Do I have shit taste? I didn't think this was that good

Do I have shit taste? I didn't think this was that good. . .

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-33362387
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's extremely likely

do you like your taste to be dictated by Sup Forums? then of course you do. If you realize you have bad taste, then atleast try to hide it

Any romance film that relies on retarded drama like muhh suicide over teenage kids is auto trash.

Yes, and I'm afraid it's terminal

I dunno I just can't shake the feeling that maybe I'm retarded for not "getting" it.
I don't even see it as a romance desu.

It really wasn't.

It was pretty rushed compared to the manga, so I can't imagine it having the same impact

I didn't like it but I don't think it was a bad movie. All the characters were unlikeable so I didn't enjoy it but I can see why some people would.

Disliking any Yamada masterpiece should be an autoban

I didn't dislike it per se...
In particular, I thought the main characters and subject matter were done well enough, but that most of the secondary characters were half-assed and the ending was unsatisfying.

That's good taste, user. A psychological treat.

>most of the secondary characters were half-assed and the ending was unsatisfying
I don't think you understood the movie, user.

asking an internet board if your taste is shit

whether it is or not, you're shit user

It's a literal masterpiece, so yes you have shit taste.

It's alright, I think Madoka is garbage even though Sup Forums loves it.

How is suicide retarded drama when It actually makes sense.

But I hate Madoka tho

You're supposed to follow that up with an explaination, dumb Kagamiposter.

You should've realized he was trolling when he called KnK a romance.

But it also fixed the manga's awful pace and skipped the annoying movie arc.
Also made afro guy from an annoying douchebag with a victim complex to a somewhat tolerable person.

Not him but the point of the movie was about Ishida's redemption. You can't really develop side characters much in a 2 hour movie, but they still served a purpose, Kawai and Ueno reminded him about his past and didn't let him get over it until the very end. Broccoli and Mashiba were the future he was trying to attain, friendship. Yuzuru made him question his true motives for getting closer to Shouko, she was the first obstacle in his character arc. Sahara was on a similar situation as him, they both regretted their past actions, she made him reflect on that.

I can't possibly explain the entire movie in one post. The ending was a cathartic release of all the build up from Ishida struggling to communicate and connect with others, and the side characters have a lot of small details to them and you have to read them as if they were actual people. Kawai's self-consciousness and Ueno's way of avoiding close contact were plenty apparent in the movie, for example.

>How is suicide retarded drama when It actually makes sense.

Because it doesn't in KnK. No one in their circumstances actually commit suicide or try to, especially as only teenagers who never seen how shit life can actually be. I didn't care about the MC but when the deaf girl tried to kill herself as well over practically nothing i knew this shit was retarded as fuck. Nips don't know how to create drama other than suicide.

>No one in their circumstances actually commit suicide or try to,
Can you really say this for sure, when teenagers commit suicide over the most stupid shit such as a crush dumping them?

Madoka is literally babby's first edgy anime.

Not in nipland for sure, working is what drives their depression and suicide rates.

pretty shit taste to be honest, desu

We've got a real Japan expert here.

Shouko just needed a Chad boyfriend to protect her.

You don't have shit taste, because the movie is just a series of vignettes from the manga that flow into one another, with no ado over emotional pacing.
It was made for Mangafags like the people in the LT threads to ooh and aww at.

Fight me.

Wrong

go watch it again, you obviously learned nothing from watching it, or don't because you're obviously an emotionally stunted retard.

>The fastest growing suicide demographic is young men. It is now the single biggest killer of men in Japan aged 20-44.
>And the evidence suggests these young people are killing themselves because they have lost hope and are incapable of seeking help.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-33362387

Why don't you go reread the Manga for the real shit.

this, although i still enjoyed the movie

Interesting. It is almost as though Shouko has lost hope (at ever being independent, or at least not reliant and burdensome on those around her) and is incapable of seeking help (since it's difficult for her to communicate with others and she is ashamed of herself for needing the help and having needed it for her entire life in the first place). Kinda makes you think.

I did smartass, twice.

I did too, but it relied far too heavily on previous endearment to the characters from their time in the Manga. A new audience would only care for Shouko/Shouya, since the Movie really only focused on them.

Even Yuzu suffered, and she was basically the deuteragonist. She got more POV chapters than Shouko, and she had the second biggest arc in the Manga.

That scene when they get togheter at the bridge after they dream about each other, they don't even hug? I mean I understand they are japanese and all but this really annoyed me, they should just make all romance manga with robots as characters so it would make more sense.

It's supposed to hint at it, but the movie more or less glosses over everything to focus on one character.

>Twice

Man, I want to fap to the doujin again where the girls are cumdumpsters.

>and is incapable of seeking help

She has been getting help the whole time before she even met up with the protag comfortably and was able to talk to them about it, again the fuck you on with this damage control? It was some exaggerated teenage friendship garbage that caused the whole mess that lead to that mess. These guys hold grudges people would normally forget about the next day, especially when they were literal kids."hahaha he bullied a deaf girl when he was 8, let's treat him like shit yearss later". None of this should have lead to any suicide.

It's fucking perfect. Fuck you.

>The fact that suicide in a particular demographic is a bigger problem than suicide in another means that suicide in the latter demographic doesn't exist

Why did Japs love reconciling so much? Some people are shit and you're better off not associating with them. You gotta choose your associates in life.

This movie should have been longer and needed a kissu.

It's fine to not like it.
I don't even like FMA:BH yet most people won't stop talking about.

Being able to forgive is a virtue to most cultures

Forgiveness doesn't necessitate friendship.

Ueno deserves to be brutally and repeatedly raped, impregnated, be given abortions. Is there a doujin like that?

this but without the abortions because all life is a gift

Eh you're probably fine, I only liked it because I have a fetish for depressed girls