THERES SO MANY SERIES I WANT TO WATCH THIS SEASON HOW DO I KEEP UP?????

THERES SO MANY SERIES I WANT TO WATCH THIS SEASON HOW DO I KEEP UP?????

Shirk all of your real life responsibilities and you'll find you have a lot more spare time on your hands. Perhaps fake your own death?

Step 1: Become a Neet

Step 2: Watch a ton of anime

Step 3: Get on NEET BUX

step 4: Profit????

I watched 40+ shows airing each season for the last 3 years straight. You can keep up, it takes less than 2 hours a night.

My MAL is like 60 shows in it and I made it last year.

I also fit in 2 Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and One piece rewatches each

Stop going here, and actually watch shit.

My problem is that at least 70% of shows each season are complete shit that I have no patience to sit through. I once tried watching every show every season, but ended up getting bored out of my mind. Now I always start a season by watching handful of shows that I find interesting and pick up the rest along the way.

Please leave.

Reminder that you can follow 20 shows per season with just 1 hour of anime a day. That's why I never go for more than 20 shows per season.

Even if you picked up 20 full length anime, it'd only be three episodes a day to stay caught up, which is around an hour if you skip the OP and ED. As long as you don't get way behind, you'll be fine. If that feels like too much, you don't actually like what you're watching.

Stop making terrible threads.

Which ones? The only one that has impressed me at all so far is the second season of kekkai sensen. Everything else I watched I couldn't make it through the first episode.

What the fuck is worth watching?

>70% of shows each season are complete shit that I have no patience to sit through
3 episode rule then watch backlog shows. I have ~1200 completed, there is no way you're anywhere near me and I still watch 30 shows a season.

Watch only anime originals and stuff that will never be translated completely. Boom I just reduced your list to like 4 shows.

>forcing yourself to watch seasonal shit

You know anime doesn't disappear once it stops airing right

Only one hr a day? That's rookie numbers. You have to get those up I'm at 5hr a day myself.

I can't fathom how people can actually stomach all that shitty tv each season.

It's 2.85/ day... Its called math

I watch them for screencaps or so I recognize them when someone posts a character.

>3 episode rule then watch backlog shows
Yeah, that's still almost a month. Can't stomach watching shit for that long. I often don't need to watch a generic harem to know if it's complete trash, and even then if it's an exception I usually pick it up later on anyways.

Nah I think it's called autism.

>THERES SO MANY SERIES I WANT TO WATCH THIS SEASON
Congrats. You have shit taste.
This season is easily the worst this year.
And this year isn't good either.

So don't watch it. I don't get what the problem here is.
>almost a month
Do you not watch shit weekly? Why not watch backlog shit until the end of the season then?

> I still watch 30 shows a season.
You should probably off yourself at this point if your life is that fucking empty.

I miss the times when I do this. Now I barely watch seasonal anime anymore. Nowadays, I'm just looking for older gems that I've missed.

I'm a bodybuilder and watch anime when I go to sleep. I've been lurking longer than you've been watching anime, I'm very content.

I don't.
Watching a bunch of shit constantly makes it almost impossible to appreciate the art that goes into anime.

Yeaaaaaaaah, I kinda doubt that you forever alone meathead, I've been watching anime since 1998. Now go cry about not getting mirred on the /fit/us board.

Don't blame you. Most seasonal stuff is crap, and the handful of good stuff will endure for a while and you will hear about it later. Not to mention that watching something while it airs blows. "Buy the BDs" stopped being a meme and started being a reality.

>DUDE LIFE
lurk more

What are you even trying to say? 3 weeks is 21 days, which 2/3 of a month, hence the "almost a month" remark.

>Do you not watch shit weekly?
Did you mistype or is your reading comprehension really this bad? I said I can't stand watching shit for almost a month, just like what I said above.

It's like 24 minutes once a week for an episode. Watching 3 episodes is hardly doing something for a month.

Can't. Have shit to do.
Besides I've been here longer than you chronologically, pretty sure about that one.

Two hours a day of watching 70% shit does feel like an eternity. I would much rather watch shows that I like, read Manga and do other stuff that I like, than watching complete shit and boring myself to death.

so don't fucking watch it, why are you still posting?

I don't watch it. That's my fucking point, you dumb fuck.

Get better taste

This.

Watch shows within a realistic timeframe. Pick those that are most relative to your interests and see them while considering your personal schedule.

This post was brought to you by a non-resident of /adv/.

Non-NEETs shouldn't be allowed to watch anime

>Not to mention that watching something while it airs blows.

Have to disagree with this. For example watching reeee:zero with Sup Forums was the only thing that made the experience bearable.

This is true for anime original shows, true. But things based on LNs/Manga are just as much bad as good as far as threads go.