HAPPENING

> Heli crashed into river!!!!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5488707/FDNY-NYPD-report-helicopter-upside-East-River.html

Attached: Happening12.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NYCityAlerts/status/972981172853755904/video/1
faa.gov/news/updates/?newsId=87406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow 2 tourists dead as a sightseeing helicopter slowly lands in the river

literally fucking nothing. saged. never post again on this board faggot

Attached: molymeme1.png (399x392, 254K)

Looks like the jews are chimping out because of the North korea news. Fucking kikes

Fuck off JIDF. Jews used their Unit 8200 technology to crash the helicopter at charlottesville too.

This has Israel written all over it.

Please tell me it was full of commies.

If the pilot escaped, why didn't the passengers?

This could have been avoided if we had wings

they are trying to escape like rats
justice will be served

this
another homo happeningfag

Video of crash

mobile.twitter.com/NYCityAlerts/status/972981172853755904/video/1

Bet you a Jew filmed the crash too.

@163599696
@163599202
@163599165
your shilling is so obvious, tone it down on the joos and maybe your divide and conquer tactic will work out better

>coming to Sup Forums
>telling someone to tone it down about jews
You are a slimey kike and you deserve a painful slow death.

Attached: 1505161539092.jpg (4568x2976, 3.8M)

> 2 people died
> they were good immigrants!

scumbag

>@

it's a giant toy helicopter

Attached: sad dad & sneezers.png (615x345, 268K)

is that you lefty

Attached: 1510757351656.jpg (620x465, 54K)

Reeeeeeeeeeee!!! Stop hurting the victims families!!!!!!!! This is textbook anti-Semitism!!!!!!

Ok that's pretty fucked up that anybody died

>unit 8200 technology
alright I spend an unholy amount of time on this board and never heard of this. What the fuck is this?

Attached: high iq.png (500x590, 19K)

Looks like they only got wet. Big whoop.

Read the first question of this AMA

Attached: 1509057282654.png (1249x4302, 2.79M)

All 5 dead. Motherfucker barely crashed. You haven’t enough sense to open the fucking door and swim out? Jesus. Who was on board I wonder

>people died from this
What the fuck? Was it a bunch of inept libtards that couldn't figure out how to unbuckle themselves from a safety harness, when the pilot just noped and left?

It’s blurry as fuck.

Since we are only caring about the first question, how’s about a crop job?

They’re all dead, homosexual.

>FBI user

Attached: 1459261222139.png (393x391, 216K)

Click the link and remove the "m" so you don't get a mobile link fucking phonefag

I'm thinking either inept libtards or brownies that didn't know how to swim. Maybe both.

It’s you bro. Not me.

Attached: 4032A308-AD72-4A4D-8C14-F2C79BEC3353.jpg (1125x347, 116K)

It actually pretty difficult to ditch a copter, especially one that is upside down in the hudson.

They couldn’t ditch before it flipped because it was sinking and the blades would have cut them in half

>It’s you bro. Not me.
Phonefag trying to tell anyone this.....

Attached: 1494795577357.jpg (393x462, 26K)

Did you even WATCH the fucking video? Obviously not.

Have you seen what a chopper blade does the human body? Would your first instinct really be to ditch? They would have hesistated, and then by time it flipped they would have been upside down under dark, freezing water

Look nigger. It’s BLURRY. And it’s NOT because it’s a phone. I can see all the others because I have mobile view off. Sorry I am not sitting in my moms basement on her Acer desktop like you.

I know an aviation attorney who refuses to go in helicopters because of how often they crash. It's tourist helis in particular that seem to crash all the time, especially in Hawaii.

It's a Q reference to "watch the waters" from yesterday or day before.

I did, retard, and nothing changes. You have to be trained to feel confident ditching a helicopter. You’re talking out of your asshole

Okay faggot, you know what...I pity you and you legitimately want to know so I'm doing this for you.

Attached: 1497033555656.png (1233x572, 396K)

yeah helicopters are dangerous. I got my PPL and decided that was good enough. The pay is shit for the risk you take. not sure how the fuck people died in that crash though, it was a somewhat soft landing.

I have. The chopper blade looked like it was slowing down damn near to a halt by the time the video was over. They had time to react, I am sure of it, but like you said, hesitated for some reason, physics took over and then it was bloop bloop bloop into the depths.

And without the confidence of training you just sit there and die?

From a 2nd phone fag, appreciate cha

They actually don’t. According to this anyway faa.gov/news/updates/?newsId=87406

Give identifies and why I should give a fuck

The pilot did a great job ditching. And no I am not as I am a pilot. There was NO reason for those people to not immediacy open the doors and bail the moment the blades hit the water and stopped. I mean wtf. “No no the blades are moving, instead lets sink to the bottom so we don’t get cut”

>land in the water more slowly than sitting down in a chair
>die

>mobile.twitter.com/NYCityAlerts/status/972981172853755904/video/1
how do you die form that? must have been boomers

Plz be McCain. Plz be McCain. Plz be McCain.

shock, cold water, clothes, etc...

what part of this is supposed to be interesting

Aviation attorney here. Can confirm.

Stupidity..

Please give ubvoats

inabiltiy to swim in general

>>flying over water
>> can’t swim
>>can’t fucking swim

Like I said.. stupidity

Whats the avg pay for pilot. Been thinking bout getting one

not much. I think my local flight school pays people like $15-$20 an hour at best. Not a whole lot considering you're teaching a dude to not kill you both in a fiery explosion. Tours don't pay much better but you need to do the flight school for a while to obtain hours.

I went into drones instead. You can crash those fuckers all you want and still go home at the end of the day.

I would love to fly drones but our military doesnt have any , you guys fly em for us.

>mobile.twitter.com/NYCityAlerts/status/972981172853755904/video/1
So, who faked their deaths there again?

literally a remote control toy helicopter.

Attached: star trek man.gif (480x264, 489K)