given a hand job.

I had a friend HS that was known for cucking lesbians too.

So what you're essentially saying is that your woman fucks her brothers?

Is it even worth it though? From a financial perspective it seems like suicide to date the modern whore

Rating now

He literally just mentioned what he thinks he thinks the opposite of what catholic school should be.

Tom boy's are way more easier to cheat.

source: lots of my family go to private catholic schools, Did MMA with tom boy's, *know the girl with guy friends type of shit*.

Real talk here for you teenager faggots reading too many posts from clueless retards. Yes, women can have male friends. Yes, some of the guys who want to be friends with women are creepy dudes trying to fuck them. If your girl can't tell the difference, she sucks. Most of the time men and women are friends because at least one of them does not want to fuck the other - usually both. To be friends with someone of the opposite sex you have to respect them, though, and in that case you can generally see why someone WOULD fuck them. Of all my female friends they're all fuckable, I just don't want to. I'm sure all of them would fuck me, too. It's not really a problem because we don't put ourselves in situations where we're likely to end up fucking because we're not fucking 12 year olds.

tl;dr: it depends, and you should be able to tell.

She wants to fuck around. End of story.

I don’t blatantly tell women not to have male friends, it reeks of desperation and attachment

Women natural start flaking on their orbiters when they snag an alpha

Attached: 438EC00C-86A0-4500-BED5-C5D8DC34D8C4.jpg (617x937, 57K)

What are you talking about, exactly? The Stacey I was with was an Ossie. It kind of made me realize that our women are actually really ugly (yes the cosplay camgirls too) and neurotic. The Germans, Austrians and Hungarians I met through her all seemed much more reasonable. Only relationship or partner for that matter where sex actually felt like it was mutual and healthy. Probably some long explanation about our society and the Jungian Shadow explains it.

Well, here there’s usually a story of awkward sex and being afraid of vaginas thereafter.

Her having guy friends is totally cool as long as they become your friends, too.

That way fuck it, you can just expand your friend circle like crazy

If they're douche- bags and you don't vibe with them, then you tell her to stop hanging out with them

it's literally a WINNING situation

The real confusion on this topic is caused by the fact that a lot of women have awful social skills and are shit at being friends. They're not any good at being friends with women or men, so they don't really have many friends. The people who are around are serving them in some way, usually attention or status or a backup bf or some other narcissistic shit. These girls typically end up alone or in shitty marriages, FYI.

What kind of girls do you hangout with, cuck

As someone who has fucked more than a few lesbians, I have a pretty good read on if they are lying about being gold star or not. I agree, most lesbians have fucked around with dudes. I'd say at least 90%, but probably closer to 95%. Gay dudes though, 100% have fucked around with girls.

The only females that are my friends were either the gfs of my buddies or women that were 5-10years older.

Yeah, and it puts the woman as garbage, if she keeps this circle of useless people, to stroke her ego.

ding. I'm a man and when I make friends with a woman with a bf I like to meet him - if she's cool he's probably cool. If he's cool, I'm not going to try to steal his girl (even though I can) because I'm not a piece of shit and I like them. If he sucks, I'll let her know and probably fade out on her because it's a good sign she also sucks. They always turn up after breaking up. Always.

I hang out with the cool ones you stupid faggot. learn some reading comprehension.

>you calling someone else a cuck

Attached: 1520254442044.png (687x744, 332K)

If you fuck women as a gay you must have a bisexual side, unless you sucked hundrets of dicks before or did that in your teenage years.

I've been friends with girls who were with my friends, too. It's funny how eventually you realize why your buddy isn't with her anymore and you stop being friends with her.

fake and gay

"lesbians" or lesbians? the fat butch manhating real lesbo's don't want to fuck dudes any more than straight men want to fuck dudes. the others aren't really lesbians, they're just a mess.

Women befriend men to be orbiters and backup boyfriends

Attached: 16343552-E136-4379-8271-1CDB82DADCA3.jpg (500x353, 50K)

I tried, but my few friends have shit taste in women. I don’t really interact with women outside of business, if I don’t want to date them. After we breakup, we remain actual friends. I know what you mean about the age thing. I only go for older women. I’m with a girl only a year older than me, and absolutely hate it. She’s an emotionally unstable tar baby that will kill herself if dumped(I tried).

>They always turn up after breaking up. Always.

LOL

But that's what I'm saying bro, I'll make sure i become legit friends with her guy friends.

Like, if my girlfriend and I break up, her guy friends would hangout with ME instead of her.

THAT kind of a legit friend.

In a way, it's actually me stealing her friends lel

If you can pull those power move chess moves, then you're in for a good life

some women yes, and some of their friends are this role, yes. there are other reasons women can be friends with men you retard. in fact I don't think a woman who has zero male friends is going to be much of a gf at all. she sounds like a fucking moron and yo sound like an insecure hapa. if your girl is being fucked properly and you have status she's not going anywhere unless she's garbage in which case good riddance.

I guess what I'm saying is - if she has guy friends, then steal her friends away from her. And the ones you don't end up being friends with, tell her to not hangout with them.

It's a hilarious dick move, but it pleases both sides and still cements your leverage over her

Na i simply like them because they are more mature and there isnt much sexual tension. So you can actually talk to them without walking on eggshells.

pretty sure that wet patch on his pants is a later edit

I’ve found that lesbians are usually just over-masculinized females who view 98% of guys as too feminine so they say “fuck it” and take on the masculine role with a girl

Attached: 805324F8-6914-4D92-A55F-F7046D77F6E4.png (306x401, 225K)

Western men need to start setting demands for women. For the last fifty years we have had a 'beggers can't be choosers' mentality. Largely brought on by the cultural and political encouragement of femaly hypergamy.
We need to not only set demands for our own wives, but also for all other women around us. If a woman is a feminist, a slut, a leftist, or in any way encouraging or trying to excuse such behavior, she must be punished. Not in the male way, but in the female way. We must talk behind their backs, we must shame them, we must exclude them from their social circle, we must reject and abandon them. If we cannot do this, then we will lose.

Oh not all the time bro

Think about it.

If you were a woman who listened to Jazz music, listened to Joe Rogan, etc

what kind of girls would she connect with, kek

it's really about the quality of the girl. The ones that are trash and use men are trash. The ones that are cool will have cool friends, male or female.