Who do you think will win the Tournament of Power?

Who do you think will win the Tournament of Power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBdu8eV3ceE
youtube.com/watch?v=RHyxf4vbdRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Who should win
Gohan
>Who you want to win
Roshi, if he's still in. I want people to forget about him and have him just be the last one standing after the other two knock each other out.
>Who will win
Goku, is that even a question?

Gohan Blanco ganara el tornamento.

Gohan El Calbo

el grande padre... I will never forgive you!

Ribrianne will win through the power of love.

Tie between U6 and U7 with 2 members (lesbo saiyans) each remaining and Jiren unable to take out Frieza-chan and Goku-kun before time runs out.

She has already won my dick.

Jiren. He's going to wish for U6 and U7 to be reinstated, because those will have been the only ones which gave him something of a challenge.

Goku and he'll wish for a new tournament of Power between Universe 7 and the remaining universes with the same rules about losers being erased so that everyone fights their best.

Tournaments can have winners?

Because of how much of a dumbass Jiren is, he's very unlikely to win or get the Super DB's if U11 does win.
His team has the least members remaining, and he only has 2 eliminations. If he's expecting Dypso and Toppo to dwindle the other universes down to lower than their remaining numbers, then his faith is misplaced with those two and that would take away at his chance to get the super DB's.

el hermano

I haven't been keeping up with DBS. What's with all the Spanish speaking white haired/bald gohans?

Roshi's already out.

Toppo's already in the top tier of that crowd of jobbers just by being able to breathe the same air as a Super Saiyan Blue. Dyspo should just save himself pain and humiliation and jump out of the ring though.

heh, gohan blango va a ganar el torneo

>it isn't obvious

derrotaré usted, Gran Padre

>tfw not even Gohan Calvo can defeat El Grande Padre

Will Gohan Barbado be strong enough?

I'm waiting for Goahn Blanco to defeat El Grande Padre in the aftermath.

I will unironically watch this.

Reminder as to the canon of DBS Tournament of Power.

>not posting the movie leak

Same

fucking forneverworld
gets me every time

New episode leaks.

el grande padre has become el grande calvo, how will gohan survive?

Estoy Macaco Blanco. Derrotaré usted, Grande Padre

These threads are the only reason I even care about DBS anymore.

Gohan or Jiren, they are heroes and their wish will be to save all the erased universes...

Goku is an idiot that wants something for Chichi or Goten, 17 is another idiot that wants a fucking boat, Ribrianne is another idiot that want to be a Love Goddess, Vegeta surely will wish the return of the saiyan race and Frieza wants to be the new Zeno.

twink bunny jobber should win somehow

Nope. If you haven't been watching, Goku has yet to master UI and frieza explained Goku what his sudden power is. Goku responded with " will I be able to reach it again". Its pretty set in stone Goku will finally have his first win in Super

It's up on Toei website

What were the rules on obtaining the super dragonballs from this tournament? Was it that the last person on the winning team got them, or they'd just decide as a group who made the wish? I don't remember how they said they'd give the wish

Obviously as the leaks confirmed Gohan Blanco will defeat El Grande Padre, then battle hermano jiren fusion until he is beat within an inch of his life which will allow him to reach his ultimate potential (calvo) which he will use to defeat both jirmano and zen-oh

Spoilers here.
Goku will defeat Jiren but after that he will be and lose to Freeza.
Vegeta will job to Kale.
Gohan will fight Freeza.

Gohan will job to dyspo

youtube.com/watch?v=uBdu8eV3ceE

And this is to go even further beyond fan fiction.

Este es mi verdad forma.

It's over Zeno-Padre de todos.

dbs threads got more mexican the last time i checked

Gohan will fuse with his daughter and become Gopan Blanca.

gohan "el gran puto" blanco calvo cannot loose

JuNana-san & JuHachi-san

This is your average Gohan Blanco poster

Goku obviously, otherwise the gook fanbase will throw a tantrum like the manchildren they are. In a perfect world vegeta would win.

perderse

no u

I'm a vegeta fanboy and even I don't see that happening. At best he'll do a very useful assist.

You will wish you had not forsaken Gohan Blanco, puta.

>Go buy some DBS tarjetas blancoposter

>the king of jobbers
>winning

>greentexting

>implying

Gothan is here to finish the fight

>misuse of greentext
Where the fuck did you come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=RHyxf4vbdRI
fresh

reminder that Gohan could probably kick your ass with his intelligence alone.

>Like, leave Jiren to us man

I swear, DBS threads never disappoint for comedic value alone. Whether it turn into a pedro shitpost train, or all the different fags insulting each other, my sides leave here in pieces.

I nearly bust a gut when i saw this the other day

WHERE'S THE LEAKS

this is someone who can appreciate the shitshow just for the ride. i hate the people who take these threads deathly serious and demand moderators to smite the entire thread

New site logo when

Ep.82 Beerus

Stop playing with photoshop.

>not posting the real one

fucking kek
what's funny af is that during weird hours especially on Mondays, some good threads actually talking about the latest episode get made. Just gotta be around for both.

He was very strange looking the whole episode, who animated it?

I've got you.

>Toyopablos cucked out of leaks
Delicious.

>muh toyotaro boogeyman

>AMV - This Time Its Different
holy shit haha

Piccolo dick

I like Dragon Ball and everything, but I don't really think this is the place to go for legitimate discussion of anything if you get butthurt by shitposters and people making fun of the series you like. It is nice to know that the majority of posters seem to have a pretty good sense of humor and aren't massive faggots.

Didn't even know people stay made amvs

>I don't know what a boogeyman is
Why do people use words they don't even know to fit in?

yeah i thought that died a few years ago

SEETHING

>Goku reading
Fake. He's so retarded that he needs pictures of animals to do something so simple as grocery shopping.

cant you not meme for once and just accept that people who do not take part in your autstic anime vs manga wars are interested in both manga and anime?

They are still very common, but its less mockable since they dont use Linkin Park for everything

Whatever you say, Pedro.

Jesus I just happened on this thread and I'm laughing so hard, 100+ episodes of DBS have turned you all mad and I want in on the llello

>thinking Goku doesn't at least know how to read well enough to study the Quran
user, Dragon Ball characters aren't infidels like you.

>Jesus I just happened on this thread
get out while you can or you will be speaking spanish before you realise it

tienes que volver

and/or phortugese

Why haven't these thread had dragon ball super as the subject today? I

Fused Potara Earring Werewolf Shaggy Blanco is the strongest.

Because (((they))) are watching

>less mockable
What alternate reality are you from?