Road trip

Sup Sup Forums

I'm road tripping down from Seattle to San Francisco In July and I need you guys to giver me a quick rundown on what to expect.

I'm going to be stopping off in Seattle, Portland, Santa Rosa, and San Francisco. I'll also be staying in some small towns along the way.

I know these places are pretty lefty but is there anything you think I should know before I go?

Attached: 286px-US_West_Coast.svg.png (286x186, 33K)

>giver me a quick rundown on what to expect.
Mexicans

> I'm travelling from one homeless tranny drug addict filled city to another one What should I expect?

Homeless tranny drug addicts.

Even in Washington and Oregon?

this is like a "homeless people tour"? seriously you are going to see mile after mile of tent after tent under every overpass,better hope you don't get any syringes stuck in your tires

EVERYWHERE

Nah not really. I'm driving highway 101 and making stops in those cities along the way

Well dont say we didnt warn you.

Rude cunts and bad drivers.

I live in Seattle, the homeless problem is very bad and you're likely to run into a lot of crackheads. If you stay by the water and do regular tourist stuff you should be fine. Can't speak on portland and SF but I think it's just as bad there. Visit the mountains and the countryside, it's much nicer than Seattle mate.

This is starting to sound like a mistake

You aren't allowed to take fresh fruit or vegetable into CA but illegal Mexicans with TB are fine. Pumping your own gas is illegal in most of Oregon. All three states have lots of good beer. Stop and see Mt. St. Helens, the redwood forest, Fort Clatsop, and Crater Lake. Do not go out of your way to see the gum wall in Seattle - it is disgusting.

Just remember to spit the cock out after crossing into oregon. You still have to keep jerking it while pointed at your face in Oregon, but you don't have to start sucking it again until you cross into Cali. Remember to smile a lot and make moaning noises when you hit Marin county and try to time the climax when you pass the Presidio.

I'll add them to the list. I heard the Hoh raniforest is worth a look as well

Die in a car fire
Wrong board

The nature, weather, fresh fruits and vegetables, seafood, and museums make up for everything.

I made that exact drive last summer. Stay out of berkeley unless you like yuppies.

>I heard the Hoh raniforest is worth a look as well
Absolutely. There are lots of chugs up that way but they mostly do their own thing and the peninsula is beautiful.

Can’t remember what it’s called, but there is a little town in OR with a huge ass Paul Bunyan statue. STAY THERE FOR A NIGHT. I loved that place!

Chugs?

>Do not go out of your way to see the gum wall in Seattle - it is disgusting.

Truth, Pike Place is pretty fucking boring too, it was a great place to bring dates. Other than that it's just your typical flea market. The Space Needle is kind of a scam too. It's like 20 bucks to go in and do fuck all.

>Willingly going to Soy Franmexico

I'm doing Highway 101, it runs straight through it

If you are fan of Fallout 2, then make some stops in Redding, Klamath, and Modoc in northern California.

>Seattle, Portland, Santa Rosa, and San Francisco
What is this, a road trip to "Leftist Hellholes of the American West"?

Focus on the glorious physical beauty - the National Parks. Rainier, St. Helens, Crater Lake, Shasta, Lassen, Yosemite, Muir Woods, these places were all sacred to the native people and if you go to any of them you'll feel why.

Have fun on your trip.

>Pumping your own gas is illegal in most of Oregon.

They changed that.

Also, people are vastly over playing how bad it is in these states, but yeah it'll be disgusting in Seattle, Portland and SF.

Why are you taking this trip?

Indians, their main hobby is drinking.